BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 126 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you are not jealous then stop whining. Why are you so interested in the kids on this list? I will answer it for you: jealousy and envy. You have too much time on your hand when you are trolling the kids historical all star teams. Stop with this madness and get over it. We are tired of the whining and far off justification why your kid didn’t make the team. Take your justification and be satisfied with it. The majority of us are telling you to stop with the weak justifications. Seems like you have a new justification with each post. I know that there are a million weak justifications out there, but we do want to hear all of them.
we get it, your kid is one of the 4 on the list.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big day today in the iaam. Top 4 teams all play eachother. mcd v gcs and spsg v as. Good luck to all the girls and fingers crossed that there aren’t too many jerks on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are not jealous then stop whining. Why are you so interested in the kids on this list? I will answer it for you: jealousy and envy. You have too much time on your hand when you are trolling the kids historical all star teams. Stop with this madness and get over it. We are tired of the whining and far off justification why your kid didn’t make the team. Take your justification and be satisfied with it. The majority of us are telling you to stop with the weak justifications. Seems like you have a new justification with each post. I know that there are a million weak justifications out there, but we do want to hear all of them.

Can we just get kids picked for their talent? The POLITICS of the entire thing stinks... where is the transparency?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coming from the Dad who has a kid on the list who shouldn't be there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coming from the Dad who has a kid on the list who shouldn't be there?

Someone, somewhere is taking a drink every time he uses the word "justification"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big day today in the iaam. Top 4 teams all play eachother. mcd v gcs and spsg v as. Good luck to all the girls and fingers crossed that there aren’t too many jerks on the sidelines.

Agree. Should be great games played today. Parents, please don’t ruin the experience for your girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Justification" is todays word ladies and gentleman

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. Should be great games played today. Parents, please don’t ruin the experience for your girls.
Thank you for telling us parents how to behave, I don’t know how we would get along without your parenting advice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid on the UA team all four years, named as a top performer in a few of those years, won the last year and not even on the watch list. Who picks this stuff? Does it have to do with the HS you go to or the college you committed to? It's odd. Take that kid to start a team over any senior out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for telling us parents how to behave, I don’t know how we would get along without your parenting advice.
Taking the advice would help.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid on the UA team all four years, named as a top performer in a few of those years, won the last year and not even on the watch list. Who picks this stuff? Does it have to do with the HS you go to or the college you committed to? It's odd. Take that kid to start a team over any senior out there.

"WHO" is doing the choosing for these teams? what is the criteria? If we knew the answer to these 2 questions - I bet you could put to bed a lot of the unrest ! The people who are satisfied don't seem to want that Pandora's box opened for some reason?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, GCS beats McD 10 to 5……. GCS played as a team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, GCS beats McD 10 to 5……. GCS played as a team

Not really wow didn’t GCS beat them last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS beat them really good last year. - Game wasn't as close as the score indicated. McD's goalie played well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best thing McD can do for their program is find a new coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
…and you wish yours was on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD needs direction. They never really searched for a coach. They appointed one. Sometimes great players don’t make good coaches. I recall Michael Jordan saying that he would not make a good coach, and therefore he didn’t coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on the many McD parents complaining out loud yesterday about coaching, it sounds like a miserable program to play for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, not the way that ship is sinking…..Next year will be really tough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of parents and players are not happy. But McD will not change anything. She will stay and drop further each year in the rankings….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD needs direction. They never really searched for a coach. They appointed one. Sometimes great players don’t make good coaches. I recall Michael Jordan saying that he would not make a good coach, and therefore he didn’t coach.
100%. It's a program that is relying on a specific player. No team will win that way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS played like a team who wanted to win. McDonogh played their same song and dance. They still only rely on the #1 2022 in the nation to win games for them. It no longer works. That’s when coaching comes in. Change something.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of parents and players are not happy. But McD will not change anything. She will stay and drop further each year in the rankings….

Could you imagine if the Spalding, STM, Severn coaches got the same scrutiny?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on the many McD parents complaining out loud yesterday about coaching, it sounds like a miserable program to play for.
can only coach the talent you have. McD basically has 2 players right now. Good teams like SPSG and GCS can limit those players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could you imagine if the Spalding, STM, Severn coaches got the same scrutiny?
those schools do not have the same expectations that McD has.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS dominated our girls on the circle. Something needs to change.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100%. It's a program that is relying on a specific player. No team will win that way.

Maybe they rely on that player because they have no one else that is up to the task?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they rely on that player because they have no one else that is up to the task?

There is plenty of talent at McD. it's clear that consistently being outcoached is the issue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, McD kept getting beat on the circle and draw… Plenty of other talent that is not being utilized

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He wasn't worth squat as an owner either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD assumed that players will come to their program.
They never really did any scouting or recruiting amongst the club teams except a few standards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FYP: He isn't worth squat as an owner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, McD kept getting beat on the circle and draw… Plenty of other talent that is not being utilized
So much talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much talent
Bryn Mawr on Monday,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Great players don’t equal great coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FYP: He isn't worth squat as an owner.

Yes, he's still principle of the Hornets. Should have clarified ... "active owner"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Great players don’t equal great coaches.
My opinion-teams/coaches like mcd(even ndp)rely on a similar strategy to what worked for TC back In The day. She was a once in a generation player but they are trying to now hold their top girls to that same standard. Not fair to those girls or the team as they are simply not tc despite being very good. In addition, defenders and defenses have gotten stronger and so the idea of a girls who can penetrate and score at will against any team is simply more challenging that 10 years ago. Mcd and ndp need to adapt or pray for the next coming of tc and stop running offenses thru a single source. I also believe that the talent at mcd overall isn’t as strong as they have had in years past(hence why cr was fired). They have good players but all of the top tiers do(even some of the lower tier). They need to adapt to a faster team game and away from the single driver/flopper. I am sure people will disagree but number don’t like and mcd and ndp are 1-9 over the last 2 years against the top 2 teams in the iaam (spsg and gcs) with most losses being by 5 or more and the only win by a single goal. Sorry for the rant but traveling this week and have nothing to do at hotel bar but waste my time on back of the cage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have watched a lot of IAAM games this season. Most without a dog in the fight. But officiating in this conference is dreadful. You would think being the top conference in the league in a hotbed, that the officiating would be much better. Has it gotten worse in the past 3-4 years???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the officiating is worse. Most of the officials have never played lacrosse but take a course for the job…..Terrible

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, if you both think you could do a much better job, why don't you take a course, step on the field and ref an IAAM game. Until then, be quiet, and be thankful that there are people who are willing to do it and put up with the constant chatter from the know-it-all stunads on the sidelines for the pittance I am sure they receive in return for officiating the game. It is a wonder we still have people willing to do it. They are certainly not doing it to get rich.

Like Reply Quote
Page 69 of 126 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard