BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 63 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 62 63
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs will be strong and more than likely team to beat in next year or two. Count on it.

Predators while being the talk of Baltimore will be a Top 5 this year and better next year.

Next few years the Top will be ML, Crabs, Predators, Hawks and possibly NL ...The rest lets get real.

Possibly the most intriguing post I have ever seen on this thread. Dude just said that the crabs who literally can’t field a team, and the predators who from what I recall has not elite teams will be at the top of elite in the next two years?

Grabbing a very large bucket of popcorn…this man is either a genius or a psycho

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering the majority of the best players on the best team in the Baltimore region (FCA) all quit Crabs after the Coach Vanilla Ice debacle, where do you think these players are going to come from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering the majority of the best players on the best team in the Baltimore region (FCA) all quit Crabs after the Coach Vanilla Ice debacle, where do you think these players are going to come from?

I’m not the prior poster….I suspect Crabs will rebound in time. They’ve got national recognition and kids will want to be part of that and walk to school with Crabs swag. I suspect the club will wine/dine several coaches who can pull some players. It’ll be interesting to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs will be strong and more than likely team to beat in next year or two. Count on it.

Predators while being the talk of Baltimore will be a Top 5 this year and better next year.

Next few years the Top will be ML, Crabs, Predators, Hawks and possibly NL ...The rest lets get real.

Possibly the most intriguing post I have ever seen on this thread. Dude just said that the crabs who literally can’t field a team, and the predators who from what I recall has not elite teams will be at the top of elite in the next two years?

Grabbing a very large bucket of popcorn…this man is either a genius or a psycho

Spot on, Crabs and Predators will be grabbing the Balt County MIAA boys and MIAA wanta be players in the next couple years. ML and NL will be getting the DC prep school and DC Prep school wanta be players. Hawks get the Annapolis and Glen Burnie MIAA schools and MIAA wanta be players.
The rest Sorry, Jump ship for above teams and play élite or decide on which D2 school you are going to.

,,, FCA has issues that cant be fixed with their CH connection for some reason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All ready deciding wether they are playing d1. How about building the love of the game so when they get to high school they still want to play. These are 6th graders and you are planning their future? Now that’s a joke and pipe dream. Even the most elite players are lucky to be picked up by a d1 school. Take a realistic look at it pal. The numbers just will never be in your favor.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold on. Grabbing more popcorn…the insanity started sooner than I thought. Gonna need more……..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two pieces of advice don’t play for parent coaches and don’t play for the crabs. They are a terrible organization that will always bring out of town kids in at middle school and high school will be filled with boys latin boarding kids. Coaches encourage kids that aren’t good to hold back to make them look better. Program is run by one of the most ignorant person I have ever seen. top it off their age groups below 26 are not that good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two pieces of advice don’t play for parent coaches and don’t play for the crabs. They are a terrible organization that will always bring out of town kids in at middle school and high school will be filled with boys latin boarding kids. Coaches encourage kids that aren’t good to hold back to make them look better. Program is run by one of the most ignorant person I have ever seen. top it off their age groups below 26 are not that good

I wonder how many teams in HOCO from Elite and or AAA don’t have dad coaches. My guess is it is not a large number making the suggestion above while good maybe practically impossible given the number of kids versus roster spots on those teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure the 2028s are pretty good, but 8-10 boys will probably be looking for new homes next year as the holdback movement will be flooding the streets. They will be cut or riding the pine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I see 27 and below are average at best.

https://www.ghclacrosse.com/boyslaxfall21

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure the 2028s are pretty good, but 8-10 boys will probably be looking for new homes next year as the holdback movement will be flooding the streets. They will be cut or riding the pine.

The 28s have never had a winning record in HoCo and have never won a tournament of any consequence.

They aren’t terrible. But are not good.

The problem with the crabs 29s is that by next year in 7th grade, there will be an entire new team.
So if you are on the team now - start browsing or be ready to give the 2030s a call.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs is pretty talented at all levels other than 2029. The fact that they aren't up to par with ML, Hawks and NL doesn't keep them out of the top echelon. https://www.USCL.com/association_info.php?a=1275&y=2021#anchor

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs hasn't had a 2029 team in two years. They cancelled tryouts this summer when they didn't get enough registrations. Unless half the 28 team reclasses, they are going to have a hard time putting a quality squad together at that age group anytime soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTC CENSORING AGAIN.

Made comment about what a joke the circuit is. Won’t post it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs hasn't had a 2029 team in two years. They cancelled tryouts this summer when they didn't get enough registrations. Unless half the 28 team reclasses, they are going to have a hard time putting a quality squad together at that age group anytime soon.

Everyone was so sure that Crabs would have a 2029 team this year by having former / current professional players coaching but that did not work. I can assure you that they will not go another year without having a 2029 age group team next year, and from what I hear are offering other coaches / teams the opportunity to migrate over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't play for a team with a Dad coach. Take it from a parent who has boys in older divisions - parent coaching is great for rec lacrosse, but for travel, not so much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at this past weekends events with respect to 2029 teams.................

1. Circuit - Nationals 2029 destroyed everyone! They beat the 2nd best team BBL Natioanl 18-1. Interesting event.

2. Maryland Lacrosse Tournament - Go Preds 2029! Undefeated on the day. Curious to see them play better comp.

3. Sweet16 - Madlax swept the table going 5-0 and Next Level lost twice to them, but pretty close scores.

4. Chesapeake Fall Classic - Looks like FCA hammered everyone in the A divison and True Baltimore hammered everyone in the B division. Both teams have added talent this year.

I know lots of kids playing fall sports and having conflicts so teams were missing players.

Curious to see if clubs teams are going to have start scheduling around the circut "National" team event?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - This tourney couldn’t be a high turnout event talent-wise with scores like that. 3 - Rumor was ML 29s were missing 4-5 players this weekend, most starters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All ready deciding wether they are playing d1. How about building the love of the game so when they get to high school they still want to play. These are 6th graders and you are planning their future? Now that’s a joke and pipe dream. Even the most elite players are lucky to be picked up by a d1 school. Take a realistic look at it pal. The numbers just will never be in your favor.

Spoken like someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

D1 starts NOW !! Yes, some may fall by the wayside, but if you want D1, now is the time to get on the right team and training mindset.

Better hop on the D1 train before it is to late, which may have already happened if you are playing below Elite or AAA now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at this past weekends events with respect to 2029 teams.................

1. Circuit - Nationals 2029 destroyed everyone! They beat the 2nd best team BBL Natioanl 18-1. Interesting event.

2. Maryland Lacrosse Tournament - Go Preds 2029! Undefeated on the day. Curious to see them play better comp.

3. Sweet16 - Madlax swept the table going 5-0 and Next Level lost twice to them, but pretty close scores.

4. Chesapeake Fall Classic - Looks like FCA hammered everyone in the A divison and True Baltimore hammered everyone in the B division. Both teams have added talent this year.

I know lots of kids playing fall sports and having conflicts so teams were missing players.

Curious to see if clubs teams are going to have start scheduling around the circut "National" team event?

Going forward, the next two circuit events shouldn’t require schedule changes. One is a few days after X-Max and other Memorial Day weekend. Some Baltimore kids on the Redhots from PA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha. Ha. (As I yawn). Providing kids opportunities to play at the highest level is one thing but as you stated to jump on the D1 train. Really? If they are good and a coach/team wants them they will be picked up. The pieces have to fit. As I heard it right from the horses mouth. for example. A number one recruited goalie picked up by the number one team in the country has played no games after 2 years. With the transfer portal he went from a number 3 to a number 2 and now her will be lucky to be a number 3 going into his junior year. This is happening all over the place with players in all positions. Being on a d1 team is cool and can be fun but if no playing time is in your career what does that do nothing. I am all for dedication and commitment but be realistic. I may not know much about what I am talking about but the people playing at D1 schools that I have had the fortunate luxury to become acquainted with do know whats going on. The best will eventually come out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw the Pred's 2029 team compete this past weekend. Have definitely added a few new players (a couple 91 MD helmets). Definitely on their way to being Elite level from what I saw.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw the Pred's 2029 team compete this past weekend. Have definitely added a few new players (a couple 91 MD helmets). Definitely on their way to being Elite level from what I saw.
I have to agree with you. Prob a few players away from being Elite. The 2028s looked much improved as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda lost a lot of their talent this off season
No way they stay in Elite

Where did their top guys go....Madlax? Next Level?

Good question. Would also be interested to know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top players went to ML

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw a couple 2029 teams this weekend NXT : Mid-Atlantic Games. Hawks was definitely the best overall team (3-0), but I think was missing a few normal guys. LTLC has definitely added some talent, but was missing a key guy or two as well (1-2).

Was shocked to see Team Maryland 2029 lose to an FCA team out of Richmond who lost in the championships to Richmond Hawks 2029 at the Aloha Cup. Team Maryland is not ready for elite division yet.

Hawks dominates in Maryland and apparently Virginia now as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw a couple 2029 teams this weekend NXT : Mid-Atlantic Games. Hawks was definitely the best overall team (3-0), but I think was missing a few normal guys. LTLC has definitely added some talent, but was missing a key guy or two as well (1-2).

Was shocked to see Team Maryland 2029 lose to an FCA team out of Richmond who lost in the championships to Richmond Hawks 2029 at the Aloha Cup. Team Maryland is not ready for elite division yet.

Hawks dominates in Maryland and apparently Virginia now as well.

LTLC lost to NXT and Dukes. Were they missing players, are those teams Elite level, or is LTLC's time in Elite over? If LTLC moves down, who moves up to take their spot - doesn't look like Team Maryland is ready?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn’t look like any elite teams at NXT outside of Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think LTLC was missing multiple players. Fall ball no need to evaluate yet. Heard nxt hawks game was close. Also talked to some and heard that many teams had guest players because many kids played fall sports. Who knows what a true assessment is so soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML was missing their best player to hockey. NL would have been a blow out if he didn't have a conflict

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML is the only team who doesn't have multi-sport athletes. They are all there in the Fall acting as if it is Spring!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Research has shown that athletes who do multi sport training end up being better and healthier (Physically and Mentally) athletes in the long run especially at a young age pre high school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML is the only team who doesn't have multi-sport athletes. They are all there in the Fall acting as if it is Spring!

whatever makes you feel better for losing to them AGAIN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The majority of the ML team plays multiple sports. We see them everywhere whether football, hockey or basketball. Apparently down 4-5 players in last tournament due to other sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was just told about this forum. It’s pretty funny reading some of this stuff. Hilarious.

As an actual ML 2029 parent, the comment about ML not having multi-sport athletes is absurd. For the most part, they are all multi-sport athletes with broad-based and in many cases conflicting sports commitments. We play with with the kids on our actual team who are available for any given tournament.

Funny stuff on this app. Entertaining.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for NAL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was just told about this forum. It’s pretty funny reading some of this stuff. Hilarious.

As an actual ML 2029 parent, the comment about ML not having multi-sport athletes is absurd. For the most part, they are all multi-sport athletes with broad-based and in many cases conflicting sports commitments. We play with with the kids on our actual team who are available for any given tournament.

Funny stuff on this app. Entertaining.
Not half as entertaining as your coaches' sideline meltdowns.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This parent posts a general, harmless comment about ML and their kids playing multiple sports.

You post a comment about ML coaches melting down on the sideline. Not sure who your child plays for, but clearly the ML coaching meltdowns are working. I think ML 2029 won HoCo, NAL, Naptown, Hershey and NLF this year. Maybe more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the craziness and get on with it...

If you are thinking D1 , hold your child back please. You will thank me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is some good reading. Thanks for the great fiction! Any other recommendations for futures readings.

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 63 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 62 63
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard