BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 73 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 72 73
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A post season watchlist with yet more Jv kids

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really want to say something about this, but they are still children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Next time you should just call them out by name. Depends on what JV kids your talking about. JV SA kids are better then some varsity players at public schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want to see what parents or coaches are really crazy, go screenshot the list and keep the original verses where it ends up. The pre season one there was one travel team with maybe 1-2 of their players on it. Within 48 hours, half their roster was added. Too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, looks like every girl who plays lacrosse is on that list. What are we watching for? Why bother making a list like that?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next time you should just call them out by name. Depends on what JV kids your talking about. JV SA kids are better then some varsity players at public schools.

JV SA kids are prob. much better than more than 3/4 of the Varsity players on other teams! Wait until next year and yiu will see. They totally belong in that list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV SA kids are prob. much better than more than 3/4 of the Varsity players on other teams! Wait until next year and yiu will see. They totally belong in that list.

True but still not better than the 8 to 10 freshmen and sophomores on St Anthonys varsity every year. Playing time definitely going to be an issue for those girls moving forward. May want to reevaluate that $13,000 tuition you keep paying to an average academic catholic school if your kid is not going to get on the field. That public school you look down on so much may be a better option.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, you’re delusional

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh boy here we go.
Must be .ill pounding his chest again. Try getting playing time first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters 24 pink seems to be doing much better this year! Wonder what the change was but was happy to see Long Island being represented well!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are not 8-10 freshman/sophomores on SA varsity.

True but still not better than the 8 to 10 freshmen and sophomores on St Anthonys varsity every year. Playing time definitely going to be an issue for those girls moving forward. May want to reevaluate that $13,000 tuition you keep paying to an average academic catholic school if your kid is not going to get on the field. That public school you look down on so much may be a better option.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, you’re delusional

JV come on. Lets keep it classy here folks and talk varsity only. It is time to think clearly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since when were there 8 to 10 freshman and Sophmores on that Varsity team? More like 4 or 5 tops, and hardly ever a Freshman. I Don’t believe any Freshman this year? They have a lot of talent coming up and it will continue to be a very good team. True, if kids are not going to play on Varsity when they get to Varsity, maybe should re-evaluate the situation?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like coach's kid chose AS over UA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UA tryouts didn’t happen yet and coaches kid probably wouldn’t have made that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UA tryouts didn’t happen yet and coaches kid probably wouldn’t have made that team
North Carolina coach whose daughter plays for MD Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, you’re delusional

JV come on. Lets keep it classy here folks and talk varsity only. It is time to think clearly.

Hey Varsity parent who’s kid is prob. On A weak team that has no players to choose from? JV players in some of the top Lacrosse athletic HS programs like a SA , is prob. Way better than your varsity player on a terrible team. Sorry, not sorry. You should think clearly and realize it’s like comparing apples and oranges. Their JV would most likely beat your varsity! They had an amazing JV team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, you’re delusional

Hey Varsity parent who’s kid is prob. On A weak team that has no players to choose from? JV players in some of the top Lacrosse athletic HS programs like a SA , is prob. Way better than your varsity player on a terrible team. Sorry, not sorry. You should think clearly and realize it’s like comparing apples and oranges. Their JV would most likely beat your varsity! They had an amazing JV team.

Lol, you sound like a really insecure bully. Plenty of HS programs on LI are equal in talent to St. A with the commit lists to prove it. All that and the girls get to play for their own HS which more than likely offers a far superior education. My daughter goes to a very good public HS, and had her pick of colleges. You do realize that college coaches don’t care about HS ball, they recruit from club and showcases. If you think the St. A JV team beats most HS varsity teams, you a truly delusional.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters 24 pink seems to be doing much better this year! Wonder what the change was but was happy to see Long Island being represented well!

Third coach added, new to program, and a handful of new kids. Many kids left after an incident last year when the c and b team merged, but it seems like the club was able to replace the kids that left and add in a coach to shake things up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Third coach added, new to program, and a handful of new kids. Many kids left after an incident last year when the c and b team merged, but it seems like the club was able to replace the kids that left and add in a coach to shake things up.

Jesters pink/pride lost all 18 games they played in 2020-2021 season. Anything has to be an improvement from that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard new WM coach already taking a job with YJ, can anyone confirm?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the filtering of kids into YJ begins I guess WM being a legacy group is not long for the world

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the filtering of kids into YJ begins I guess WM being a legacy group is not long for the world

That’s an interesting business tactic, and brilliant. Hire the HS coaches from the top HS teams and you will pull the girls from that town to the club.

I always feel there is conflict of interest with HS coaches coaching the club teams. I think they will obviously favor their HS players as they have a relationship? I think their should be no parents coaching their own kids and no HS coaches with kids on the team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s an interesting business tactic, and brilliant. Hire the HS coaches from the top HS teams and you will pull the girls from that town to the club.

I always feel there is conflict of interest with HS coaches coaching the club teams. I think they will obviously favor their HS players as they have a relationship? I think their should be no parents coaching their own kids and no HS coaches with kids on the team!

I don't have a problem with the HS Coaches but absolutely shouldn't be parents as coaches. IE Spallina should be able to coach if he wants, just not his daughter's year, which he does. His daughter is an excellent player, but he shouldn't be able to coach her. Just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't have a problem with the HS Coaches but absolutely shouldn't be parents as coaches. IE Spallina should be able to coach if he wants, just not his daughter's year, which he does. His daughter is an excellent player, but he shouldn't be able to coach her. Just my opinion.

YJ Spalina?? Up until this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is an issue when girls from certain towns feel like they have to play for certain clubs in order to play in HS! Wrong!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is an issue when girls from certain towns feel like they have to play for certain clubs in order to play in HS! Wrong!!

Disagree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disagree

So, you disagree that girls feel like they would need to play for HS coaches club? Doesn’t that happen in towns now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is an issue when girls from certain towns feel like they have to play for certain clubs in order to play in HS! Wrong!![/quote]

Disagree[/quote]

So, you disagree that girls feel like they would need to play for HS coaches club? Doesn’t that happen in towns now?[/quote]

It happens in some places and its a little ugly. I think most Varsity Coaches just want their kids playing no-matter the club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Live Love Lax canceling games because “they don’t want to mess up the fields”. I think this is terrible planning. Families spend tremendous money and time to attend these important recruiting events. So many girls have missed opportunities. A shame!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Live Love Lax canceling games because “they don’t want to mess up the fields”. I think this is terrible planning. Families spend tremendous money and time to attend these important recruiting events. So many girls have missed opportunities. A shame!

Agree 100%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Hit them where it hurts and don’t sign up for tournaments. Including Md Cup which is played at same locations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Hit them where it hurts and don’t sign up for tournaments. Including Md Cup which is played at same locations.

Fields were fine and no rain! Craziness

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough weekend for liberty going 0-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about the kids that actually took a flight in to play two games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough weekend for liberty going 0-3

And top guns in a very bad bracket ? Why go to a tournament to play teams you’re going to beat by ten?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters pink/pride lost all 18 games they played in 2020-2021 season. Anything has to be an improvement from that.

Agreed they were awful. I think it’s the same dad head coach though. He was coaching this weekend.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Its the Operators fault! They should have this nonsense covered in their vendor contracts. Fields were perfectly fine. Last years school girls event had twice the moisture and they played without issue. The average family spends well over a grand in travel expenses to attend these events. The fields were not clearly marked, no scorers at some of the games. TOB is a 3rd rate operation that looks like they have spread themselves a little too thin. They should be sending out apology letters along with a $25 gift card to every family that did not get their 4 games in. I mean seriously, they could not have offered some compensation to help repair the fields that would have made sense if indeed the rain met the threshold for canceling games. I can't fully express my disappointment leaving at 10 AM and driving home on a beautiful sunny day because of weather. Total Farce!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by SAT1234
Its the Operators fault! They should have this nonsense covered in their vendor contracts. Fields were perfectly fine. Last years school girls event had twice the moisture and they played without issue. The average family spends well over a grand in travel expenses to attend these events. The fields were not clearly marked, no scorers at some of the games. TOB is a 3rd rate operation that looks like they have spread themselves a little too thin. They should be sending out apology letters along with a $25 gift card to every family that did not get their 4 games in. I mean seriously, they could not have offered some compensation to help repair the fields that would have made sense if indeed the rain met the threshold for canceling games. I can't fully express my disappointment leaving at 10 AM and driving home on a beautiful sunny day because of weather. Total Farce!

Agreed 100% It’s just unbelievable. Especially for recruiting age girls who have worked their buts off to be seen. An opportunity they can never get back. And the organizers could care less.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally I thought the fields were terrible. Kids were sliding all over the place. Maybe they dried out towards the end of the morning when they cancelled the games but kids were slipping everywhere at the Fields they were at. Do I feel about it for the girls getting a game cut? Of course I do but honestly there was a good risk of an injury happening.

Page 66 of 73 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard