BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,863
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 126 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impressive win for Glenelg, good for them. Takes some of the wind out of the iaam sails. NDP certainly top half of iaam,

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glenelg is good, really good team, my daughter plays for NDP and I was at game. Glenelg would compete in the IAAM and definitely be in the top 4 or 5 teams in my opinion. THey play hard, play disciplined and goalie is really, really good. Congrats to them. Lot of talent on that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Impressive win for Glenelg, good for them. Takes some of the wind out of the iaam sails. NDP certainly top half of iaam,

LOL, a one goal win isn’t taking the wind out of any sails.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, a one goal win isn’t taking the wind out of any sails.

you're right, Glenelg is very good and losing to them is like losing to a good IAAM team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Glenelg should join Iaam. Push out MDS or Gerstell. Glenelg only public team right now that can compete consistently
On another note the Baltimore sun top 15 is a joke. Dulaney , Towson and cmw all got beat bad on opening night and we’re less than competitive in Iaam scrimmages vs B conference teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team would you say has the best 2022 class?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Glenelg should join Iaam. Push out MDS or Gerstell. Glenelg only public team right now that can compete consistently
On another note the Baltimore sun top 15 is a joke. Dulaney , Towson and cmw all got beat bad on opening night and we’re less than competitive in Iaam scrimmages vs B conference teams.
Right, because you don't want public mixed in with private...that's just too much for you to handle?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering it’s a public school that can’t recruit it’s impressive they are competing with those schools. Give credit where credit is due.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team would you say has the best 2022 class?
for just the 22's probably GCS. they have 10 seniors that are all going D1. All start or play a significant amount.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like SPSG beat Stone Ridge by 10 yesterday, but McD only beat them by 1 on Saturday? What’s up with that?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right, because you don't want public mixed in with private...that's just too much for you to handle?

No just good teams. Dulaney, Towson and others are weak and would struggle with bottom of A conference. Fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like SPSG beat Stone Ridge by 10 yesterday, but McD only beat them by 1 on Saturday? What’s up with that?

Hey SPSG dad is back trying to push the spotlight back on SPSG!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey SPSG dad is back trying to push the spotlight back on SPSG!
It looks like GCS beat Glenelg HS by 1 but NDP lost to Glenelg HS by 1. What's up with that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with that is that Glenelg HS played GCS like a scrimmage vs playing NDP like a game that counted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with that is that Glenelg HS played GCS like a scrimmage vs playing NDP like a game that counted.
Wrong! Glenelg HS played that game straight up as did GCS. very little subbing on either side the entire game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong! Glenelg HS played that game straight up as did GCS. very little subbing on either side the entire game
The GHS/GCS game was a scrimmage. They were not in uniform. Score was not recorded.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is only McD's 2nd game and they looked a little sloppy. Not sure that is enough to make up for the 10 goal difference between SPSG and SR. I guess we will see what happens on 4/11.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The GHS/GCS game was a scrimmage. They were not in uniform. Score was not recorded.
Glenelg came and scouted GCS for the so called scrimmage. That was a game, and both teams treated it like one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn’t matter if it was a scrimmage. Both teams played it like a regular game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And so the fun (oops, I meant bashing) begins. Carry on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is only McD's 2nd game and they looked a little sloppy. Not sure that is enough to make up for the 10 goal difference between SPSG and SR. I guess we will see what happens on 4/11.

McDonogh has had several scrimmages and 2 games. They practice six days a week. So it is troubling that they won by only one point while St. Paul’s beat them by 10. Looks like a tougher season for McD than some thought…….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glenelg came and scouted GCS for the so called scrimmage. That was a game, and both teams treated it like one.
Of course he did LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McDonogh has had several scrimmages and 2 games. They practice six days a week. So it is troubling that they won by only one point while St. Paul’s beat them by 10. Looks like a tougher season for McD than some thought…….
Overkill maybe?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dulaney not only can't recruit, they have the worst grass/dirt fields in the region and a crumbling building which are active deterrents to athletes wanting to go there. In spite of that they still put up consistently strong teams. That said, this year they seem very young with 6 or 7 Freshman on a roster that doesn't look to have more than 20 players on it. It may bode well for the future, but it will be tough for them to compete with the "privates" this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. They had 1 scrimmage against gc and SR was their first game. No excuses on the score but at least know what you are talking about. And not sure where you heard they practice 6 days a week. They only practiced 3x the week of SR. But again no excuses. Just stating facts. Guess we will find out how good they are tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn’t go by US lax ratings. US lax is horrible at rankings. They put very little effort into getting the correct information on the teams and players to be able to get the rankings close to what they should be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn’t go by US lax ratings. US lax is horrible at rankings. They put very little effort into getting the correct information on the teams and players to be able to get the rankings close to what they should be

Exactly. In the original rankings they had GHS and not GCS but the write up talked about players from both teams. They don't even seem to realize GHS and GCS are separate schools. Pretty embarrassing for the publication of the sports governing body, which is based in Baltimore, makes these mistakes constantly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from the slate of games today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from the slate of games today?
Spalding over GCS 12-9

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP only beat Garrison 15-12. Close one Mcdonogh beat Maryvale 13-6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our gcs parents were in typical form- I’m a parent of a younger kid but I was embarrassed at the way our parents and girls acted. Bad reffing but no reason ever to act that way. Seems to be the norm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our gcs parents were in typical form- I’m a parent of a younger kid but I was embarrassed at the way our parents and girls acted. Bad reffing but no reason ever to act that way. Seems to be the norm.

When you play in AA county you have to expect the worst from the refs. Now 7 cards is crazy, but it is what it is down there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you play in AA county you have to expect the worst from the refs. Now 7 cards is crazy, but it is what it is down there.
GCS parents and players had every right to be mad about the referee’s in this game. 6 yellow cards on GCS but not one on AS. The ref’s were an embarrassment. Hopefully they never ref another game in any IAAM conference game. Are we supposed to sit by and not voice our displeasure in this fiasco? The GCS girls fought hard to the very end even though they played 1, 2 and 3 players down from the last 5 minutes of the 1st half until the end. GCS managed to get with in 1 goal while playing 2 players down, but the refs took care of that with another phantom yellow. 2 of 6 yellows were warranted but the other 4 were complete BS. I’m pretty sure any schools parents would have also reacted to the same way. Maybe you should transfer out of GCS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

refs also reset the shot clock 2X in the 2nd half for AS on missed shots...no save or pipe shot. The AS game clock operator doesn't know when to stop the clock. The clock continued to run numerous times in the 2nd half when it should have stopped along with the shot clock. the ref's never once signaled for the clock to stop when they should have or never made the clock operator put the correct time back on the game clock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ateam got 7 cards, or 7 cards between both teams? You can't 100% claim that that is the refs when there are that many, playing has to be a part of that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree…..GHS goalie was the key in GHS/NDP game. She is probably the best player on their team.
Glenelg is good, really good team, my daughter plays for NDP and I was at game. Glenelg would compete in the IAAM and definitely be in the top 4 or 5 teams in my opinion. THey play hard, play disciplined and goalie is really, really good. Congrats to them. Lot of talent on that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does the location have to do with the quality of refs? Bad refs only travel to AACo?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 5 cards gcs parent, not 7.,,2 for one girl.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 5 cards gcs parent, not 7.,,2 for one girl.
It was 6 yellow cards. GCS was playing 3 girls down at the end of the game. 2 yellows were correct calls. The other 4 were horrible calls. AS girls were committing the same type fouls but no card was issued.

Like Reply Quote
Page 62 of 126 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard