BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 61 of 126 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Does anyone even realize how wonderful of a school
SPSG and maybe that’s why good lax players have gravitated there?

I can’t tell if this is person is serious
SPSG with the big opening win against RPCS…first of an undefeated season

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does anyone even realize how wonderful of a school
SPSG and maybe that’s why good lax players have gravitated there?

I can’t tell if this is person is serious
SPSG with the big opening win against RPCS…first of an undefeated season

Thank Ann

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't see SPSG finishing undefeated. To many strong teams at the top of the IAAM. MCD, GCS, NDP. Plus they lost a ton of talent at the top of the roster thru graduation. They have girls filling in those spots that are good, but you can't replace what they lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I don't see SPSG finishing undefeated. To many strong teams at the top of the IAAM. MCD, GCS, NDP. Plus they lost a ton of talent at the top of the roster thru graduation. They have girls filling in those spots that are good, but you can't replace what they lost.[
UN-DE-FEATED!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know a site where you can see IAAM results and player stats? Or a good IG or Twitter account to follow that would?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know a site where you can see IAAM results and player stats? Or a good IG or Twitter account to follow that would?
iaamsports dot com has scores...but they can be slow to post. No stats though. You can also check insidelacrosse dot com for scores.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m curious if this is a parent? Why would you need, or want to, see players stats? You can keep your own daughters stats?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m curious if this is a parent? Why would you need, or want to, see players stats? You can keep your own daughters stats?

Not a parent of HS player, but have lots of friends kids playing etc, also looking at potential schools, want to see how diverse their lineups are etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a parent of HS player, but have lots of friends kids playing etc, also looking at potential schools, want to see how diverse their lineups are etc.

You want their whole bio ? Race , religion , political party , view on certain topics ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You want their whole bio ? Race , religion , political party , view on certain topics ?

Diverse, as in, is same two girls scoring 80% of goals, does the other goalie get PT, lol, why are you so triggered by this? Who knew asking for about stats could upset someone so much.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny. You're on here just like everyone else, to laugh at the loons who are over the top AND to learn a little more about the competition your child is playing against. So save the snark.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Diverse, as in, is same two girls scoring 80% of goals, does the other goalie get PT, lol, why are you so triggered by this? Who knew asking for about stats could upset someone so much.

Let you daughter show up and compete. If she’s in the top she will be in the stats too. Stop looking for the easy play time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I don't see SPSG finishing undefeated. To many strong teams at the top of the IAAM. MCD, GCS, NDP. Plus they lost a ton of talent at the top of the roster thru graduation. They have girls filling in those spots that are good, but you can't replace what they lost.[
UN-DE-FEATED!

NOT-A-CHANCE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let you daughter show up and compete. If she’s in the top she will be in the stats too. Stop looking for the easy play time.

This person is just being ridiculous.

As the parent of a middle school child, I have similar curiosities. It's helpful to know things like whether the coach is someone who runs all the offense through the same 1 or 2 players or if only 1 goalie gets playing time (if your child is a goalie) - stop acting like it's not. And I don't need the lecture about how academics and fit are most important, I'm well aware that lacrosse is only part of the equation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty funny that people are triggered by someone asking if there's a place to see IAAM stats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Does anyone know a site where you can see IAAM results and player stats? Or a good IG or Twitter account to follow that would?

As the parent of a middle school child, I have similar curiosities. It's helpful to know things like whether the coach is someone who runs all the offense through the same 1 or 2 players or if only 1 goalie gets playing time (if your child is a goalie) - stop acting like it's not. And I don't need the lecture about how academics and fit are most important, I'm well aware that lacrosse is only part of the equation.

Exactly, its called doing your due diligence. Nothing to do with Playing Time or "showing up", this person must be fun in social settings. LOL.

BTW, I know a few newspapers will do "stat leaders" throughout the season, granted it mixes in public and private schools so hard to judge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Does anyone know a site where you can see IAAM results and player stats? Or a good IG or Twitter account to follow that would?

Exactly, its called doing your due diligence. Nothing to do with Playing Time or "showing up", this person must be fun in social settings. LOL.

BTW, I know a few newspapers will do "stat leaders" throughout the season, granted it mixes in public and private schools so hard to judge.
Playing time is earned, it’s not a right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Playing time is earned, it's not a right",
How is this even relevant to the conversation? You day drinking a bit early aren't you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty funny that people are triggered by someone asking if there's a place to see IAAM stats.

You should asking and checking out team culture and not stats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How bout do both. 'We typically play both varsity goalies unless its a tight game" "We rotate a lot at middie, we don't score one v one, we spread the ball around".

This may shock some people, but perceptions aren't always reality.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some teams in AAAA jumped AAA. What’s the reasoning there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some teams in AAAA jumped AAA. What’s the reasoning there?
If you are referring to public schools of the enrollment drops below a certain level they could move from 4A to 3A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS and Glenelg are both really strong this year. Probably was a fun game to watch. GCS has a shot a IAAM and GHS will definitely be favorites to win 2A Championship. They probably should have won it last year as well. Not sure how good Hereford or Century will be this year. IMO, Glenelg is one of the few public schools that could hang with some of the privates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How bout do both. 'We typically play both varsity goalies unless its a tight game" "We rotate a lot at middie, we don't score one v one, we spread the ball around".

This may shock some people, but perceptions aren't always reality.

Just ask the people on this page for their input on the schools that you would like to know about. I am sure you will get plenty of information here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For public schools, they simply take the total number of schools that field girls lacrosse teams and divide them into 4 categories evenly (4A, 3A, 2A, 1A) based solely on the schools enrollment. 25% of schools are 4A, 25% are 3A, 25% 2A and 25% 1A. This is done every 2-3 years and schools stay in their category for that time period..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS and Glenelg are both really strong this year. Probably was a fun game to watch. GCS has a shot a IAAM and GHS will definitely be favorites to win 2A Championship. They probably should have won it last year as well. Not sure how good Hereford or Century will be this year. IMO, Glenelg is one of the few public schools that could hang with some of the privates.

If you look at their schedule, Glenelg plays a few private schools including St. Pauls, GCS, NDP McD
They can compete with the privates

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know a 24 goalie that needs a team? Uproar needs a goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you look at their schedule, Glenelg plays a few private schools including St. Pauls, GCS, NDP McD

The SPSG game was a scrimmage and it got rained out last week

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The SPSG game was a scrimmage and it got rained out last week

Gcs was a scrimmage too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glenelg HS plays at NDP tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team culture affected when parents do stats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team culture affected when parents do stats.
Most if not all IAAM team have a team manager who keeps the stats. may some parents keep their own kids stats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glenelg won by 1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glenelg HS over NDP. Next.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP lost to Glenelg today. Looks like Glenelg High might be for real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think NDP is struggling without one of their main draw girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t think even their main draw girl could have helped them today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same with Glenelg. Missing their best middie and draw.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP lost to Glenelg today. Looks like Glenelg High might be for real.
They beat 1 IAAM school by 1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They beat 1 IAAM school by 1.[/quote]

And played GCS tight, only losing by 1. NDP & GCS are schools ranked in the top 10. Maybe Glenelg actually has a good lacrosse program and some talent.

Like Reply Quote
Page 61 of 126 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard