Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you kidding me or what. Those 3 are 3 stooges. I know people that left because of those 3. Get a grip buddy.
TG Psycho daddy strikes again.

Old and stale response. Jingle those 2 brain cells and come up with a good one. Put down the Bon-Bons long enough to be creative. Lol

Let me see if I can help you out.Coach Carro has been around and coaching girls lacrosse for a long time, add to his resume varsity and college coaching experience and the fact that his YJ team has had the most success of any in the age group on long island and it speaks for itself. Coach Bert has been around even longer and just this past year has had more success at coaching than any of your TG coaches ie state championship.Go to your TG site and take a peak at your 2019 head coaches resume if you want a laugh, exactly what backround do you need to coach over at TG a high school degree?
"He left making a stamp on the West Babylon program" now that's an accomplishment. Too funny

You guys are ridiculous - on both sides...Play where your daughter is comfortable, and where she's becoming a player, and a better person. The right fit is a very individual thing, and depends on the player and her personality.

If she's good enough, and you don't burn her out, she'll rise to the top of either organization, and all this silly banter about who's coaches are better won't mean a thing. College coaches don't recruit based on your daughter's club team record, or how many championships her coaches have won. Again, if she's good enough she'll be noticed with either program.

It's too bad there has to be such animosity between the parents of these two very strong organizations, which each have their strengths and weaknesses.