BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 33 1 2 29 30 31 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Living your dreams through your kid. Sad. The OP is absolutely correct. Your choice not to believe him.[/quote]

The OP that is you? Stunard.

Did you daughter and son play D1? Mine have and hope my other kid at this age does. All played or play on the top clubs at their age. One was the top club at their age. Being on that club and playing a lot made recruiting much easier. For the other the club was good but girls is different than boys.There are a lot of paths. One of my friends kid did good at one of the big 2 Island schools and their club was only ok. He didnt do the top two clubs. Being on the top Island club and school is very best way.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 / Express. I see they had another close game , are they really that close in the talent pool? Not looking for trash talk just honest opinion. Thanks

91 upgraded their roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Living your dreams through your kid. Sad. The OP is absolutely correct. Your choice not to believe him.

Did you daughter and son play D1? Mine have and hope my other kid at this age does. All played or play on the top clubs at their age. One was the top club at their age. Being on that club and playing a lot made recruiting much easier. For the other the club was good but girls is different than boys.There are a lot of paths. One of my friends kid did good at one of the big 2 Island schools and their club was only ok. He didnt do the top two clubs. Being on the top Island club and school is very best way.[/quote]

You sound sad, really sad, and pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Living your dreams through your kid. Sad. The OP is absolutely correct. Your choice not to believe him.

Did you daughter and son play D1? Mine have and hope my other kid at this age does. All played or play on the top clubs at their age. One was the top club at their age. Being on that club and playing a lot made recruiting much easier. For the other the club was good but girls is different than boys.There are a lot of paths. One of my friends kid did good at one of the big 2 Island schools and their club was only ok. He didnt do the top two clubs. Being on the top Island club and school is very best way.[/quote]

Sorry dude. Not the OP and yes they did play. But as you said there. Are many pathways but most have to forge it themselves without club help. Girls lax is very different from what I understand and more supportive. But then again you must know everything but clearly you know the OPs kid is no good. Sad dad. Living through your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With 6 kids from out of state, nothing wrong with that but they are getting to be more a national team than they are a LI team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express remains cool under pressure. They were down by 3 goals early and just were so disciplined and stayed the course. Great game all in all.

is it true something was thrown at one of the refs post game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 was absolutely out of control at the end of the game. The coach was SCREAMING about them not following the rules. I did not see anything thrown, but parents, coaches, and kids all were going crazy, so I would not be surprised. Lots of bad language from 91. Sad ending to a well run tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 was absolutely out of control at the end of the game. The coach was SCREAMING about them not following the rules. I did not see anything thrown, but parents, coaches, and kids all were going crazy, so I would not be surprised. Lots of bad language from 91. Sad ending to a well run tournament.

Sounds like the Madlax coach at Primetime. Cost his kids a chance at coming back with flags and his ejection, yet the Madlax parents only cried that the refs cost them the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of sad do we need a refresher on the WSYL banquet and what happened?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another banquet issue this year?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another tough tournament weekend for Legacy. 0-5 and there 2027 0-4-1. What happen to that Organization ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wrong year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express wins with class and loses with class. I’ll take that life lesson all day long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express wins with class and loses with class. I’ll take that life lesson all day long.

I don’t really like 91 at all. But you can’t argue they are dominant at almost every age group except this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Biggest issue was the parents were allowed to be right behind the teams in the small stands there. Same couple looser dads from both teams chipping and yelling like fools. Most parents thought it was an intense but great game. Coach was screaming because Express was allowed to take a time out with less than 5 min left on a running clock and the ol' my cleats are untied with a minute left in a one goal game as the clock is running and the ref let him retie them for 30 sec. Gamesmanship and the coach lost it. 91 had the lead but Express is consistent and made less mistakes is the bottom line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wrong year

Right year. No class Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wrong year

Right year. No class Express.

read your history son

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how would 91 do vs laxachusetts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would be a good close game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t really like 91 at all. But you can’t argue they are dominant at almost every age group except this one.

Nobody is dominant. They have a team at each age that can win each weekend (or lose). There is no more 2020 Crush teams, but 91 teams seem to have that mentality. They recruit hard make sure they are a top team it seems. This 2026 team was barely an A team 18 months ago and they built it up. Same with the 2025s. When it was Blast they lost a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you timed the shoe tie? Must be a 91 dad! 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who would win Sweetlax vs. Sweetlax Navy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we going to ignore the remark an express player made or the words of an express parent made at a 91 player???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the funniest quote of the year. Some of the things said to opposing players by a few of these Express kids is disgusting. And then I listen to their Dads on the sidelines and I know the apple doesn’t fall far. The issue at this game was with the refs allowing the parents to camp out on the player sidelines and the cheap “tie your shoe trick” because you were only up by 1 goal and there was time for one more face-off and 91 had their LSM ready to face-off and bury the tying goal. Express is sweating 91 for sure. It was real classy how a few of the Express dads were talking smack to the 91 players during the game. Its not everyone on Express team. If you play against them, you will learn fairly quickly who the bad apples are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we going to ignore the remark an express player made or the words of an express parent made at a 91 player???

Well look at the WSYL banquet, you know Express will ignore it. I think the player on the receiving end of the racist comments by the Express kid and dad handled things with class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time for One more face off that you expected to win from the Express FoGo? 😂😂 How many had you won previously? Would detest to rely on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently Express doesn’t want to talk about this!! Great parenting!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would be a good close game.

91 would give Lax Black a run for their money if all their out of state players are there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It even happens with Express Wiz. Express parents got thrown out of the tournament for cursing at the refs during the Moose game. Low class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It even happens with Express Wiz. Express parents got thrown out of the tournament for cursing at the refs during the Moose game. Low class.

Express is the Standard at 2026. Stop whining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express bald guy parent a nut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only the top team is, in terms of skill and ability. As far as standards of behavior, I doubt any team is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express bald guy parent a nut

there are so many

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On another note...are any decent players from Suffolk or Nassau competing next week at the NYS Regional Championships?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moose dad here (that sounds weird). I saw that guy yelling at the ref. The ref certainly wasn't good but definitely didn't deserve to be "MF'd" like that. The guy knew he was gonna get tossed. He started folding his chair before the ref even tossed him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moose dad here (that sounds weird). I saw that guy yelling at the ref. The ref certainly wasn't good but definitely didn't deserve to be "MF'd" like that. The guy knew he was gonna get tossed. He started folding his chair before the ref even tossed him.

So embarrassing for his kid .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen worse at plenty of tourney's though. Sometimes I don't blame parents for getting fired up at refs b/c we're all pulling for our kids team with passion but C'mon. To actually be telling a ref to F off is ridiculous. They are getting paid minimal to take part in youth sports, lets give them a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen worse at plenty of tourney's though. Sometimes I don't blame parents for getting fired up at refs b/c we're all pulling for our kids team with passion but C'mon. To actually be telling a ref to F off is ridiculous. They are getting paid minimal to take part in youth sports, lets give them a break.

This was the moose vs eclipse game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs vs Tigers 26 today at 2pm. Who will win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs vs Tigers 26 today at 2pm. Who will win?

Tigers 10 - 7 Crabs

Page 31 of 33 1 2 29 30 31 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard