BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 56 1 2 52 53 54 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Moving on, any news about tryouts or key players changing teams, what's the buzz?
Yes, I’m hearing from some 2way parents that they are gaining express north’s top player and 2 other pretty good players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moving on, any news about tryouts or key players changing teams, what's the buzz?
Yes, I’m hearing from some 2way parents that they are gaining express north’s top player and 2 other pretty good players.

I heard eclipse is getting 2ways best player. And several other 2way parents are tapping out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy had no where near 100 kids. Unless you meant all ages. It was pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More important— what’s the deal with those 2027 studs that “might reclass” in the fall? #8 and #1. Are they definitely reclassing down to 2028? That #1 is the best player on 2027, why would he drop down to 2028??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Troll

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah didn’t see much besides legacy and rush kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well this guy obviously wasn’t there…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reclassing isn’t always about sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard eclipse is getting 2ways best player. And several other 2way parents are tapping out.

Hearing 2way is losing 10 kids. 2 are going to eclipse 27s. And a bunch defecting to New Jersey start up team Towerman 28

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah didn’t see much besides legacy and rush kids

Around 75 kids. Mostly Legacy helmets mixed with a few Rush, couple town, couple Moose and a couple unrecognizable helmets.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what were the numbers at the rebel tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huge, you had to park on the road there so many kids there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i figured people would flock there but find a team where you're going to get significant playing time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels had good numbers for the younger grades and yes cars parked in the street but 2028 was dismal again this year!!!! After promises of big tryout numbers, the tryout was a flop. I guess we fell for the smoke & mirrors again this year…won’t be staying for this collapse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what were the numbers at the rebel tryouts?

Somewhere in the 50-60 range for the 28s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East was consistent, I was only at 2030, but couple other ages there too. All 50-60 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels had good numbers for the younger grades and yes cars parked in the street but 2028 was dismal again this year!!!! After promises of big tryout numbers, the tryout was a flop. I guess we fell for the smoke & mirrors again this year…won’t be staying for this collapse.

Nah it wasn’t a flop nor will it be. They also have other tryouts for the central teams so I’m sure they will be fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
28 was a huge successful tryout. Having 2 east and 2-3 central. So state facts, no your jealous lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think express and 91 will have the biggest numbers. i'm sure they'll both try to send 2 teams each to the world series

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I already stated, the numbers mean nothing. It’s the quality that matters. Most teams minus venom are 2-3 key players away from making a push.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I already stated, the numbers mean nothing. It’s the quality that matters. Most teams minus venom are 2-3 key players away from making a push.

2Way is the best team in the Tristate area if #s 1 and 8 are indeed reclassing from 27 to 28. They’re heads and shoulders above the fray

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hearing 2way is losing 10 kids. 2 are going to eclipse 27s. And a bunch defecting to New Jersey start up team Towerman 28

Towermen '28 isn't happening . . . at least not this year. Couldn't pull it together in time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2Way is the best team in the Tristate area if #s 1 and 8 are indeed reclassing from 27 to 28. They’re heads and shoulders above the fray

I saw that #1 kid play this weekend.

Absolutely shameful that is allowed to happen. “Rising 7th grader” now who literally looks like, moves and plays like a 17-18 year old. Amazing skills, but shameful that he can play with that group. Shame on the parents and organizations who have allowed that to become the norm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2Way is excellent but played with the "soon to be reclassed" kids last weekend and many other times this summer and still did not take home the championship. They're also 1-1 with Venom who has all on age kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely shameful that is allowed to happen. “Rising 7th grader” now who literally looks like, moves and plays like a 17-18 year old. Amazing skills, but shameful that he can play with that group. Shame on the parents and organizations who have allowed that to become the norm.

He finished in the top 5 at the World Series fastest shot contest. No doubt kids a legit player but imagine a really young 2028 taking one of those off his head or body. Personally, I blame his parents and his coach.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community forum standards
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way and Venom went 1-1 vs each other. So to say 2 way is the best team in the tri-state is a bit much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He finished in the top 5 at the World Series fastest shot contest. No doubt kids a legit player but imagine a really young 2028 taking one of those off his head or body. Personally, I blame his parents and his coach.
Haaaa. The Madlax goalie who is a little guy took about 4 of his shots off the legs/arms. Gotta be black and blue. Loved seeing those kids send the 2Way 8th graders packing…. -91 Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haaaa. The Madlax goalie who is a little guy took about 4 of his shots off the legs/arms. Gotta be black and blue. Loved seeing those kids send the 2Way 8th graders packing…. -91 Dad

Come on folks,,,we have no idea who will be good. Puberty over the next three years is going to be important.Keep it real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML dad who watched 2way v Venom game at NLF. There seemed to be a lot of bad blood between those two teams/parents. Do they play each other a lot? It was similar to ML v A-Hawks parent jawing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on folks,,,we have no idea who will be good. Puberty over the next three years is going to be important.Keep it real.
Those two kids have already hit puberty, and they are GOOD— as 2027 players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML dad who watched 2way v Venom game at NLF. There seemed to be a lot of bad blood between those two teams/parents. Do they play each other a lot? It was similar to ML v A-Hawks parent jawing.

91 as a program is known to have loud parents so that’s not unusual. It probably didn’t sit very well with them that they lost to a team that clearly pulled kids down to play. Many other LI clubs have played in Maryland, DC, VA numerous times and are used to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 as a program is known to have loud parents so that’s not unusual. It probably didn’t sit very well with them that they lost to a team that clearly pulled kids down to play. Many other LI clubs have played in Maryland, DC, VA numerous times and are used to it.

Venom spent entire summer south- pretty sure they are used to it. I was also at the game and didn’t notice any banter between the groups. Was a great game that could have gone either way. They played a few weeks prior and 91 took it to them. I’m sure there will be more good games moving fwd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and legacy tryouts look good? Any new talent?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You went to both?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both tryouts are a farce, venom too. Maybe other teams as well. They already know who they want and probably offered it to them prior. The rest is just to make money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both tryouts are a farce, venom too. Maybe other teams as well. They already know who they want and probably offered it to them prior. The rest is just to make money.

That may be true my son was at Legacy and he said the first day Kids said they already made the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s true for a few. But if u think u definitely can make any team at tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You went to both?

If I did go to both why would I add a question mark at the end?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really? You must be involved with coaching for both programs to have that kind of inside information. Impressive that you have that much time on your hands. Unfortunately, people like you think their children are better players than they actually are. In your “Expert” opinion, they’re going to cut a player who is better bc they knew another kid was coming to the tryouts?? That’s not how it works

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That may be true my son was at Legacy and he said the first day Kids said they already made the team

And 11-12 year olds a very reliable when they talk in large groups. Lol

Page 54 of 56 1 2 52 53 54 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard