BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 33 1 2 30 31 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tiger on top now beating CoachC.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the fool who said Tigers were breaking up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where is the fool who said Tigers were breaking up?

Issue is their parents don’t post. Boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers breaking up. Talked to several people from the Philly area this weekend at NLF. They’ve all heard bits and pieces of the same rumor. Tigers Coach is nuts, 5/6 kids have left the team since April. Group of the top players leaving to go to Team10. Think how bad the situation must be that they win the NLF and team implodes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tiger coach is nuts? Is that why the S2S coach threatened to kick his butt during the game? Don't think it was worth the 2 flags but what do I know. Tigers are a solid team, they'll be fine after your rumors go away.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s nice being on a great team that wins. It’s better being on a team coached by great people. I’d rather come in 3rd in the NLF and be around better people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers breaking up. Talked to several people from the Philly area this weekend at NLF. They’ve all heard bits and pieces of the same rumor. Tigers Coach is nuts, 5/6 kids have left the team since April. Group of the top players leaving to go to Team10. Think how bad the situation must be that they win the NLF and team implodes.

Didnt they also win the NLF Season Opener?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard a rumor Big #33 on Tigers and top kids plus one of the studs who used to play for tigers last summer are reuniting on Team 10. Hard for me to believe tigers families will leave after winning NLF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
33 can play wherever he wants and the offers will still find him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go with the Team Ten rumors, every kid from Long Island to Florida is supposed to go there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s called karma

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 10 has a history of poaching other programs players to create teams(see 27 team). Zero development and a mistake for all people involved. You would think the parents would be smart enough at this point to go to a reputable local program in the area like Freedom or NXT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 10 has a history of poaching other programs players to create teams(see 27 team). Zero development and a mistake for all people involved. You would think the parents would be smart enough at this point to go to a reputable local program in the area like Freedom or NXT.

With the announcement of the new coaches it is not a surprise. Both coaches were Tigers coaches during world series run.
With the NLF change happening next year I would choose HHH. NXT has a great program and new coaching for MESA 26. Lots of choice for the 26 year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the NLF change?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the announcement of the new coaches it is not a surprise. Both coaches were Tigers coaches during world series run.
With the NLF change happening next year I would choose HHH. NXT has a great program and new coaching for MESA 26. Lots of choice for the 26 year.

NLF change next year what is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like what LE does in NJ type change?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The change is that the Tigers will no longer be there!😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seeing the parents of the kids who left programs to go to team ten last only to get cut this year is going to be hilarious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All those parents who left last year or plan on leaving this year drank the white claws on the new facility and training center. Unless the teams are practicing as much as the top teams it won’t make a difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Need to join a team that develops and not just reload or replace. Lots of attrition in PA once Tigers came on the scene and scooped up most of the talent. Only a couple kept pace with mostly original lineups. Choose wisely, and don’t get caught up in the hype. I see a lot jumping from the frying pan to the fryer unfortunately.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that Tigers has disbanded many seem to want to go to Team10 and HHH. Those will be the two top teams in the area now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who will it effect and why

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who will it effect and why

Not the original poster but rumors at the tournament this weekend - you will need to be an NLF team or affiliate to play in the Opener and Championship. Not sure how true because that makes the tournament much smaller.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hows the Legacy Team my son trying out coming from Expeess B .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t bother 3 Daddy coaches!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trying out for Moose. I hear they have a smaller roster but just as competitive as Legacy and Express B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wherever you go, smart to leave now before you get the crazy influx of new kids at tryouts and your B son, now is a C and forgotten. Most likely new coach too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final Summer Rankings:

Tigers (beat CoachC 3/3 times this year)
Coach C
Sweetlax Upstate/Navy (you only get one spot)
Hawks
Crabs
LXC
91 LI
Towermen
Mohicans
3D NE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trying out for Moose. I hear they have a smaller roster but just as competitive as Legacy and Express B.

I would say more competitive than both. I know they beat Express B, not sure about Legacy.

After Coach C and 91, the rest of the "A" teams can beat each other on any given day. Then there are a handful that don't belong there at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF change next year what is that?[/quote]

Who will it effect and why[/quote]

Not the original poster but rumors at the tournament this weekend - you will need to be an NLF team or affiliate to play in the Opener and Championship. Not sure how true because that makes the tournament much smaller.[/quote]

HHH will be the only PA option for NLF. That does not shrink tournament by much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final Summer Rankings:

Coach C
Hawks
Crabs
LXC
91 LI
Towermen
Mohicans
3D NE

Looks about right. Maybe crabs ahead of hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what’s the over/under on how many new players Express A and 91 take for the up coming season ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final Summer Rankings:

Coach C
Hawks
Crabs
LXC
91 LI
Towermen
Mohicans
3D NE

Final rank

Tigers
Express
Express North
Sweetlax
Crabs
Hawks
Tommyknockers
Leading Edge
Towermen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what’s the over/under on how many new players Express A and 91 take for the up coming season ?

Express will take as many as are willing. Anyone he doesn't want another team to have will get an offer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final Summer Rankings:

Coach C
Hawks
Crabs
LXC
91 LI
Towermen
Mohicans
3D NE

Final rank

Tigers
Express
Express North
Sweetlax
Crabs
Hawks
Tommyknockers
Leading Edge
Towermen

Express North should be no where near number 3. One good win doesn’t get you there. Sweetlax is a clear number 3. Not a towermen fan but you can’t put LE ahead of them based on their records against common opponents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express will take as many as are willing. Anyone he doesn't want another team to have will get an offer.

Be wary if you get an offer. You don’t want to be on the bottom third of this team if you want to get minutes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that Tigers has disbanded many seem to want to go to Team10 and HHH. Those will be the two top teams in the area now.

Trouble in paradise already. Best few already committed out of state. Strong got stronger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say more competitive than both. I know they beat Express B, not sure about Legacy.

After Coach C and 91, the rest of the "A" teams can beat
each other on any given day. Then there are a handful that don't belong there at all.

Legacy is a AA team . Which mooselax is a B maybe A .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After Coach C and 91, the rest of the "A" teams can beat
each other on any given day. Then there are a handful that don't belong there at all.

Legacy is a AA team . Which mooselax is a B maybe A .

They may consider themselves that, but their record as of late does not support that

Page 32 of 33 1 2 30 31 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard