BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
Boys 2031-4th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 4th Grade Boys (2031 Grads) for the Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2031-4th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Reposting last post from previous SY:

honestly why would anyone want to be on the rebels. constant B level teams. constant lies on this board about how great they are. and constantly bashing other programs. is that what people want to be a part of?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are having 5 li teams at 31. AA is best team in country. Only lose to 1 1/2 year older 2 way. Which also had 30’s playing.. B that’s for legacy 91 and express. In 4 weeks the top program imwill be Rebels. Come to tryouts. Heard capping at some ages have 80 -100 kids already signed up. If your son can make stealth, come and see how good they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh boy, this post didnt age well at all…. 31 rebels just lost to sweetlax. Bwahahahaha
Let’s hear the excuses for this one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost by a goal, no excuses. Beat S2s again, that’s getting old. Let’s see what happens Sunday.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels beat S2S Armada? Wow, that’s a solid B team; congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

And handled Sweetlax Sunday to win their 6th championship of the summer. Great summer Rebels. Top 31's should be looking to head to the Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stealth is 1/iglioo 2. Will both only get better too. It’s a good match up. No one on island close. Both have spots available. If your sons top player on 91/expressS2s/ should check out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why? so they can play in B tournaments and beat up on smaller clubs and town teams?
have fun with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And handled Sweetlax Sunday to win their 6th championship of the summer. Great summer Rebels. Top 31's should be looking to head to the Rebels.
Nice work! I think that was upstate’s first tournament of the summer so they had fresh legs. You probably took it easy on them and rested starters. Definitely not a concern going forward. No chance you burned out a bunch of 9 (and 10) year olds this season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You might have any to educate yourself in rebels opponents and results this year. Clear top team, will not be close next fall. Any really good player should try to make it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Jump to my team, we’re winning all the time, we will blow out teams next year”. Blah blah blah. Who cares!!!!!!

Here is what matters most: ensuring my kid is (1) loving the sport, (2) loving his team and (3) developing life skills.

Too many clubs, coaches and parents have lost their way because they lost sight of what matters most.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would parents want other great players to come to their kids team? Parents don’t talk like that. Parents don’t advertise tryouts. That means less playing time for their kids. Look at the big picture. The more kids that attend the July tryouts, the more tryout fees are collected. The more tryout fees collected, the more money the club makes. The more money the club makes, the greater the income is for a few individuals. We get it already. We got it a long time ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Kids Love the game, absolutely have a great Family atmosphere. I am sure this will bother you, also Trained and practiced 136 times last year. The Coaching staff is amazing. Yeah, why would any kid or parent want to be a part of this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
136 practices. That’s one every 2.3 days. Cmon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Kids Love the game, absolutely have a great Family atmosphere. I am sure this will bother you, also Trained and practiced 136 times last year. The Coaching staff is amazing. Yeah, why would any kid or parent want to be a part of this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe more then as it was 3-4 Times a week. It's not for every kid, but it really worked for mine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No chance you burn out 9yos practicing 136x/year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know…….Maybe the blinding restless narcissism that we get in every chat room on this site from you and your brand.

No one is going to a program where they carry too many kids and the brand is blind to their shortcomings.

Good luck to you and anyone who follows down your yellow brick Road.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the word on the Jesters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the word on the Jesters.

They are based out of Massapequa, they have a Girls program. Some years back they had a boys program. Not sure what happened to it. I heard many different stories not sure what to believe. I was told to google the owners name, when I did, I was a little shocked at his past. He seems to be or has been associated with some unsavory people. Not sure what to make of it. True blue is also based out of Massapequa and Be the best is based out of Seaford. A lot new choices for that area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels had zero kids leave, except the 32’s that are now playing in that age. Added some excellent kids. The best got better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Boys teams are new for the Jesters. They got crushed this year but improved throughout the season. They attended more tournaments than 91 or Express so I give them credit for putting themselves out there, they’ll grow from that. I don’t know how often they practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are thoughts about Express for this age group? The tryouts didn't seem too heavily attended but I heard they are having 2 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No background checks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express or Express East?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express east is better than the regular express team. They practice at Stony Brook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, Rebels added 4-5 Very good kids, Allstar coaching staff
Igloo was 2nd best, did they retain all. Very good coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels have 4 31 teams, few spots left. Have tryouts every night at new indoor facility they now own. Join the best, reach out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the indoor facility that the Rabels own?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deer Park

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deer Park

Think they just bought that spot by heartland. Good for them, works with their high attention to training model.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deer Park

Think they just bought that spot by heartland. Good for them, works with their high attention to training model.

For the love of God and the decent parents that are apart of Rebels…stop the constant PR

It’s off putting

Let the teams play speak for themselves

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on the Legacy Blue Devils?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know many happy customers. That’s why I don’t get the need for constant cheerleading posts.
All clubs have dissenters so let’s keep a level head. Haters are going to detest obviously. Just let the teams be the focus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m pretty sure that most of these fool rebels posts are not from rebels parents. Pretty sure it’s a troll that’s just trying to get everybody all riled up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m pretty sure that most of these fool rebels posts are not from rebels parents. Pretty sure it’s a troll that’s just trying to get everybody all riled up

Honestly think people (1 or 2 people) go on all the boards and pretend to self promote the rebels… knowing the rebels people I don’t think they are doing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on the Legacy Blue Devils?

Got a new non dad coach. They still have 5-6 dad coaches plus the new coach. Some kids left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know for certain, at least early on in the 2030 boys forum, one of the directors was posting.
As

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Few of my sons friends play there. Seem like a good core group, but not close to Rebels.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard