BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,898
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 126 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watched the SPSG / JC game, i almost called 911 it was such a beat down in second half. Both squads were huge, about 25-30 players each and neither really subbed until very end even in a 19-5 game
Thanks SPSG mom for the update

And truth is, she doesn’t really “remember” the second half.

The White Claws were flowing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh by 5.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, St. Paul by 2 or 3. The talent runs deep on their team. If one or two girls have an off day on McD, then its over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their main draw/score person has been out all season with an injury

I scouted the game for my daughter’s team. You can’t blame the loss on above statement when the NDP girls who were doing the draw won 1/2 of them. Additionally, the main scorer for the season played, so not sure who you are referring to above. Defense was the issue for NDP. They had one solid red head defender who did the work of 4 and GCS offense moved too fast for one defender to cover them.
GCS won more than half the draws.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the SPSG / JC game, i almost called 911 it was such a beat down in second half. Both squads were huge, about 25-30 players each and neither really subbed until very end even in a 19-5 game
I have always been confused on this site by the people that respond with simply saying that your response must be because you are a parent of whatever program.
For one, I hope to god that everyone on here is a parent of a program and therefore has an opinion. The other option would be people on the site with no kids just following high school girls sports which I think we can all agree is not a good thing.
Secondly, I think it is kind of obvious that this person is an spsg parent, doesn’t really take Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. I also assume that you brag about getting the Wordle correct everyday. Here is some news for you, everyone gets Wordle, you are supposed to get it just like everyone on here knew that this was an spsg parent. What’s next for your amazing deductive skills, telling me that I am an butt who has no patience for people who can’t come up with a creative response. If so, you are 3 for 3 today(assuming you did get Wordle right)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I scouted the game for my daughter’s team. You can’t blame the loss on above statement when the NDP girls who were doing the draw won 1/2 of them. Additionally, the main scorer for the season played, so not sure who you are referring to above. Defense was the issue for NDP. They had one solid red head defender who did the work of 4 and GCS offense moved too fast for one defender to cover them.
Agreed... GCS did really well on the draws. Definitely won more than 50%

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have always been confused on this site by the people that respond with simply saying that your response must be because you are a parent of whatever program.
For one, I hope to god that everyone on here is a parent of a program and therefore has an opinion. The other option would be people on the site with no kids just following high school girls sports which I think we can all agree is not a good thing.
Secondly, I think it is kind of obvious that this person is an spsg parent, doesn’t really take Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. I also assume that you brag about getting the Wordle correct everyday. Here is some news for you, everyone gets Wordle, you are supposed to get it just like everyone on here knew that this was an spsg parent. What’s next for your amazing deductive skills, telling me that I am an butt who has no patience for people who can’t come up with a creative response. If so, you are 3 for 3 today(assuming you did get Wordle right)
I don't do Wordle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NDP is not missing their "main draw/score person", not sure where that is coming from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, St. Paul by 2 or 3. The talent runs deep on their team. If one or two girls have an off day on McD, then its over.
like every other game. it's going to come down to the goalie and draws

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You also have people that post things on here just to stir stuff up. A lot of the braggadocious posts on here are people that aren't connected to the team at all trolling and trying to rile others up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG destroying McD 8-1 not even the 2nd half.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow,,,,,What happened to McD? SPSG was beating them at draw and everything else….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to CRUSH it GATORS !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total DOMINANCE ….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Simply a spectator with no daughters at either school. But interested in both in a few years.
McDonogh looked like they have some athletes, but St. Pauls won almost every draw and looked like a deep, well oiled machine that looked like they either play together alot or practice alot. Just looked a step better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh’s second half flopping to score free position shots in an attempt to come back and win was embarrassing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t Mcd beat St Anthony’s 13-6? So SPSG is by far best team in Country, and looking at there schedule so far they had some close games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a good day for McDonogh. What will happen when their 16 seniors are gone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MG can coach circles around TC 8 days a week. It's honestly a joke at this point. GCS will blow out McD as well. This season will come down to SPSG and GCS. Everyone else is playing for 3rd place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to CRUSH it GATORS !

Ok, SPSG Mom we hear you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total DOMINANCE ….

Ok SPSG Dad…. We get it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh’s second half flopping to score free position shots in an attempt to come back and win was embarrassing.

What was the final score of the game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think at least half the goals in the McD/SA game were free po goals as well for McD! They are very good at drawing those calls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great win Gators. Take note GCS, NDP and BM defenses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the final score of the game?
It ended 17-8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh focuses on a few players while MG coaches the team as a unit. You cannot rely on a few favorites to win games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh focuses on a few players while MG coaches the team as a unit. You cannot rely on a few favorites to win games.

MG should coach in the NCAAs - she is the QUEEN of coaches in IAAM Lax - she would be fantastic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SPSG has better talent, coaching, etc... this is their year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Simply a spectator with no daughters at either school. But interested in both in a few years.
McDonogh looked like they have some athletes, but St. Pauls won almost every draw and looked like a deep, well oiled machine that looked like they either play together alot or practice alot. Just looked a step better.

Pick the school for the academics - sports are just the frosting on the cake !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only "play" they could come up with to score - go GATORS !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t Mcd beat St Anthony’s 13-6? So SPSG is by far best team in Country, and looking at there schedule so far they had some close games.

SPSG is definitely #1 in the country - no doubt !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a good day for McDonogh. What will happen when their 16 seniors are gone?

McD will get destroyed by the rest of the IAAM - it was a good run but nothing lasts forever !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it more the "COACHING" or is it the "TALENT/ RECRUITING" ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both…..McD only recruits 1 or 2 girls a year…..then they do not play much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only "play" they could come up with to score - go GATORS !
Unfortunately, there are teams that "coach" to get the free position. Fall down, touch your head/face for a "hit", the dramatics are embarrassing to watch. SPSG plays as a whole unit, not just 1 or 2 players to count on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's sad that even the Baltimore Sun can't give 100% accolades where due. The story starts with the draw player from SP. Why can't they give accolades to where she is committed to? They have no problem writing about where the McD player is committed to playing and McD didn't win the game. Come on!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MG should coach in the NCAAs - she is the QUEEN of coaches in IAAM Lax - she would be fantastic!

This is her last year here as head coach. Once we go undefeated, she will step back so she can travel to all the USC games the next few years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it more the "COACHING" or is it the "TALENT/ RECRUITING" ?

definitely the coaching. MG is the real deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Observer yesterday, the girls should be in pads and helmets because that is where the game is going. Swing moves, dipping shoulders all football moves. Rewatch the film closely. Just put pads and helmets on the girls. Let them play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is her last year here as head coach. Once we go undefeated, she will step back so she can travel to all the USC games the next few years.

There will be no undefeated season for you. GCS will CRUSH you

Like Reply Quote
Page 66 of 126 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard