BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Girls 2017 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not a 91 director..this is just a spectator from the CT chargers just commenting on what I saw..nice try

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just watched the 2017 Team 91 Girls play against the 2017 Blue (A) Team--- This is coming from a parent from the CT Chargers! Wow! Team 91 REALLY did play well against this amazing team! Halfway through the game the score was 2-4! Have you ever heard that? Earlier this morning YJ played a team (whose name I can not remember) and CRUSHED THEM! With a score of about 1-19! REALLY? I don't know much about Team 91 but they showed spectacular playing and really were amazing considering who they were playing against

Team 91 did NOT do well against the YJ 2017 blue this past weekend. It was as easy as taking candy from a baby for the YJ 2017, it was comical!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which YJ 17 team was the "blue" team at <<Deleted>>? Normally I look for Bert but none of the 17 teams were listed as Bert.

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Content Removed
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can we see the results, teams played, etc? Tanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which YJ 17 team was the "blue" team at <<Deleted>>? Normally I look for Bert but none of the 17 teams were listed as Bert.

YJ Blue Bert has been renamed YJ Cook

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

17 cook is the same as 17 bert

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks no one said it was a different team just renamed, original coach "BERT" no longer with team period!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were you watching the same game?? MIDWAY it was 2-4...Team 91 kept up a good fight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were you watching the same game?? MIDWAY it was 2-4...Team 91 kept up a good fight

What was the final?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks no one said it was a different team just renamed, original coach "BERT" no longer with team period!

ok, no need for the exclamation point and antagonistic comment, I was merely stating that 17 Cook is the same as 17 Bert. I was not implying, insinuating, or intimating anything other than it was the same team different name. My kid is a happy member of the team regardless what they call it and "Bert" will always be a part of that team!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ok, no need for the exclamation point and antagonistic comment, I was merely stating that 17 Cook is the same as 17 Bert. I was not implying, insinuating, or intimating anything other than it was the same team different name. My kid is a happy member of the team regardless what they call it and "Bert" will always be a part of that team!!!

Thanks Pete, not everyone feels like you

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard