BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 112 of 327 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some things are better left unsaid. I Don't look at this as a stage for you to feel entitled to try to tell people you are right! Maybe you need therapy and we all need to be adults and figure things out for ourselves. And by the way, I'm no tinker bell! You know what they say about people who "ASSume". Enjoy your life of righteousness, it must be filled with lots of loving relationships.

Anyone else have no idea what this post is about or in response to.

No idea what this person is talking about. Looks like venting here is his/her own therapy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
I highly doubt that BOTC would post that they had information that was not already confirmed.
Correct.

Nothing in the past has shown that they publish any uncomfirmed information, so why start now?
Exactly.

and may we ask from whom that info was obtained?? If you are stating that it was confirmed.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by CageSage
I highly doubt that BOTC would post that they had information that was not already confirmed.
Correct.

Nothing in the past has shown that they publish any uncomfirmed information, so why start now?
Exactly.

and may we ask from whom that info was obtained?? If you are stating that it was confirmed.
Yes, you may ask. No, we are not disclosing at this time.

Our word is good enough to know it was true.

If you need to know more, send us an e-mail at cagesage@backofthecage.com, identify yourself, know that your e-mail will be "on the record", and we will give you a preview of the details.

The question you should be asking yourself is which organization would have been interested in gaining a broader influence in the girls lacrosse market. Think about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's gotta be express or 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is it's 91 because she and Spallina are already in tight with each other. I also think that if it happens that way it's the end of the yellow jackets as a dominate force within 5 years.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is it's 91 because she and Spallina are already in tight with each other. I also think that if it happens that way it's the end of the yellow jackets as a dominate force within 5 years.

The rumors of the sale of YJs has been around for years now. How would this benefit 91 very much? They already have a girls program, don't know too much about them because they are not elite teams, but if they have a couple teams per age group plus buy 5 more teams per age group, that's a lot of girls at tryouts. Do they dissolve the 91 girls into existing YJ teams or the other way around? Going back a few years in the rumor department, before TG was even started SS & BS entertained the idea of buying YJ, figured it was too much money and decided to start from scratch. While they were able to instantly draw talent and numbers of girls it has worked out for them quite well, but very, very few other people would have been able to pull that one off. YJ has a money maker feel to it, but 91 seem even more about the money, just don't feel good about this combination.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rumors of the sale of YJs has been around for years now. How would this benefit 91 very much? They already have a girls program, don't know too much about them because they are not elite teams, but if they have a couple teams per age group plus buy 5 more teams per age group, that's a lot of girls at tryouts. Do they dissolve the 91 girls into existing YJ teams or the other way around? Going back a few years in the rumor department, before TG was even started SS & BS entertained the idea of buying YJ, figured it was too much money and decided to start from scratch. While they were able to instantly draw talent and numbers of girls it has worked out for them quite well, but very, very few other people would have been able to pull that one off. YJ has a money maker feel to it, but 91 seem even more about the money, just don't feel good about this combination.
Again in my opinion, both express and 91 both have very underachieving girls programs. I.M.O Express has had a girls program longer and though not a lot of effort is spent on them, I think they are fairly established and are happy with what they have. 91 on the other hand, I.M.O. have a stronger desire to have a very successful girls program because of the Spellina's connection to both high school and college girls lacrosse. But I agree with you , If i were a Y.J. I would be very unhappy with either choice. Though the rumor has been around for years C.R. high profile absence at the I.W.L.C.A and Florida does get me thinking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you were holding a million dollar plus lottery ticket like the YJ's would you risk holding it too long before cashing it in or would you try and cash in and ride off into the sunset?

YJ's are hot but there are new clubs forming every single year.

We should alll have these problems!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and they dont dominate any more .... get out while you can still cash in..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are definitely still the best on long island and if Long Island had a club championship they would win every age group.As far as on a national level I still think that YJ would be considered one of the top programs if not the best.Feel free to let me know which program on long island would beat YJ top team and at what graduation year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are definitely still the best on long island and if Long Island had a club championship they would win every age group.As far as on a national level I still think that YJ would be considered one of the top programs if not the best.Feel free to let me know which program on long island would beat YJ top team and at what graduation year.

The YJ's are still the top program on LI but are getting chipped away at each and every year. They've lost big games to TG's, SCAS', and Liberty along the way. They still dominate at a few of the age groups, but most ages are totally up in the air.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The YJ's are still the top program on LI but are getting chipped away at each and every year. They've lost big games to TG's, SCAS', and Liberty along the way. They still dominate at a few of the age groups, but most ages are totally up in the air.

More importantly they dominate on the recruiting front. Not saying there aren't kids on the other clubs with great opportunities, but not as many as the YJ's. I don't see that changing anytime soon! In addition if I was a Top Gun parent I would be a little concerned about how my kid was being marketed. I am sure SS wants to recruit the best players from the club, so it is a bit of a conflict of interest for her to promote or facilitate her top kids going to schools other than Hofstra. She is a good kid and I don't think she would intentionally try to hurt a anyone, but I doubt she would help her competition. Any kid with the ability to play at Hofstra or better should be a bit concerned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try to be more specific in that it seems you are making things up, which graduation year top YJ team has lost to any of those teams.The only YJ team that I know of that lost to TG same age was 2020 and in my opinion that age group will not be very close in years to come, I think YJ will easily beat them. Before you get all crazy I will give you some reasons why.
1) That YJ team does not always play to win at all costs. In that particular game there were several TG players who never came out while YJ played equal.
2) The second level YJ team is very good and as a matter of fact has beaten the higher level team before.Take that into account with the TG team 2 not being very strong and the talent pool at YJ is deeper
3)YJ beat MD in only game this year they seemed to play to win ie not equal playing time while MD beat up TG fairly easily.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn't even win every age group at Babylon Beach Bums tournament!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2015 Blue LM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try to be more specific in that it seems you are making things up, which graduation year top YJ team has lost to any of those teams.The only YJ team that I know of that lost to TG same age was 2020 and in my opinion that age group will not be very close in years to come, I think YJ will easily beat them. Before you get all crazy I will give you some reasons why.
1) That YJ team does not always play to win at all costs. In that particular game there were several TG players who never came out while YJ played equal.
2) The second level YJ team is very good and as a matter of fact has beaten the higher level team before.Take that into account with the TG team 2 not being very strong and the talent pool at YJ is deeper
3)YJ beat MD in only game this year they seemed to play to win ie not equal playing time while MD beat up TG fairly easily.

It's scary that you're so caught up in YJ scores, vs. TG and others, at every age group. You really need to get a life!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think CR already sold YJ to someone close, CR staying on for little while so nobody jumps ship, and none of you idiots know about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn't even win every age group at Babylon Beach Bums tournament!

Again be more specific seems like you r just making up BS , which age group did the YJ top team lose in at Babylon , let me guess you will not respond because you just make nonsense up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How could they be considered the best if they lost the national championships to topguns

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you make such a__________ statement. A two Goal margin of victory in a Lacrosse game is nothing. It was a well played game that either team could have won. From a TG Parent who was there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the TG Psycho daddy has returned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are YJ's really trying to be sold?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is SS really going to leave when she gets a better offer( she will get a better offer), who knows? A couple of weeks ago a real estate agent asked if my house was for sale because she had a client who wanted to buy it, I said no but also said if they make me an offer I can't refuse then its theirs. Everything is for sale just some things more so than others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is SS really going to leave when she gets a better offer( she will get a better offer), who knows? A couple of weeks ago a real estate agent asked if my house was for sale because she had a client who wanted to buy it, I said no but also said if they make me an offer I can't refuse then its theirs. Everything is for sale just some things more so than others.
I think CR is waiting until there are at least 7 teams in each age group before she sells.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think CR is waiting until there are at least 7 teams in each age group before she sells.
then it will be sold before year end!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've heard several of the players on some of the younger teams will be at the TG's tryout this weekend. I'm told there were quite a few at the TG camp last week. Just remember girls, it isn't always better somewhere else. You'll be begging to come back in a year or two. Carro, Curcio, and Bert are great coaches. Stay the course.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me or what. Those 3 are 3 stooges. I know people that left because of those 3. Get a grip buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are clueless. Those coaches work their butts off and get excellent results. Go play for TG and stay off the yj thread, clueless one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also think tbose.coaches have no clue. Yj parent here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me or what. Those 3 are 3 stooges. I know people that left because of those 3. Get a grip buddy.
TG Psycho daddy strikes again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Old and stale response. Jingle those 2 brain cells and come up with a good one. Put down the Bon-Bons long enough to be creative. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Old and stale response. Jingle those 2 brain cells and come up with a good one. Put down the Bon-Bons long enough to be creative. Lol

Let me see if I can help you out.Coach Carro has been around and coaching girls lacrosse for a long time, add to his resume varsity and college coaching experience and the fact that his YJ team has had the most success of any in the age group on long island and it speaks for itself. Coach Bert has been around even longer and just this past year has had more success at coaching than any of your TG coaches ie state championship.Go to your TG site and take a peak at your 2019 head coaches resume if you want a laugh, exactly what backround do you need to coach over at TG a high school degree?
"He left making a stamp on the West Babylon program" now that's an accomplishment. Too funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me see if I can help you out.Coach Carro has been around and coaching girls lacrosse for a long time, add to his resume varsity and college coaching experience and the fact that his YJ team has had the most success of any in the age group on long island and it speaks for itself. Coach Bert has been around even longer and just this past year has had more success at coaching than any of your TG coaches ie state championship.Go to your TG site and take a peak at your 2019 head coaches resume if you want a laugh, exactly what backround do you need to coach over at TG a high school degree?
"He left making a stamp on the West Babylon program" now that's an accomplishment. Too funny

You guys are ridiculous - on both sides...Play where your daughter is comfortable, and where she's becoming a player, and a better person. The right fit is a very individual thing, and depends on the player and her personality.

If she's good enough, and you don't burn her out, she'll rise to the top of either organization, and all this silly banter about who's coaches are better won't mean a thing. College coaches don't recruit based on your daughter's club team record, or how many championships her coaches have won. Again, if she's good enough she'll be noticed with either program.

It's too bad there has to be such animosity between the parents of these two very strong organizations, which each have their strengths and weaknesses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are ridiculous - on both sides...Play where your daughter is comfortable, and where she's becoming a player, and a better person. The right fit is a very individual thing, and depends on the player and her personality.

If she's good enough, and you don't burn her out, she'll rise to the top of either organization, and all this silly banter about who's coaches are better won't mean a thing. College coaches don't recruit based on your daughter's club team record, or how many championships her coaches have won. Again, if she's good enough she'll be noticed with either program.

It's too bad there has to be such animosity between the parents of these two very strong organizations, which each have their strengths and weaknesses.

I meant to say "where she's becoming a BETTER player"....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
take a look at the character of one of these coaches. lindy lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
neither side will ever say a good thing about the other. It's the Long Island elitists that everyone hates.

For the insane amount of money everyone pays these organizations they damn well better be good coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whats that supposed to mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes what all coaches do in their private lives should be called into question but getting so drunk that you cannot even walk in front of all the 10 year old girls on your team should not even be considered a problem, or getting escorted out of high school games because you cannot control yourself, again no problem for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do a backround check..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the chance of a Top Gun 2018 Black player trying out for YJ and making the top 2018 Blue Team? Possible? Do new players make this team?

Like Reply Quote
Page 112 of 327 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard