BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 257 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 256 257
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
once again I will say. Express is clearly the best team in Long Island, that is their top AA team. They have shown that their other teams are Ok at Best. no different then most teams. The Express AA team is not great due to anything more then their marketing machine. Each and every year they poach players that have been developed on other teams to be on their team making it stronger. So lets stop bashing all the other teams in Long Island because they are essential to Express AA successes. Past Express, Igloo and 91 are the next level. Then there is another rung down for some other teams, then probably the full B teams. Which is fine, because as I said look at where all the new guys that Express Igloo and 91 poach they come from all the other teams, and then some express rejects who dont want to be on their B and C teams, go and play in another org. The only thing that sorts this out is the marketing. Express happens to be the best at it, and 91 is right there with them. All the others are second tier marketers and if they dont have the money and infrastructure around them they fail, like FLG.

I think your off on this one. 91 LI’s top teams have held the edge over express top teams. FLG is a non factor on LI. However, Igloo and legacy have been farm systems for 91 and express.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course he is bringing in ringers.

How is 91 national? Are many 91 venom kids on that team? Seems like if so that team would be very good right?

I thought the 91 National concept was supposed to have a limit on the number of kids from each 91 team. But maybe after last year they changed the model...

No they are sticking with that. Will have 4-5 Venom kids

91 national has kids from all over and LI venom will be the least represented area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of bootleg national teams -

Just took a look at the field for Orlando. Some teams I’ve never heard of - that may be good? Some teams that are definitely good. Some teams that will get annihilated.

Should be interesting

Madlax and Express North rematch worth the price of admission, wonder if Cab is bringing in ringers

Haa, He wants this one , Be interesting who he brings in

Last two years the Madlax 2028 team has brought in two kids from Sentry in Dallas. They did not move the needle, but I suspect it gives him access to some TX kids should any of them blossom into ringers. Frankly, it weakens the team due to a lack of continuity. As someone else noted, the Capital DC team would beat the “Nationals” team if a tilt was feasible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Premier is a national team made up PA-based kids. I could be wrong/partially wrong. Fwiw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KP played crabs madlax freedom Fca Upstate They had a losing record for sure and they got smoked by Richmond Hawks

Need Bored MD Dad to chime in. But I suspect the 8 teams in Elite will be:

Hawks
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
Crabs
True Annapolis
BLC
VLC

VLC is most of the old Cavalier team, and a few others from out there in Loudoun County. Lot of good rec lacrosse out there. This fall was their first year as a ‘28 team, and they’re big and athletic. They would blow through AAA, and while there should probably only be 6 Elite teams, VLC and BLC will fill it out to 8. And the gap should narrow as these boys get older

So who does that put in AAA?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just took a look at the field for Orlando. Some teams I’ve never heard of - that may be good? Some teams that are definitely good. Some teams that will get annihilated.

Should be interesting

Madlax and Express North rematch worth the price of admission, wonder if Cab is bringing in ringers

Last two years the Madlax 2028 team has brought in two kids from Sentry in Dallas. They did not move the needle, but I suspect it gives him access to some TX kids should any of them blossom into ringers. Frankly, it weakens the team due to a lack of continuity. As someone else noted, the Capital DC team would beat the “Nationals” team if a tilt was feasible.

Word is Express North “National” is the one bringing in the Ringers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be interesting

Word is Express North “National” is the one bringing in the Ringers.

And the guarantee is Madlax will have 13 years olds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally get into a real conversation and the hold back simps chime in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally get into a real conversation and the hold back simps chime in.

Sorry, someone made a comment with zero validity about express N. I just added a factual statement about Madlax. Stop being so sensitive holdback daddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KP played crabs madlax freedom Fca Upstate They had a losing record for sure and they got smoked by Richmond Hawks

Hawks
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
Crabs
True Annapolis
BLC
VLC

VLC is most of the old Cavalier team, and a few others from out there in Loudoun County. Lot of good rec lacrosse out there. This fall was their first year as a ‘28 team, and they’re big and athletic. They would blow through AAA, and while there should probably only be 6 Elite teams, VLC and BLC will fill it out to 8. And the gap should narrow as these boys get older

Blue claws
KP
FCA white
Hawks Black
Forest Hill
Cannons
True DC
Team MD
Predators

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a hold back. Write about something else or start a new thread because your cry baby daddy opinion won't change club how lacrosse is run. Ever. Get over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we all start to wind down work for a few weeks, let's fire up some discussion. HoCo brackets?

Signed, Black Ops Dad (AAA dad so that is where my attention is)

Elite
1. Hawks
2. Madlax
3. Next Level
4. FCA Blue
5. Crabs
6. True Annapolis Green
7. BLC Blue
8. True KP

AAA
1. Blue Claws (fighting against going to Elite)
2. FCA White (disappointing year but can get it done)
3. VLC (could get crushed, hard to tell)
4. Hawks Black (could probably go to AA)
5. Team MD (undefeated at AA)
6. BLC Orange
7. Sidewinders (did well at AA, could get crushed here)
8. HLC (deserves to stay at AAA)

AA
1. T91 (1-6 @ AAA last year)
2. Cavaliers
3. Forest Hill
4. Preds (has not won a game yet so who knows?)
5 Cannons
6. BLC Orange
7. Cannons
8. True DC (not sure where to put them, with them advertising they have "spots for elite players at every position" in November)

A
1. True Annapolis B
2. Catonsville (stunk at AA last year, physical team with a single stud who is now at Hawks)
3. Swarm (stunk at AA last year)
4. Baltimore Elite (undefeated at A, lost in playoffs)
5. LTLC
6. HoCo Black
7. Rockfish
8. True VA (Several NOVA kids that started for True Baltimore last spring)

B
1. Diamondbacks
2. True Baltimore / KP Blend Team (won't have ringers from VA and DC this spring, True starters left)
3. Sidewinders B Team (28-30s)
4. Tribe (28-29)
5. Zingoes

New this year: VLC, Preds, Cavs returned (sort of).
Gone this year (as far as I know): 3D, Ground Control, MDX, HoCo Pink, KP B Team (mixed w True Balt now), Breakers, others?
Does NL have a B team I am missing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level red is the B team who beat Hoco and Tob Caliber as well as destroying Blc Orange 27 to 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a hold back. Write about something else or start a new thread because your cry baby daddy opinion won't change club how lacrosse is run. Ever. Get over it.

Did I cry about it? Nope! I just stated some facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax Cap team would beat madlax nationals team in a head to head. -Sincerely, Dad of son on both.
Probably cause No. 47 is 16 and the rest of the kids are 13/14...congrats. Happy 16th!

Bingo!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If we are going to keep talking actual lacrosse, I think the most interesting question for the HOCO season is whether any FOGO ends up being dominant. Madlax and Hawks are both real tough to beat if they are able to keep possession. The best chance other teams have is to win at the X and keep the ball away from those offenses. But does any team have the personnel to pull that off? I don’t think in the fall anyone stood out. Lots of good FOGOs, but no one dominant against all matchups. Maybe FCA has a slight advantage here?

Next Level has a REALLY good FOGO. He’s huge, and he’s good.

Is he the same one from spring of last year? That kid was not super skilled but was super athletic. He wasn’t huge so, maybe a different kid?

How to say the "minority" kid without saying the minority kid...

I wrote the comment above. Have no idea what his race was but nice to know that’s how you think 🤔

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we all start to wind down work for a few weeks, let's fire up some discussion. HoCo brackets?

Elite
1. Hawks
2. Madlax
3. Next Level
4. FCA Blue
5. Crabs
6. True Annapolis Green
7. BLC Blue
8. True KP

AAA
6. BLC Orange

AA
2. Cavaliers
3. Forest Hill
5 Cannons
6. BLC Orange
7. Cannons
8. True DC (not sure where to put them, with them advertising they have "spots for elite players at every position" in November)

A
1. True Annapolis B
2. Catonsville (stunk at AA last year, physical team with a single stud who is now at Hawks)
5. LTLC
6. HoCo Black
7. Rockfish

B
1. Diamondbacks
2. True Baltimore / KP Blend Team (won't have ringers from VA and DC this spring, True starters left)
4. Tribe (28-29)
5. Zingoes

Gone this year (as far as I know): 3D, Ground Control, MDX, HoCo Pink, KP B Team (mixed w True Balt now), Breakers, others?
Blue Claws has a B team too. Not sure where they would slot. Probably A or B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If we are going to keep talking actual lacrosse, I think the most interesting question for the HOCO season is whether any FOGO ends up being dominant. Madlax and Hawks are both real tough to beat if they are able to keep possession. The best chance other teams have is to win at the X and keep the ball away from those offenses. But does any team have the personnel to pull that off? I don’t think in the fall anyone stood out. Lots of good FOGOs, but no one dominant against all matchups. Maybe FCA has a slight advantage here?

Is he the same one from spring of last year? That kid was not super skilled but was super athletic. He wasn’t huge so, maybe a different kid?

I wrote the comment above. Have no idea what his race was but nice to know that’s how you think 🤔

And of course he knows the kid but doesn’t answer the question.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL has two primary faceoff kids neither of which is the player you are obviously referencing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol ok ill read names that are on age number 3 age 12 number number 4 age 11 number 8 age 12 number 11 age 12 number number 15 age 12 number 19 age 12 number 21 age 11 number 26 12 number 27 age 11 number 33 age 12 most of the rest i just dont know you see barley any reclasses

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You decided to address the CHILD as "not super skilled" and I have not seen other players addressed in that manner on this forum. Complimenting his athleticism after a dig shows how YOU think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for a odd reason i dont remember blc orange playing a single fall game i don't think this is true or when did this happen blc blue dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FOGO, Yawn! Faceoffs should be to start each half and that’s it! Most boring part of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
Crabs
True Annapolis
BLC
VLC

Blue claws
KP
FCA white
Hawks Black
Forest Hill
Cannons
True DC
Team MD
Predators

Replace Predators with HLC and this is probably AAA.

Supposedly Preds wants to play AAA but unless T91 wants to move to AA there is no room.

The only way AAA has less than 10 teams is if HoCo starts a B division which is possible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite
1. Hawks
2. Madlax
3. Next Level
4. FCA Blue
5. Crabs
6. True Annapolis Green
7. BLC Blue
8. True KP

AAA
6. BLC Orange

AA
2. Cavaliers
3. Forest Hill
5 Cannons
6. BLC Orange
7. Cannons

A
1. True Annapolis B
5. LTLC
6. HoCo Black
7. Rockfish

B
1. Diamondbacks
4. Tribe (28-29)
5. Zingoes

Blue Claws has a B team too. Not sure where they would slot. Probably A or B.

I had no idea. Although I did put the Cannons twice in AA....so....I'm not without error.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level red is the B team who beat Hoco and Tob Caliber as well as destroying Blc Orange 27 to 3
agree Next level red should be in AA or AAA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
Crabs
True Annapolis
BLC
VLC

Blue claws
KP
FCA white
Hawks Black
Forest Hill
Cannons
True DC
Team MD
Predators

Supposedly Preds wants to play AAA but unless T91 wants to move to AA there is no room.

The only way AAA has less than 10 teams is if HoCo starts a B division which is possible.

I think a B division is basically guaranteed, even a few of the A level teams dissolving over the last 18 months (3D, breakers, Ground Control, KP B team, etc).

Team 91 and Preds both need to be in AA, skill wise. In another year most people expect Preds to be headed (slightly) up and 91 to be headed nowhere. Then 91 will reshuffle the deck (put all current players on 91's practice squad) at the beginning of 9th grade and go on their usual recruiting blitz.

And since T91 took all the starters from AA Swarm who got absolutely clobbered last year (another good justification for 91 being at AA and not AAA), what's left of Swarm goes to A for sure. If not B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is blc orange in both AA and AAA could you not decide?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite
1. Hawks
2. Madlax
3. Next Level
4. FCA Blue
5. Crabs
6. True Annapolis Green
7. BLC Blue
8. True KP

AAA
6. BLC Orange

AA
2. Cavaliers
3. Forest Hill
5 Cannons
6. BLC Orange
7. Cannons

A
1. True Annapolis B
5. LTLC
6. HoCo Black
7. Rockfish

B
1. Diamondbacks
4. Tribe (28-29)
5. Zingoes

BLC Orange and Sidewinders will be AA. T91, Preds, Forest Hill and True DC all seem to be on the same level. Cannons usually play AAA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite
1. Hawks
2. Madlax
3. Next Level
4. FCA Blue
5. Crabs
6. True Annapolis Green
7. BLC Blue
8. True KP

AAA
6. BLC Orange ( one 1 game against TM '29)

AA
2. Cavaliers
3. Forest Hill
5 Cannons
6. BLC Orange
7. Cannons

A
1. True Annapolis B
5. LTLC
6. HoCo Black
7. Rockfish

B
1. Diamondbacks
4. Tribe (28-29)
5. Zingoes

Blc orange does not deserve to be in AAA or AA they lost half their team to NL RED and have been horrible all fall especially going 1-2 in a tourney with '29 and then getting crushed 27-3 like moco lax dad said by son goes to Mater Dei with some of the boys and told me that they are getting crushed in the Mclean Box league by FCA CAVS TM SIDEWINDERS and MADLAX CAP this is pretty said for a "AAA' team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typo. The AA is supposed to be Next Level's B team. Red I think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
Crabs
True Annapolis
BLC
VLC

Blue claws
KP
FCA white
Hawks Black
Forest Hill
Cannons
True DC
Team MD
Predators

I think a B division is basically guaranteed, even a few of the A level teams dissolving over the last 18 months (3D, breakers, Ground Control, KP B team, etc).

Team 91 and Preds both need to be in AA, skill wise. In another year most people expect Preds to be headed (slightly) up and 91 to be headed nowhere. Then 91 will reshuffle the deck (put all current players on 91's practice squad) at the beginning of 9th grade and go on their usual recruiting blitz.

And since T91 took all the starters from AA Swarm who got absolutely clobbered last year (another good justification for 91 being at AA and not AAA), what's left of Swarm goes to A for sure. If not B.

Not sure why Blue Claws and KP don't move up with the Big Boys. If T91 plays AAA they won't win a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level has a REALLY good FOGO. He’s huge, and he’s good.[/quote]

Is he the same one from spring of last year? That kid was not super skilled but was super athletic. He wasn’t huge so, maybe a different kid?[/quote]

How to say the "minority" kid without saying the minority kid...[/quote]

I wrote the comment above. Have no idea what his race was but nice to know that’s how you think 🤔[/quote]

And of course, he knows the kid but doesn’t answer the question.[/quote]

NL has two primary faceoff kids neither of which is the player you are obviously referencing.[/quote]
The goalie #19 is the six-footer but when his half in net is up he plays attack and midi he's a beast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typo. The AA is supposed to be Next Level's B team. Red I think.

Why That team destroyed Blc Orange 27-3 while missing their starting goalie they deserve to be in AAA
sincerely moco lax dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revised:

Elite
1. Hawks
2. Madlax
3. Next Level
4. FCA Blue
5. Crabs
6. True Annapolis Green
7. BLC Blue
8. True KP

AAA
6. BLC Orange ( one 1 game against TM '29)

AA
2. Cavaliers
3. Forest Hill
5 Cannons
6. BLC Orange
7. Next Level Red (maybe should drop to A, but won't)

A
1. True Annapolis B
3. Swarm (stunk at AA last year, lost starters and coach to 91 MD)
5. LTLC
6. HoCo Black
7. Rockfish

B
1. Diamondbacks
4. Tribe (28-29)
5. Zingoes

Unknown: MDX, Top Caliber, Any PA teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forest Hill is not a AA team - they are AAA.
Cannons is AAA.
Sidewinders is AA.
BLC Orange isn’t better than any of the above and should be AA at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forest Hill is not a AA team - they are AAA.
Cannons is AAA.
Sidewinders is AA.
BLC Orange isn’t better than any of the above and should be AA at best.

I know SWLAX intends to play AAA. I don't know why.

I heard Cannons lost a lot of players (aka they have a bunch of new players) but not sure to whom they lost the old squad.

BLC Orange, I know nothing about. I see on the HoCo page they are as bad as Swarm, which is to say they stunk it up at AA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At Elite 6, Arden was definitely not B level bad. I’m think somewhere solidly in AA.

Agree on Forest Hill at AAA - they were the best defensive team in that bracket by far last spring.

No idea with the infatuation with BLC orange but there aren’t close to AAA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At Elite 6, Arden was definitely not B level bad. I’m think somewhere solidly in AA.

Agree on Forest Hill at AAA - they were the best defensive team in that bracket by far last spring.

No idea with the infatuation with BLC orange but there aren’t close to AAA.

Arden? LOL. However to your other point, they sure did beat BLC Orange.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FOGO, Yawn! Faceoffs should be to start each half and that’s it! Most boring part of the game.

My kid faces off and I agree!

Like Reply Quote
Page 66 of 257 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 256 257
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard