BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,890
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 73 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 72 73
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you complain about your team just leave. Stop being a whiner and out your daughter in a better position.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you complain about your team just leave. Stop being a whiner and out your daughter in a better position.

I’m pretty sure the majority of the team made calls elsewhere this week. We’d be lucky to have a team by the spring by the looks of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes you made my point.............Its not imperative to be at a tournament like The President's Cup.....Sept 1st is not an end all type of date....some girls will have a great summer season after 11th grade and then commit....just let it happen.....work hard and be proactive but my point was towards these dads who think that you NEED to be at a certain tournament or because you have a YJ sticker on your truck recruitment will automatically happen. The majority of these posters on here truly need to relax. Enjoy this time with your daughter because it will be over before you realize it. Soak it in and let it unfold.

Thank you. Good post.
I also think certain clubs or coaches are stirring up the parents and trying to get them upset with their current club so that they bounce.

Plenty of opportunities to be scene coming in the spring, summer and next fall. Enjoy and don’t get caught up in the hype.

This 100%!!!!
And yes... wonder how many people on here are actually parents of travel players or are they just people stirring the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She was fired. She was replaced by better coaches. This woman takes up way too much time and page space on this forum for a person who has accomplished nothing. She was replaced by coaches that beat her team every single time they played while they had comparable talent and rosters. And when she was replaced she carried on like a child in front of the players trying out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahahahaha She's absolutely on here posing as parents talking about how great she is!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m pretty sure the majority of the team made calls elsewhere this week. We’d be lucky to have a team by the spring by the looks of it.

Nah, but the jesters 2024 coach is calling us non stop and trying to get us to transfer. Seems like a lateral move at best. The way she is going about it is very unprofessional. Once I saw the scores and who the jesters lost to down in Dallas, I felt better. They got crushed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling non stop? That’s pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you all move quickly so all the girls can settle in and practice ( learning the plays) with their actual teammates. Complaining isn’t going to do anything but cause drama and waste the time of children who are committed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah, but the jesters 2024 coach is calling us non stop and trying to get us to transfer. Seems like a lateral move at best. The way she is going about it is very unprofessional. Once I saw the scores and who the jesters lost to down in Dallas, I felt better. They got crushed.

I'm grateful my kid was given the opportunity to do this with her teammates. her team is playing light due to other sport commitments and injuries, but my kid is getting looks (I get the alert every time a coach views her profile) and that's why we're there, plus the team is having a good time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm grateful my kid was given the opportunity to do this with her teammates. her team is playing light due to other sport commitments and injuries, but my kid is getting looks (I get the alert every time a coach views her profile) and that's why we're there, plus the team is having a good time.

So it sounds like the unhappy parents should move to the jesters and move on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it sounds like the unhappy parents should move to the jesters and move on.

There is so many lies here trying to defend names and place blame on others to try and change the narrative. We called her and she told us they were filled. We offered to pay her for recruiting help and she said she’d do it for free. She also told us that our team would figure it out and that the summer would be better and even called our daughter to ease her nerves. She was also not fired. We were on the phone with her when she sent her email resigning from the program. If you were at tryouts you also heard her fighting for our kids with the owner and a woman from the office. While we are remaining on 91 and have not sent any sort of negative posts on here we also won’t allow someone from our organization to make up lies about someone who fought tooth and nail for my daughter.

If you are actually on our team , you know that things are not good right now. Coaches even told us to complain to 91 because things are out of their control. Kids are panicking about the fall schedule, there has been zero recruiting help, and the office has no solutions for us. None of this has to do with other organizations or people. The problem lies directly in the hands of our own club and no one on the team is blind to it. It’s why many of us have complained to the club and coaches and why our teamsnap has negative messages in it from our families. Things aren’t good right now, but regardless the girls will make the best of it and find a way to come together like they always had. This group has had one coach leave two years ago, Sam left this past year, and years ago a flood of kids left for YJ and Legacy.

I can understand why others would try and blame other coaches and clubs but this problem isn’t them. It directly stems from the organization. It’s sad that they feel the need to spend time on here blaming others rather then put their efforts into fixing things we are unhappy about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just looked at the scores. It seems they did well minus one game. They lost by 2 to skywalkers, tied a team ranked in the 30s last year, beat a team 15-2, and then had one rough game against NXT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone on here is extremely threatened by this girl. We have friends who train with her who speak very highly. I don’t send my kid to her because she trains elsewhere but from people who have worked with her or know her they have nothing but kind things to say. I’m not sure why every time 91 is brought up even about things happening when she doesn’t coach there anymore they blame her. 91 has been terrible for years. We all know they’re a boys club. I don’t think any club really wants second class kids with very little talent. And to the stunad talking about bandits beating 91 in the pass that isn’t saying much about either team. They both stink. The good ones all left years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those who claimed no coaches on 2024 sidelines you are not in the right events… rivalry, primetime, mid atlantic, and presidents cup were lined up on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone on here is extremely threatened by this girl. We have friends who train with her who speak very highly. I don’t send my kid to her because she trains elsewhere but from people who have worked with her or know her they have nothing but kind things to say. I’m not sure why every time 91 is brought up even about things happening when she doesn’t coach there anymore they blame her. 91 has been terrible for years. We all know they’re a boys club. I don’t think any club really wants second class kids with very little talent. And to the stunad talking about bandits beating 91 in the pass that isn’t saying much about either team. They both stink. The good ones all left years ago.

Really? Why bother posting? Despicable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow....who is the Stunad ? Let's go on a public forum and bash the talents of 15 and 16 year old girls. Completely classless
And clueless. The team , if you took the time to really do some DD, you would realize has some very good players on it. Just because they are not on JY or Legacy does not mean they couldn't be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The teams the Jesters played were ranked as follows at the end of last summer season. 33,66,71,135.... not that tough of a schedule to only win one game against a team ranked 135

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you!! Perfectly said. The name on their jersey doesn’t get them into a top d1 school FYI their playing capability does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just looked at the scores. It seems they did well minus one game. They lost by 2 to skywalkers, tied a team ranked in the 30s last year, beat a team 15-2, and then had one rough game against NXT.

Jesters Lost 9-6 to Skywalker White who was ranked ranked 66 last year.
Jesters Lost 13-4 to NXT who was ranked 111 last year.
Jesters tied Team 91
Jesters beat Seattle Starz, who was ranked 135 last year.
Sounds like a long way to go to play in the C bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry no D1 schools looking at the C bracket
And it’s too early for contact….Way too early.
Don’t believe the hype or the lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true !!! YJ parents and the rest of the "top" programs are really delusional. No head coach was on the sidelines this weekend. I know that conflicts with what your team directors say but they just aren't. Very long way to travel to play teams that bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm grateful my kid was given the opportunity to do this with her teammates. her team is playing light due to other sport commitments and injuries, but my kid is getting looks (I get the alert every time a coach views her profile) and that's why we're there, plus the team is having a good time.[/quote]

Don’t believe the hype or the lies.[/quote]

They aren’t getting direct contact but they are getting notifications on Beacon that a college coach has viewed their daughter’s profile on iwlca sports recruit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's looks as If the most famous coach on all LI & certainly those of her cronies who preach the gospel according to Tilts on this site. Maybe Shouls/must spend A LOT more time coaching than stealing people's hard earned money running half assed training

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your daughter is a good players shows up for practices and is a good teammate there will always be a team willing to take her. You are just making excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She's poaching anywone who's willing to listen. Most are not. It's just a shame. I hear she was a good coach sometime way back when . money money money

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters Lost 9-6 to Skywalker White who was ranked ranked 66 last year.
Jesters Lost 13-4 to NXT who was ranked 111 last year.
Jesters tied Team 91
Jesters beat Seattle Starz, who was ranked 135 last year.
Sounds like a long way to go to play in the C bracket.

Tough weekend for LI Jesters.
Jesters only win was against Seattle Starz .
Seattle Starz lost to everyone. Reign LC beat Starz 7-4. Reign was ranked 187 and it was their only win of the weekend.
stinks to travel all that way and play bad against low level teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were approximately anywhere from 10 20 D1 recruiters from from the top colleges the country (Michigan, Stanford, UNC, BC Towson, U Florida, USC and of many others mid & lower level schools on the sidelines during the '24 games. If you question my statement please ask around.!.
And yes, Competition at times was not the best ... While others were very competitive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played in the same bracket as Ramos. You obviously aren’t at the tournament or you’d know that there are coaches there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ninety one seems to have something to prove against this team and this girl. The only reason she’s posted about on here is because one of you can’t seem to be confident enough to let her be. She left and is doing her own thing. The roster is filled so there is zero chance she can call you to come over when we have no room so relax. We are happy we have her, our gain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true !!! YJ parents and the rest of the "top" programs are really delusional. No head coach was on the sidelines this weekend. I know that conflicts with what your team directors say but they just aren't. Very long way to travel to play teams that bad.

Not true. We had some head coaches of D1 programs on our sidelines this weekend. Most were assistant coaches but there were a couple of head coaches this weekend and the past 2 weekends as well. My daughter plays for a top 20 team and was playing against top 10 teams when this happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

They played in the same bracket as Ramos. You obviously aren’t at the tournament or you’d know that there are coaches there.[/quote

Yeah Ramos's team played some tough competition. Take the time to see where the teams he played were ranked at the end of last season. Everyone on Ramos's team loves bragging about their ranking SO I guess rankings matter. He played one team ranked 77 that he barely beat. The team he beat today was ranked 183. One of the teams wasn't even ranked. Long way to travel to play such horrible teams. Oh the other team he beat was ranked 135. Keep padding that ranking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

They played in the same bracket as Ramos. You obviously aren’t at the tournament or you’d know that there are coaches there.[/quote

Yeah Ramos's team played some tough competition. Take the time to see where the teams he played were ranked at the end of last season. Everyone on Ramos's team loves bragging about their ranking SO I guess rankings matter. He played one team ranked 77 that he barely beat. The team he beat today was ranked 183. One of the teams wasn't even ranked. Long way to travel to play such horrible teams. Oh the other team he beat was ranked 135. Keep padding that ranking

You must be an angry elf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She was fired. She was replaced by better coaches. This woman takes up way too much time and page space on this forum for a person who has accomplished nothing. She was replaced by coaches that beat her team every single time they played while they had comparable talent and rosters. And when she was replaced she carried on like a child in front of the players trying out.

The 2024 chat exploded once this happened. Tilts has been out to get 91 ever since.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahahahaha She's absolutely on here posing as parents talking about how great she is!!!

I assume you are talking about the Jesters coach Tilts.
Based on what I’ve seen and heard,, she may need professional help. Completely nuts!!!!
Please get help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2024 chat exploded once this happened. Tilts has been out to get 91 ever since.

Im a 2023 parent on 91 formerly on bandits who reaches out to her regularly for help with recruiting and she offers it without hesitation. She’s never even met my daughter, we just knew her from 91 last year. She’s been nothing but helpful and even when we reached out and she told us she had changed programs she still had nothing but nice things to say. I understand that everyone has their own opinions and experiences but she’s been nothing but helpful to me in keeping my head on straight trying to understanding recruiting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She's poaching anywone who's willing to listen. Most are not. It's just a shame. I hear she was a good coach sometime way back when . money money money

I’m confused here. If someone calls a coach and says they want a spot and they say they do or don’t have one that’s wrong? New kids on Kildare were offered spots before tryouts even happened. Kids move all the time and there is NOTHING wrong with that. If coaches have a spot for kids who may need somewhere else to play I don’t see an issue with that. It’s about our kids enjoying their experience is it not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were approximately anywhere from 10 20 D1 recruiters from from the top colleges the country (Michigan, Stanford, UNC, BC Towson, U Florida, USC and of many others mid & lower level schools on the sidelines during the '24 games. If you question my statement please ask around.!.
And yes, Competition at times was not the best ... While others were very competitive!

Ramos and Jesters were in one of the higher brackets. Top guns black and Kildare played in even lower brackets than Ramos and jesters. Ramos and Jesters played two of the same teams NXT and STARZ. No doubt STARZ was not very good based off the scores Ramos 15-3 jesters 15-2. Ramos played all low teams from the looks of it even reign. Jesters at least snuck two decent teams in and tied a team ranked 33rd. Ramos crushed most teams but one which they barely beat. Top guns played some of the weakest teams they could have. Elevate doesn’t even seem to be elevate anymore losing to the d bracket. YJ O Sullivan played teams I didn’t even know existed. Then you have lax on posting bragging about a 3-0 record today against teams ranked 236, icon proud to win fall lacrosse classic, and teams like 91 empire flg no where to be found. Liberty coming out with only 2 wins against mediocre teams as well even though they seem to be the team no one even talks about anymore. Seems like YJ Weiner is the only team that is doing decent from the island. Everyone else kind of behind the pack, but at least the ones at presidents cup are behind the pack with d1 coaches on their sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For someone who doesn’t want to hear about Tilts you awfully love posting about her. Don’t forget this is a women in her mid 20s you’re acting like this about. If grown men spoke to your daughter the way you’re trying to demolish a young womens reputation you’d probably knock some skills around. I hope your daughter never experiences this type of treatment from a man that acts like you. You don’t like her clearly that’s fine. Not everyone has to be buddy buddy but stink it up you’re acting like an infant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For someone who doesn’t want to hear about Tilts you awfully love posting about her. Don’t forget this is a women in her mid 20s you’re acting like this about. If grown men spoke to your daughter the way you’re trying to demolish a young womens reputation you’d probably knock some skills around. I hope your daughter never experiences this type of treatment from a man that acts like you. You don’t like her clearly that’s fine. Not everyone has to be buddy buddy but stink it up you’re acting like an infant.

This is so accurate. There is always something to gain by bashing others whether it’s kids or coaches. These are young women who are impressionable. Whether it’s a young women coaching or our young daughters we as parents should be better for them. There are very few non parent coaches willing to do a job that pays very little. Maybe we should be trying to lift up young female coaches and players instead of trying to put everyone down.

Page 27 of 73 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard