BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,890
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 126 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
McD @ SPSG on 4/11. Two undefeateds. Should be interesting.
Are you a SPSG or McD parent?
Definitely Spsg there self promotion on this website is insane. Been watching high school lacrosse for over twenty years and have never seen parents act so classless.

What are you talking about? I've seen hardly anything from SPSG parents. It's mostly been GCS and Spalding parents arguing.
Typical SPSG parent, blame others to hide your shameless self promotion.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely Spsg there self promotion on this website is insane. Been watching high school lacrosse for over twenty years and have never seen parents act so classless.

What are you talking about? I've seen hardly anything from SPSG parents. It's mostly been GCS and Spalding parents arguing.

You can always try to reapply again since your daughter couldn't get in the first time. It's okay, some schools aren't for everyone. Maybe they saw her parents and decided to reject her on that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's hilarious how the vitriol has moved from McD to SPSG now that they won something. Man people can be miserable sometimes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can always try to reapply again since your daughter couldn't get in the first time. It's okay, some schools aren't for everyone. Maybe they saw her parents and decided to reject her on that!
never applied and don't plan on it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's hilarious how the vitriol has moved from McD to SPSG now that they won something. Man people can be miserable sometimes.
SPSG parents were insufferable before winning

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are talking one game versus season after season after season. Nice try SPSG daddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are talking one game versus season after season after season. Nice try SPSG daddy.

My daughter goes to a different school. Just don't understand the detest. Haven't noticed anything bad from SPSG parents, at least not anything different than any other school. But parents here don't seem to need an excuse to throw shade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Snottiest statement ever. Wonder why your school has such an elitist reputation? Last I checked the president of their senior class, who got in entirely on academics, is going to Duke. Their lacrosse commits aren't too shabby either... Yale, Duke, Georgetown, Stanford, Clemson, to name a few... they seem to be doing fine over there. Not to mention some of the most amazing and successful people I know are Towson graduates. Don't be a snob, we're talking about high school lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Snottiest statement ever. Wonder why your school has such an elitist reputation? Last I checked the president of their senior class, who got in entirely on academics, is going to Duke. Their lacrosse commits aren't too shabby either... Yale, Duke, Georgetown, Stanford, Clemson, to name a few... they seem to be doing fine over there. Not to mention some of the most amazing and successful people I know are Towson graduates. Don't be a snob, we're talking about high school lacrosse.
Who said something about Towson?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened? GCS has a girl on the circle that wins every flipping draw. You cannot score without the ball. BMS will get better from this, but it was a wakeup call for our girls.
BM won draws. Draw control was not the reason you lost.[/quote]

It’s because Bryn Mawr thinks they’re Harvard.
Called overconfidence. It wishes it was McDonogh.[/quote]
Ewwww BM is the Harvard of Baltimore privates - their diverse student body attends to it...
McDonogh is like the USC - strivey, first gen kids in privates walking around like they're 7th-generation.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened? GCS has a girl on the circle that wins every flipping draw. You cannot score without the ball. BMS will get better from this, but it was a wakeup call for our girls.
BM won draws. Draw control was not the reason you lost.[/quote]

Ewwww BM is the Harvard of Baltimore privates - their diverse student body attends to it...
McDonogh is like the USC - strivey, first gen kids in privates walking around like they're 7th-generation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. not alone on this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM won draws. Draw control was not the reason you lost.

McDonogh is like the USC - strivey, first gen kids in privates walking around like they're 7th-generation.[/quote]

This entire thread screams “Baltimore”. Only in Baltimore would they think Bryn Mawr is comparable to Harvard and McD is comparable to USC. The only thing “7th generation” are the folks speaking garbage on this forum. They have NEVER left their tiny world where lacrosse is the most important thing on this earth. Y’all need to spread your wings - there are more important things happening in this world than SPSG vs McD on April 11th 😂 you all really need to get over yourselves! Not a great example for your children!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. not alone on this one.
No one said anything about the players. Their parents are the issue. Have been for years. Will continue to be for years to come. That’s what entitlement breeds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bryn Mawr is to SPSG as Harvard is to Towson

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towson High?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towson High?

I would think that SPSG kids know how to enjoy life vs anxiously hitting the books 24/7. You can stand with Towson anyday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Called overconfidence. It wishes it was McDonogh.
McDonogh is like the USC - strivey, first gen kids in privates walking around like they're 7th-generation.[/quote]

This entire thread screams “Baltimore”. Only in Baltimore would they think Bryn Mawr is comparable to Harvard and McD is comparable to USC. The only thing “7th generation” are the folks speaking garbage on this forum. They have NEVER left their tiny world where lacrosse is the most important thing on this earth. Y’all need to spread your wings - there are more important things happening in this world than SPSG vs McD on April 11th 😂 you all really need to get over yourselves! Not a great example for your children![/quote]
All the SPSG and McD moms better get their pickleball games in early that day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Called overconfidence. It wishes it was McDonogh.

This entire thread screams “Baltimore”. Only in Baltimore would they think Bryn Mawr is comparable to Harvard and McD is comparable to USC. The only thing “7th generation” are the folks speaking garbage on this forum. They have NEVER left their tiny world where lacrosse is the most important thing on this earth. Y’all need to spread your wings - there are more important things happening in this world than SPSG vs McD on April 11th 😂 you all really need to get over yourselves! Not a great example for your children![/quote]
All the SPSG and McD moms better get their pickleball games in early that day[/quote]

Do you think their kids even realize there is an actual war going on in Europe? Or, do they even realize it outside their little bubble. Pickle ball comment- 🤣 hysterical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny.
April 11th schedule:
11 am pickleball
1pm Lunch and drinks at the Valley Inn
3:30pm Stagger on up to SPSG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny.
April 11th schedule:
11 am pickleball

slight change it'll be 3:45 stagger on up to SPSG-game time move to 4:15 but count me in!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny.
April 11th schedule:
11 am pickleball

slight change it'll be 3:45 stagger on up to SPSG-game time move to 4:15 but count me in!
cool, they can that extra High Noon in

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny.
April 11th schedule:
11 am pickleball

We left the Dads out. It’s an 8am tee time then burgers and Natural Lights in the club house

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny.
April 11th schedule:
11 am pickleball

We left the Dads out. It’s an 8am tee time then burgers and Natural Lights in the club house

In all honesty, is this thread supposed to be about insulting spsg parents or as a recruitment hammerhead to send kids to spsg because that all sounds awesome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny.
April 11th schedule:
11 am pickleball

In all honesty, is this thread supposed to be about insulting spsg parents or as a recruitment hammerhead to send kids to spsg because that all sounds awesome.

I was thinking the same thing, I’m picturing Caddyshack right now, sign me up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny.
April 11th schedule:
11 am pickleball

BCC does not serve Natty Lights.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny.
April 11th schedule:
11 am pickleball

BCC does not serve Natty Lights.

C'mon you really think we are playing BCC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, what happened at the NDP vs. GCS game? Thought it would be closer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Down year for NDP. Expect two more regular season losses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was an experienced team versus a young team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was an experienced team versus a young team.
They are not a young team. Very experienced seniors going to great D1 programson that team that should be able to get the job done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their main draw/score person has been out all season with an injury

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the SPSG / JC game, i almost called 911 it was such a beat down in second half. Both squads were huge, about 25-30 players each and neither really subbed until very end even in a 19-5 game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the SPSG / JC game, i almost called 911 it was such a beat down in second half. Both squads were huge, about 25-30 players each and neither really subbed until very end even in a 19-5 game

Spsg will do the same to Mcd on Monday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And who would that be?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most iaam teams scheduled their senior day games with
Gerstell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not exactly sure what game you were watching but spsg started subbing heavily in the beginning of the second half. The entire bench played a significant amount of time and most starters only played out of position the second half if at all. As for the score, how do you tell non starters not to score when they do get in the game? They work with the opportunities they get. Would you rather them play left handed or pass the ball 5 times on offense like they are in pinkies. I personally think placating your opponent is more insulting than get routed. Most of us have suffered a crushing loss and hopefully it has just served to make us better in the future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks SPSG mom for the update

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I scouted the game for my daughter’s team. You can’t blame the loss on above statement when the NDP girls who were doing the draw won 1/2 of them. Additionally, the main scorer for the season played, so not sure who you are referring to above. Defense was the issue for NDP. They had one solid red head defender who did the work of 4 and GCS offense moved too fast for one defender to cover them.

Like Reply Quote
Page 65 of 126 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard