BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,890
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 73 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 72 73
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 has been improving over the last 2-3 years on the girls side. This year I think a few teams in their program will surprise people

They were saying the same thing 5 years ago when my daughter left. All the best girls followed as well as the current YJ coach and her daughter. Nothing has changed. They make a lot of claims that are false. Run fast before it’s too late!

Some also went to legacy their roster has like 5 ex 91 kids

That team actually had a bunch of very talented girls who are now committed or will be committed to top schools. If they stayed together they could have been a top team. A shame that organization does nothing for the girls and puts them in horrible tournaments

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has been improving over the last 2-3 years on the girls side. This year I think a few teams in their program will surprise people

They were saying the same thing 5 years ago when my daughter left. All the best girls followed as well as the current YJ coach and her daughter. Nothing has changed. They make a lot of claims that are false. Run fast before it’s too late!

So you left five years ago and are on YJ? That narrows down who you are.

Not really. 91 team fell apart because everyone knew it was going nowhere. Quite a few girls went to YJ, including the coach and her daughter who are now on YJ’24. All are doing very well, but staying on 91 so long definitely hurt a few of those girls because they couldn’t break the starting line upon the ‘23 team due to politics

Was it a 23 / 24 combo team? I remember the team being very good and then the final bunch of talent left after they lost to YJ at nationals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What were they saying 5 years ago that they are still saying today and what "claims" are you referring to. I'm not being a smart butt just very curious to understand what you mean[/quote]

Curious as well. Considering you are on YJ now I’d be curious to hear what they promised years ago compared to what’s being promised now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many girls on average try out for Under Armour and American Select?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That team actually had a bunch of very talented girls who are now committed or will be committed to top schools. If they stayed together they could have been a top team. A shame that organization does nothing for the girls and puts them in horrible tournaments[/quote]

Look at their commitments, they send no-one to top D1 programs. There is no reason to play travel if you want to go to Dominican or Pace - you can be recruited right from your HS team. They’ll sell you a big story about how they’re different than top programs but once recruiting starts, you are on your own. You can get a feel for how a program recruits based on where they send their girls: West Conn, Pace, Dominican. Hardly top collegiate lacrosse programs. Keep believing what they say about changing their program, but the proof is in their commitments.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some also went to legacy their roster has like 5 ex 91 kids

That team actually had a bunch of very talented girls who are now committed or will be committed to top schools. If they stayed together they could have been a top team. A shame that organization does nothing for the girls and puts them in horrible tournaments

Well luckily they had a chance elsewhere. The 24s that left years ago are also doing extremely well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at their commitments, they send no-one to top D1 programs. There is no reason to play travel if you want to go to Dominican or Pace - you can be recruited right from your HS team. They’ll sell you a big story about how they’re different than top programs but once recruiting starts, you are on your own. You can get a feel for how a program recruits based on where they send their girls: West Conn, Pace, Dominican. Hardly top collegiate lacrosse programs. Keep believing what they say about changing their program, but the proof is in their commitments.[/quote]

You are exactly right! Even the coach knew this, which is why she left with her daughter. Look at the other 91 directors and coaches. None of their daughters play for 91. There’s a reason for that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at their commitments, they send no-one to top D1 programs. There is no reason to play travel if you want to go to Dominican or Pace - you can be recruited right from your HS team. They’ll sell you a big story about how they’re different than top programs but once recruiting starts, you are on your own. You can get a feel for how a program recruits based on where they send their girls: West Conn, Pace, Dominican. Hardly top collegiate lacrosse programs. Keep believing what they say about changing their program, but the proof is in their commitments.

You are exactly right! Even the coach knew this, which is why she left with her daughter. Look at the other 91 directors and coaches. None of their daughters play for 91. There’s a reason for that.[/quote]

You are definitely wrong. There are plenty of coaches at 91 whose daughters play for the program. Stop spreading misinformation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Insert gungho 91 dad in to defend the program we all know its coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are exactly right! Even the coach knew this, which is why she left with her daughter. Look at the other 91 directors and coaches. None of their daughters play for 91. There’s a reason for that.

You are definitely wrong. There are plenty of coaches at 91 whose daughters play for the program. Stop spreading misinformation[/quote]

Maybe it’s because they know there daughter isn’t that good? Want to stay in the small pond?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are definitely wrong. There are plenty of coaches at 91 whose daughters play for the program. Stop spreading misinformation

Maybe it’s because they know there daughter isn’t that good? Want to stay in the small pond?[/quote]

It’s fun to be the best player on a bad team. You get all the glory. Playing teams you beat 12-1 is fun for those kids that can’t compete with stronger competitors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By high academics I believe OP meant the NESCAC type schools or ODAC like Washington and Lee or Univ of Chicago, Vasser, Centennial Conference Gettysburg, Franklin and Marshall, Amherst, M.I.T., Bowdoin etc.
Those D3 high academics are committing last of 2022’s and are just beginning to check grades of 2023’s. Unlike Ivy’s or great schools like Norte Dame, Duke , Virginia etc they cannot use sport priority acceptance reference grades for school. Grades than sports not Sports and grades which is no way a knock on the D1 High Academics. It’s just those type D3’s cannot prioritize athletic ability over academic as easy as a D1. Not a knock just a reality. Before I’m attacked that doesn’t lessen any kids academics at any top school in D1.

I have a kid at one of each. Both experiences are amazing

Thank you for clarifying all of that. The high academic D3 settle very late.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By high academics I believe OP meant the NESCAC type schools or ODAC like Washington and Lee or Univ of Chicago, Vasser, Centennial Conference Gettysburg, Franklin and Marshall, Amherst, M.I.T., Bowdoin etc.
Those D3 high academics are committing last of 2022’s and are just beginning to check grades of 2023’s. Unlike Ivy’s or great schools like Norte Dame, Duke , Virginia etc they cannot use sport priority acceptance reference grades for school. Grades than sports not Sports and grades which is no way a knock on the D1 High Academics. It’s just those type D3’s cannot prioritize athletic ability over academic as easy as a D1. Not a knock just a reality. Before I’m attacked that doesn’t lessen any kids academics at any top school in D1.

It's apples to oranges comparison, few if any high caliber athletes/lacrosse players with excellent grades will go DIII. There are too many high quality DI lacrosse schools with excellent academics. There is a school for everyone but the high caliber DI and DIII academic schools recruit from different pools of players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's apples to oranges comparison, few if any high caliber athletes/lacrosse players with excellent grades will go DIII. There are too many high quality DI lacrosse schools with excellent academics. There is a school for everyone but the high caliber DI and DIII academic schools recruit from different pools of players.

False statement
Sorry but Nescac and several of the others attract D1 talent looking for a top education

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

False statement
Sorry but Nescac and several of the others attract D1 talent looking for a top education

What is false or misleading is the statement "Nescac and several of the others attract D1 talent looking for a top education". You are painting with a very broad brush, there are approximately 119 Division I programs and the talent pool is extremely wide. It is rare for a top tier player to choose DIII because of academics. There are too many great academic schools that offer high quality lacrosse. It is not the same talent pool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

False statement

What is false or misleading is the statement "Nescac and several of the others attract D1 talent looking for a top education". You are painting with a very broad brush, there are approximately 119 Division I programs and the talent pool is extremely wide. It is rare for a top tier player to choose DIII because of academics. There are too many great academic schools that offer high quality lacrosse. It is not the same talent pool.

You don’t think that stellar students would choose academics over lacrosse ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

False statement

The large majority of Stellar students who are also stellar athletes will choose to DI where they can combine excellent academics and excellent athletics. Excellent lacrosse players with excellent grade will have opportunities at schools like Princeton, Stanford, Penn, North BC western, Duke, Hopkins, Notre Dame etc… many would not turn their nose up at Virginia, Michigan, UNC, USC, BC Dartmouth, Florida either. The talent level at schools like Vanderbilt, Cornell, Brown, Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Georgetown, Cal is all higher than you will find at the DIIi level. Obviously it is significantly higher at places like Maryland, Penn State, Syracuse, Va Tech which are all very good schools that many find much more appealing than the DIII schools being discussed.

Nothing wrong with DIII but they are not competing for many of the same players that DI schools are competing for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

False statement

The narrative regarding players "choosing" to go DIII because of academics has been around for a long time. The reality is that the majority of players who choose DIII because of academics do so because they are not offered a spot at the DI Schools that also have strong academics of which there are many. They do not choose DIII because the academics are stronger they choose DIII because they are not the caliber of player that receives offers from lets say the Top half of DI programs let alone the Top 20 - 40 which is where most of the strongest academic schools fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure most of the parents that put down this school because its not ranked top 10 and that school because it's not Ivy have never played a sport past high school. DI, DII and DIII all give the girls a sense of team and structure. It's the most important part of their college experience and builds the friendships that last their entire lives. Playing lacrosse at any level makes them budget their time and is why so many of the girls come home from successful first semesters of college. It's a common story of first semester freshman year being the final college semester away for many kids because of poor time management. Please try to look at the big picture, the view is much better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure most of the parents that put down this school because its not ranked top 10 and that school because it's not Ivy have never played a sport past high school. DI, DII and DIII all give the girls a sense of team and structure. It's the most important part of their college experience and builds the friendships that last their entire lives. Playing lacrosse at any level makes them budget their time and is why so many of the girls come home from successful first semesters of college. It's a common story of first semester freshman year being the final college semester away for many kids because of poor time management. Please try to look at the big picture, the view is much better.

Well said and so true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, most of the time DIII is brought up it is brought up by someone who’s daughter is going to go DIII. Nobody is putting DIII down, and the parents of kids heading to Top 10 lacrosse or academic schools are not the ones entering DIII into the discussion. Many DIII parents do in fact knock DI or imply that only the DIII kids focus on education/academics which is laughable.

I agree that there are tremendous benefits to playing a sport in college at any level. However, regarding the conversation regarding DI Vs DIII and academics it is the DIII parents who bring it up and then try to say their daughter is going DIII because she puts academics first. Some would call it virtue signaling. It the girl is a strong athlete with strong academic credentials she will most likely choose to go to one of the schools that has strong academics as well as strong athletics/lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said and so true

My daughter chose a D3 school because she realized after D1 official visits (she had offers from 3 top 25 schools. no top 10) that she wanted more of a college experience. She went on one D3 visit and she was surprised to realize that this was the best fit for her. She could compete for a National Championship, go abroad and join a sorority.. None of this would be possible at a 10-25 D1 school. Most of her teammates wanted that intense lacrosse college experience but some realize after years of being "all in", they want to enjoy a little more of a traditional experience. Thankfully we didn't need a scholarship and she was able to choose the less popular route.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best post on this site !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said and so true

My daughter chose a D3 school because she realized after D1 official visits (she had offers from 3 top 25 schools. no top 10) that she wanted more of a college experience. She went on one D3 visit and she was surprised to realize that this was the best fit for her. She could compete for a National Championship, go abroad and join a sorority.. None of this would be possible at a 10-25 D1 school. Most of her teammates wanted that intense lacrosse college experience but some realize after years of being "all in", they want to enjoy a little more of a traditional experience. Thankfully we didn't need a scholarship and she was able to choose the less popular route.

It's not the less popular route, a lot more girls playing somewhere other than DI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somewhat eye opening... If you have not had the chance to click on the link in one of the previous post here it is again and it is certainly worth the read. Very interesting, informative and helpful.

https://www.bestvalueschools.com/colleges-professional-partnerships

COLLEGES WITH THE BEST EMPLOYER CONNECTIONS:

THESE 30 COLLEGES GET STUDENTS JOBS THROUGH GREAT PROFESSIONAL PARTNERSHIPS

The ultimate aim of going to college is to get a good job. That may sound obvious, but many people tend to forget this during their course of study. They can become so wrapped up with grades, academics and, of course, partying that they neglect to put together a plan that will get them to where they want to be after the four years of school are up. You don’t want to be one of them. The good news is that this is totally avoidable.

As we mentioned, securing a good job after college starts with a plan. And the first step in this plan should be picking a college with strong ties with businesses in your desired sector. Yes, it will be your responsibility to get the job you want, but that doesn’t mean your college can’t help! The best colleges have systems in place that ensure that its graduates aren’t completely on their own once they go into the world of work. Instead, they have internship opportunities, alumni networks, start-up incubators, business collaborations and a whole host of other opportunities. And yes, these items definitely make a difference.

The issue with identifying the “best” college for ties with the right company for a student is that every student is different. Therefore, they have different ambitions. A drama student and an engineering student are looking for completely different connections. In that case, there will never be one definitive list that shows every student in America which colleges will be best for them. What this list does instead is take in a range of colleges and analyze their ties with various industries to give you an example of what every college should strive for. Some will have good ties across the board, while others will be great for a specific subject. And perhaps none of the choices are right for you. You may be set on studying at a city that has no connections with any of the colleges on this list. And that’s fine. This article will still be a useful resource, as you can test your college options with our selections to see if they have comparable opportunities. We can say for sure that the colleges in this list are leading to graduate employment in their respective fields and have some of the best industry connections in the world.

You may not have considered it, but your college’s relationship with employers in your desired field could make all the difference when it comes to getting an entry-level job.

Methodology

Our methodology sources compile a range of data. Some articles are focused specifically on alumni networks. Some list the top CEOs that attended which institution. Some rank the companies that have the most graduates from certain colleges. And some look at the top industries for college grads to work in and then figure out which colleges have especially high numbers of graduates in that industry.

Our sources are these:

US News, Top Colleges, Universities for Internship, Co-Op Programs: https://www.usnews.com/education/be...iversities-for-internship-co-op-programs

Business Insider, The 25 Best Colleges for Landing an Internship: https://www.businessinsider.com/princeton-review-best-colleges-for-scoring-an-internship-2016-2

QS/Top Universities, 10 of the Best US Universities for Graduate Employability 2018: https://www.topuniversities.com/uni...universities-graduate-employability-2018

QS/Top Universities Graduate Employability Rankings 2018: https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/employability-rankings/2018

Times Higher Education, Which Colleges do Facebook, Google and Other Top Employers Recruit From? https://www.timeshighereducation.co...k-google-and-other-top-employers-recruit

Princeton Review, Colleges That Pay You Back: https://www.princetonreview.com/col...es-that-pay-you-back&sort=popularity

CNBC, The 30 colleges with the most alums at top tech companies: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/28/the-30-colleges-with-the-most-alums-at-top-tech-companies.html

US News, Top Fortune 500 CEOs: Where They Went to College: https://www.usnews.com/education/be...tune-500-ceos-where-they-went-to-college

College Magazine, The 10 Most Powerful College Alumni Networks: https://www.collegemagazine.com/10-best-college-alumni-networks/

After sorting through the rankings and placements of colleges in those lists, we’ve conducted further research into how and why these top 30 colleges are so good for business connections. We’ve cited which partnership initiatives they have going, the industry collaborations that are great for graduate employment and a range of other factors. Unsurprisingly, every ranking college is proactive in engaging with businesses and devising ways to get their graduates into their desired industries. And the ways in which they’re doing this are detailed fully below. Our final rankings are sorted by aggregated ranking on the methodology lists, strength of industry connections and evidence of innovative practices.

Our results of the top 30 colleges are listed below:

Rank School

1 - University of Michigan

2 - Pennsylvania State University

3 - Stanford University

4 - Harvard University

5 - New York University

6 - Princeton University

7 - University of California, Berkeley

8 - University of Pennsylvania

9 - Massachusetts Institute of Technology

10 - University of Southern California

11 - Cornell University

12 - Dartmouth College

13 - University of Washington

14 - Texas A & M University

15 - Yale University

16 - Northeastern University

17 - Purdue University

18 - Carnegie Mellon University

19 - Georgia Institute of Technology

20 - University of California-Los Angeles

21 - Claremont McKenna College

22 - Arizona State University-Tempe

23 - California Institute of Technology

24 - University of Maryland

25 - North Carolina State University

26 - University of California-San Diego

27 - University of Florida

27 - University of California-Davis

29 - Virginia Tech

30 - Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What fall tournaments are 24s doing next year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Presidents cup is probably the biggest one for the fall season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Summer tournaments are far more important than any fall tournament. The first 2 tournaments of the summer are the biggest. The blue chip players will be recruited prior to the fall tournaments being played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
California parent here. Just wanted to share update on American Select as we had our tryouts last weekend. Stanford players were the evaluators. Coaches for teams were NOT present. Seems about as unbiased as you can get. Team rosters will be made public later this week I am told.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
California parent here. Just wanted to share update on American Select as we had our tryouts last weekend. Stanford players were the evaluators. Coaches for teams were NOT present. Seems about as unbiased as you can get. Team rosters will be made public later this week I am told.

That’s great! Thank you for sharing that. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Summer tournaments are far more important than any fall tournament. The first 2 tournaments of the summer are the biggest. The blue chip players will be recruited prior to the fall tournaments being played.

The top 10 recruits will get spots before any fall tournaments, but that’s not the majority of kids. If your kid is one of those top ten kudos to you, but there aren’t many kids who get that chance. For the general recruits, the majority, presidents cup is the biggest. The fall for the 24s is very important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s great! Thank you for sharing that. Good luck.

Thanks - I should have added that 2024s tried out on Saturday and received their invites Monday. But public list isn't posted yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top 10 recruits will get spots before any fall tournaments, but that’s not the majority of kids. If your kid is one of those top ten kudos to you, but there aren’t many kids who get that chance. For the general recruits, the majority, presidents cup is the biggest. The fall for the 24s is very important.

There will be a lot more than 10 commits before Presidents Cup in late November. But you are correct that tournament will be important for many.
Also, keep in mind that many coaches will already be revising the list that they made in the summer. As players commit coaches have to re-evaluate & prioritize their prospects and recruits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will be a lot more than 10 commits before Presidents Cup in late November. But you are correct that tournament will be important for many.
Also, keep in mind that many coaches will already be revising the list that they made in the summer. As players commit coaches have to re-evaluate & prioritize their prospects and recruits.

My point was that unless you’re a top recruit you’re likely not getting an early commit. Those fall tournaments will be important for the majority of kids to move up coaches lists. Those lists we both speak of were developed this fall and this coming summer. That will be the coaches watch list. As kids commit elsewhere, different kids love up the list and occasional kids will be added as coaches interests are peaked. The key takeaway is that the fall tournaments for next year can make or break a lot of kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fall is important for those who didn’t use prior fall to get moving to some camps during winter, spring and summer to colleges that daughter likes and more importantly is a fit for scholastically and athletically and coaches are possibly showing interest. To get those 9/1 calls coaches want to see you play not be forced to buy a new car that they have limited garage space for on reputation alone. There’s a lot of really good kids and really good kids with great reputations and way too many average kids with great “reputations”. Show them your not just reputation
Best luck to kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fall is important for those who didn’t use prior fall to get moving to some camps during winter, spring and summer to colleges that daughter likes and more importantly is a fit for scholastically and athletically and coaches are possibly showing interest. To get those 9/1 calls coaches want to see you play not be forced to buy a new car that they have limited garage space for on reputation alone. There’s a lot of really good kids and really good kids with great reputations and way too many average kids with great “reputations”. Show them your not just reputation
Best luck to kids

If your team put you into good tournaments this past fall and this summer and your kid did their homework this winter you are in a really good spot going into fall.

If your team didn’t put you in a good place this fall and you weren’t proactive this winter, then you definitely need a strong 2022 fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best luck to kids

Coaches do not offer spots based on “reputation”, they watch kids play, they identify the players that they believe can help their program and they make offers to those players. It is not a complicated formal, they watch, they identify, they recruit and make offers. Reputation really has nothing to do with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best luck to kids

Coaches do not offer spots based on “reputation”, they watch kids play, they identify the players that they believe can help their program and they make offers to those players. It is not a complicated formal, they watch, they identify, they recruit and make offers. Reputation really has nothing to do with it.

Agreed but maybe by reputation they mean their name being known due to awards, accolades, teams, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So a bunch of 22 players figured out the best players from the tryout and no complaints ? Please have them do all the tryouts and all will agree with the picks for once.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches do not offer spots based on “reputation”, they watch kids play, they identify the players that they believe can help their program and they make offers to those players. It is not a complicated formal, they watch, they identify, they recruit and make offers. Reputation really has nothing to do with it.[/quote]

Maybe my inference on coaches not wanting to buy new car to fill limited garage based on reputation wasn’t clear enough or misunderstood. My point being your “reputation” like playing for Top travel team won’t be enough to get you the 9/1 phone call(s) you want.
Plenty of prior posts imply that simply being on a top team at top tourneys getting some playing time will ring daughters phone. It won’t. Original point was to get high level skilled play in front of coach(s) not so much “ I’m on 3rd ranked team in USA ( any number ) for 9 years watch me play at xxxx tourney for 1 shift cause my team reputation will see me through. Unless a school yiu target is at your game(s) they don’t watch and it is reputation unless you get in front of them. Many times those 30 schools on sidelines are there to watch your 3-5 best players and they move on to do the same next game next teams. If your that kid you good. If you the other 12+ well maybe not

Page 47 of 73 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard