BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,881
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 87 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D doesn't win 18-4 and won't handle integrity
Ok Goalie Mom.

Keep my name outta your mouth
I can see why you are not well liked. Keep commenting because people are taking notes and taking all this to Spalding admin and the board.

Posts on a forum from anonymous posters. You and Spalding have no idea who is posting. Most of the time you're get trolled by kids on this board. Sadly you come on here and take this garbage that's posted seriously.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classless Integrity parents blasting on social medial like they won the super bowl. It's spring league.. and M&D was missing their coach.relax goalie mom

First it was just indoor, now its just spring league - see a trend

Excuses and losses

Indoor? Half the M and D team won the whole league, fool. And didn't they win at Spooky Nook? And Gerstell last Fall? Just stop - this is not a good look for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classless Integrity parents blasting on social medial like they won the super bowl. It's spring league.. and M&D was missing their coach.relax goalie mom

Excuses and losses

Indoor? Half the M and D team won the whole league, fool. And didn't they win at Spooky Nook? And Gerstell last Fall? Just stop - this is not a good look for you.

That was before Integrity added the LBC talent, we are unstoppable now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity goalie > M&D goalie.

Which one? Don’t they have two now and promised equal playing time?
Heard one walked off the field today and quit. Any truth?

Only 1 goalie played for integrity. Very possible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity took some rotten eggs. Some missed, some good ridden. They know who they are

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excuses and losses

That was before Integrity added the LBC talent, we are unstoppable now.

I Have no dog in this fight. But I kind of want to see these two teams play so I can watch the stands and see a good Circus. I am sure both clubs and teams have great kids and families. But the few of you on each team. WOW, over 8th-grade girls lacrosse. Lol. I mean, how would your co-workers and bosses feel seeing you act like this. I would be completely embarrassed as an adult to be fighting like this over a youth middle school game. Please don't stop, though. This is enjoyable to read just wish it had audio and pictures too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if true, what club wants a quitter and to adopt that drama? Again, higher level play at high school means playing time isn’t equal. As a parent, I’d make my kid stand up for their space and at least finish the spring season. Not a great way to start looking for a spot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m affiliated with a younger Integrity team. The club and this team have worked hard to improve. Respect is earned. Obnoxious comments from purported integrity parents are intolerable. Free speech and anonymity allow for a select one or two outspoken individuals to cast this team in a negative light. Unfortunate and not representative of what the club stands for.

Healthy competition and high level lax is something we are blessed to be a part of in this region - especially in the 2026 age group. My disgust for the negativity and trash talking compelled me to comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I knew how to insert the gif of the guy eating popcorn I would. Sounds like it was a great game. Congrats to both teams. 2026 is definitely an age group with tons of talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There’s talent in all the divisions. I was at HoCo last week and on my way out was mightily impressed with that Wolfpack team. Where are they from? Good players all around!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There’s talent in all the divisions. I was at HoCo last week and on my way out was mightily impressed with that Wolfpack team. Where are they from? Good players all around!
Who is Wolfpack?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I always thought Wolfpack was the rec name that M&D players used if entering a tournament M&D was not in, but maybe that’s younger ages only.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But yes the LBC, now Integrity goalie didn’t finish the season. I would be kissed too if my daughter was replaced the middle of the season. Who wants their daughter to play for integrity where they lack, integrity and just replace you mid season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the better of the two goalies was the one who quit the integrity Green Team by that score that just posted!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the better of the two goalies was the one who quit the integrity Green Team by that score that just posted!

Integrity is like a passing fad with15 minutes of fame this spring and then reality sets in. They aren't as good as they think they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of like a fart in the wind!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love seeing inflated egos crushed
Their posts were beyond obnoxious two weeks ago blasting MND w pics of fouls and MND girls falling plastered all over blue/green social media. Come on blue/Green- where’s those obnoxious pics today taking girls out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love seeing inflated egos crushed
Their posts were beyond obnoxious two weeks ago blasting MND w pics of fouls and MND girls falling plastered all over blue/green social media. Come on blue/Green- where’s those obnoxious pics today taking girls out?

I saw that w the MND Goalie too- I really felt bad she was all over social media mid air on that foul. That’s was such an obnoxious post- and the fire emojis underneath. I don’t think #54 or parent posted it though- kids were passing it around

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pride comes before the fall. And yes, only two saves by the second coming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stars is the rightful owner of that #1 spot! Good clean competition, they didn’t resort to the dirty play of others. Parents were appalling yelling for their blue/green to take down the stars players. When you don’t have skill to catch or throw, teach your kids, don’t tell them to play dirty people!! And it helps to be able to stop a ball in goal! With that girl in goal, all you have to do is shoot to win the game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stars is the rightful owner of that #1 spot! Good clean competition, they didn’t resort to the dirty play of others. Parents were appalling yelling for their blue/green to take down the stars players. When you don’t have skill to catch or throw, teach your kids, don’t tell them to play dirty people!! And it helps to be able to stop a ball in goal! With that girl in goal, all you have to do is shoot to win the game

Your statement had validity until you started bad mouthing 8th grade girls on an anonymous foum. You are no better than those parents who were screaming. Look in the mirror

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She’s a very good goalie, you know it.

Only going to get better, playoffs will be fun to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your statement had validity until you started bad mouthing 8th grade girls on an anonymous foum. You are no better than those parents who were screaming. Look in the mirror

Clearly stating facts and you have a problem swallowing facts.
This is how players get hurt it’s a shame you encourage and promote this behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is how players get hurt it’s a shame you encourage and promote this behavior.

My statement didnt promote anything. Your statement was great until you started bashing kids. Sadly you will continue this behavior and be a coward on post anonymously online. Sign your name to your post that bashes 8th grade girls. I'm sure your daughter and her coaches would be proud

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is IF you make it into playoffs. I am thinking Karma might come full circle on this one goalie mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is IF you make it into playoffs. I am thinking Karma might come full circle on this one goalie mom.

They won’t have any skin in the game if they make playoffs and no backup to save her. I’m sure they are kicking themselves for chasing the other two out, but Mom got her way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My statement didnt promote anything. Your statement was great until you started bashing kids. Sadly you will continue this behavior and be a coward on post anonymously online. Sign your name to your post that bashes 8th grade girls. I'm sure your daughter and her coaches would be proud

You posted anonymously too though. You post YOUR name 1st.

Last edited by JMLax1; . Reason: Omitted a word as it goes against our community forum standards
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will need to beat Pride. If they don’t it’s likely both them and pride will have 2 losses and Pride would take head to head.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won’t have any skin in the game if they make playoffs and no backup to save her. I’m sure they are kicking themselves for chasing the other two out, but Mom got her way.
Even if they make the playoffs… Heroes, M&D or Stars will eliminate them right away. Mommy ball lacrosse will be sent home. Tears sniff sniff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even if they make the playoffs… Heroes, M&D or Stars will eliminate them right away. Mommy ball lacrosse will be sent home. Tears sniff sniff.

Not a lot of love for a club that seems to double screw people both in HS and all club ages. Old owner habits and reputation are carrying right down through the younger years. My older daughter wouldn’t touch the club and felt it w playing time at the HS. I wouldn’t mind seeing the old man lose this one too, along w his mommy ball friend
I agree 100%. It’s a shame that they are toxic group of coaches and club owners. It’s sad when we think about mental health and society wants to blame the athletes for not reaching out and getting the help. No look at the toxic cultures some clubs, coaches and parents bring to the table. Integrity is a prime example and they have had this culture for years. Do better!! Such a shame this is how sports is turning and it will only get worse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a lot of love for a club that seems to double screw people both in HS and all club ages. Old owner habits and reputation are carrying right down through the younger years. My older daughter wouldn’t touch the club and felt it w playing time at the HS. I wouldn’t mind seeing the old man lose this one too, along w his mommy ball friend
I agree 100%. It’s a shame that they are toxic group of coaches and club owners. It’s sad when we think about mental health and society wants to blame the athletes for not reaching out and getting the help. No look at the toxic cultures some clubs, coaches and parents bring to the table. Integrity is a prime example and they have had this culture for years. Do better!! Such a shame this is how sports is turning and it will only get worse.

Such detest for a team that has beaten both M&D and Heros at various times this year. Maybe they were able to do so through their actions and not by making people happy. It’s a competitive sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls were getting booted from each of those games on blue/green w cards- Wouldn’t be bragging about those wins

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls were getting booted from each of those games on blue/green w cards- Wouldn’t be bragging about those wins
A win is a win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly!! Glorifying reckless behavior and then post all over social media. Classy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A win is a win.

Correct. One win. And you're bragging like it's changing of the guard. You're a target for everyone now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could be 3 2 loss teams battling for 2 playoff spots from the South. Will be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could be 3 2 loss teams battling for 2 playoff spots from the South. Will be interesting.

What a shame. The team left out would trounce the #2 and 3 seeds from the North.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh no, Integrity. Better get it together before the big game next weekend- may want to pull up that 27 goalie for help

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In B division. There is M&D red that is clearly not in the right division. They are winning by 11+ average per game (actual GD of 78 over 7 games). Yes it’s the first year for the 26 red team, but it is almost entirely made up of A level players from last years M&D, Hero’s White, and other A level teams. Hero’s white should have been in B bracket after losing essentially the whole team from last year. There is too much of a gap among the B teams that the stronger B teams aren’t getting to play other strong teams. Better to play harder teams and lose them to always win by double digits. They could have made 3 A level groups and just 2 B levels.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In B division. There is M&D red that is clearly not in the right division. They are winning by 11+ average per game (actual GD of 78 over 7 games). Yes it’s the first year for the 26 red team, but it is almost entirely made up of A level players from last years M&D, Hero’s White, and other A level teams. Hero’s white should have been in B bracket after losing essentially the whole team from last year. There is too much of a gap among the B teams that the stronger B teams aren’t getting to play other strong teams. Better to play harder teams and lose them to always win by double digits. They could have made 3 A level groups and just 2 B levels.
I have watched this team play a few weeks in a row. I would say M&D Red has 5 Or 6 A players the rest B and C players and the goalies well that’s another problem for the team. Playing easy teams isn’t helping them get better. The lower players and goalies will not be able to play against harder teams and then frustration sets in and we all know it goes down hill. I do agree about redoing the brackets and having different divisions. Then again Robinson sold out so he really doesn’t care but maybe 3Step will do something about this in the future.

Like Reply Quote
Page 44 of 87 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard