BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,881
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 56 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe they’re giving them some credit and saying those players better off on better team. If you’re good why stay on that team?

Nah. Been around long enough to know they don’t have the best interest of the kids at heart.

What teams are better? They beat legacy so that leaves 91 or express otherwise it’s a lateral move.

Someone is trolling or clearly delusional. Legacy, Rush, BTB, S2S or Surge are all better picks.

Yea playing on BTB, a team they beat twice and tied once, which consists of “who is available this weekend?” is a better move. That makes sense. About as much sense as moving to Surge or S2S. And why exactly do you care where the supposedly good players on the rebels play next year?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone is trolling or clearly delusional. Legacy, Rush, BTB, S2S or Surge are all better picks.[/quote]

This is the same group who thought moving to the Turtles was a better move two years ago. How’d that work out for you? Rebels are just fine, thanks for your concern.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EN coach is a D bag. Good luck at NLF.

Details

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EN coach is a D bag. Good luck at NLF.

Details
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]EN coach is a D bag.

Big overweight maniac who makes Madlax Coach look like a choir boy. Well, maybe that’s an exaggeration, Madlax Coach a complete stunad… but this one is close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone is trolling or clearly delusional. Legacy, Rush, BTB, S2S or Surge are all better picks.

This is the same group who thought moving to the Turtles was a better move two years ago. How’d that work out for you? Rebels are just fine, thanks for your concern.[/quote]

Angry rebel elf

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the same group who thought moving to the Turtles was a better move two years ago. How’d that work out for you? Rebels are just fine, thanks for your concern.[/quote]

A group wrote that post 🤔

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. My twin boys play on two different teams. We have played Rebels. Their attack was weak, one or two good defenders and two powerful mids. Don’t know much about them but hear that teams gone downhill the last few years

You definitely don’t know much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]EN coach is a D bag. Good luck at NLF.

Details
[quote=Anonymous]EN coach is a D bag.

Big overweight maniac who makes Madlax Coach look like a choir boy. Well, maybe that’s an exaggeration, Madlax Coach a complete stunad… but this one is close

That’s not details.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have definitely shed some crazies over the last couple of years. Why does youth lax bring out the worst in Parents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because all of the parents are CLEARLY former athletes who know how important 6th grade lacrosse is. They know that college coaches are hiding in the bushes to watch their kids and get a recruiting advantage for the 12 scholarships they have to split between 50 kids.

These same parents are the ones who move their chairs between quarters so they can “coach” their kid from the sidelines because we all know that’s what the kids (and coaches) want. BTW- the college coaches love it too.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because all of the parents are CLEARLY former athletes who know how important 6th grade lacrosse is. They know that college coaches are hiding in the bushes to watch their kids and get a recruiting advantage for the 12 scholarships they have to split between 50 kids.

These same parents are the ones who move their chairs between quarters so they can “coach” their kid from the sidelines because we all know that’s what the kids (and coaches) want. BTW- the college coaches love it too.

Or they may want to have a better view of their kid. But your explanation is more fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus it’s never their kid’s fault, always blaming everyone else.
Goalie having a bad day? Blame the defense. Can’t clear? Blame the middies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or they may want to have a better view of their kid. But your explanation is more fun

This is fun excuse. There is NOWHERE on a sideline where you can't see the game and your kid. The question is do you need to be right on top of them? The number of kids that look to the sideline between plays instead of to their teammates and coaches is laughable. The joystick coaching from the parents on the sidelines IS the problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is fun excuse. There is NOWHERE on a sideline where you can't see the game and your kid. The question is do you need to be right on top of them? The number of kids that look to the sideline between plays instead of to their teammates and coaches is laughable. The joystick coaching from the parents on the sidelines IS the problem.

And yet there can still be parents that want to sit on the side of the field that their kid plays closest to. Crazy I know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This may be the densest argument yet on these boards. I’m not going to roast a parent for choosing to be 30 yards away from their kid instead of 80 yards. My kid’s a goalie so I move and rarely hear parents offering anything more than encouragement.

These self righteous dads who think they’re above others on these boards…Guys, you want to see who’s talking about what on here and you’re in the swamp with the rest of us. Give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seen a lot of dense posts but this has to be a top 5. Yeah right, I’ll give my 50 yard line seats so I can sit in the nosebleed 700 section because it’s the same view. SMH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This may be the densest argument yet on these boards. I’m not going to roast a parent for choosing to be 30 yards away from their kid instead of 80 yards. My kid’s a goalie so I move and rarely hear parents offering anything more than encouragement.

These self righteous dads who think they’re above others on these boards…Guys, you want to see who’s talking about what on here and you’re in the swamp with the rest of us. Give it a rest.

Exactly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy numbers registering for the 91 tryouts. Both teams are going to have to cut some kids that were on the team last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy numbers registering for the 91 tryouts. Both teams are going to have to cut some kids that were on the team last year.

I also know they offered free tuition to poach some of the top players of other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also know they offered free tuition to poach some of the top players of other teams.
I’d be pissed if I was paying full freight and they’re bringing in kids at $0 cost. Stuff like that makes for a toxic culture on the sideline

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any other troll attempts? U guys never stop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Crazy numbers” does not equate to many or any new kids being added but always a possibility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Crazy numbers” does not equate to many or any new kids being added but always a possibility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d be pissed if I was paying full freight and they’re bringing in kids at $0 cost. Stuff like that makes for a toxic culture on the sideline

FAKE NEWS!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FAKE NEWS!!

Lol - Far from fake - heard it straight out of a 91 coaches mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For me this 3 teams on Long Island have a chance for World Lacrosse Championships:

Venom
Lumberjax
Chucks

If your child has a dream of making it, those are the teams to tryout for. Unless those teams are contacting you, you do not have a chance. Be smart with your tryout decisions. Even if you make it, it does not change your life at all, but it will give you memories. nobody cares if you made it or even won it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For me this 3 teams on Long Island have a chance for World Lacrosse Championships:

Venom
Lumberjax
Chucks

If your child has a dream of making it, those are the teams to tryout for. Unless those teams are contacting you, you do not have a chance. Be smart with your tryout decisions. Even if you make it, it does not change your life at all, but it will give you memories. nobody cares if you made it or even won it.

Those are the top 3 on the island but venom is way above the other 2

Primetime beat chucks today. Surprising.

I’m sure big changes are coming for all but venom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels can be argued to be better than legacy now. Venom better than all right now. Think those 4 LI teams will be in it depending how tryouts go.

91, Express, Rebels, Legacy

Think they all qualify

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels beat the Legacy 1 time, what other teams have they beat… or can they even compete with anymore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FAKE NEWS!!

That coach is fake news

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FAKE NEWS!!

That coach is fake news

How would you know the tryout numbers ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Venom
Lumberjax
Chucks

Silly thread. It’s venom then everyone else. Legacy and chucks keep telling prospects you can hang with venom - where are the results? It’s embarrassing already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Venom
Lumberjax
Chucks

Silly thread. It’s venom then everyone else. Legacy and chucks keep telling prospects you can hang with venom - where are the results? It’s embarrassing already.

Weird b/c Venom lost to 2Way today. I guess it's not "venom then everyone else."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silly thread. It’s venom then everyone else. Legacy and chucks keep telling prospects you can hang with venom - where are the results? It’s embarrassing already.[/quote]

It’s 2Way, then everyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s 2Way, then everyone else[/quote]

At game today-2way several studs that are better than any 28’s have seen. Venom fogo was not there. Everyone can guess the rest but that was it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels can be argued to be better than legacy now. Venom better than all right now. Think those 4 LI teams will be in it depending how tryouts go.

91, Express, Rebels, Legacy

Think they all qualify

Legacy is struggling badly in Pinnacle this weekend
They have slipped quite a bit what has changed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Venom
Lumberjax
Chucks

Weird b/c Venom lost to 2Way today. I guess it's not "venom then everyone else."

The original post was about LI teams and the World Series, not the tri-state. 2-Way best 2028 players all played in this summers World Series, none are eligible for next summers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At game today-2way several studs that are better than any 28’s have seen. Venom fogo was not there. Everyone can guess the rest but that was it[/quote]

At game today-2way several studs that are better than any 28’s have seen. Venom fogo was not there. Everyone can guess the rest but that was it[/quote]

2way had two players who may have scored all if not 90% of their goals. (Mostly unassisted as well) As mentioned many times one of them just finished 7th grade “planning on” re-classing come September.
The game itself vs venom was entertaining to say the least. Venom up early - 2way took the lead. I believe 2way was up 6 going into the 4th and made a run ultimately ending up in a 14-13 final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 way uses 7th graders and should be disqualified.

Joke of a program for allowing that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silly thread. It’s venom then everyone else. Legacy and chucks keep telling prospects you can hang with venom - where are the results? It’s embarrassing already.[/quote]

Weird b/c Venom lost to 2Way today. I guess it's not "venom then everyone else."[/quote]

Check out the ‘27 thread, 91’s WS team is already falling apart. Seems like Daddy Ball and the friends and family plan create a very toxic sideline. If your kid isn’t from a certain town, have fun watching him sit while all those friends and kids of Coaches get all the playing time and you pay full tuition. Nothing like paying for the Coaches kid to take your spot - good luck with that.

Page 52 of 56 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard