BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 257 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 256 257
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can’t wait for tournaments to get rolling so the holdback complainers/apologists and both put a sock in it.

Sheesh guys who cares either way.

I predict you will care more in about 2 years!

I “care” now that there is a chance some 15 turning 16 year old could take my on age 8th graders position in two years.

But I do not care to spam BOTC with it incessantly - as there is no value.

The value comes in, by hoping the US Lacrosse organization would hear the parents complaints and would change the rules to “on age” at the youth levels. Like so many other sports. Stop the early advantage. Give the kids a chance to develop on even playing field.

Parents complaining on a message board isn’t what will cause any change. Especially when those parents are still paying for USL memberships and fully participating in club lax.

Like you clearly aren’t THAT outraged are you? Your still here paying for your kid to play right?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn’t there a separate board for holdback talk now?

My son is good on age, I think holding kids back is weak but it kind of kills this board if that’s all we’re going to talk about.

I also realize my opinion has no influence on other people.

Can we just get back to “what tournament are you playing?” And “the MadLax coach is nuts talk”?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! Who is playing in Maryland Fall Tournament? Looks like there will be 2 divisions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! Who is playing in Maryland Fall Tournament? Looks like there will be 2 divisions.

Pretty sure the event on October 17 at bland air will include a Madlax, next level, crabs, and BLC. The Hawks are over in Delaware, and I believe FCA is as well. Any other Intel out there? Predators????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bunch of holdbacks last I heard ...couldnt resist

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure the event on October 17 at bland air will include a Madlax, next level, crabs, and BLC. The Hawks are over in Delaware, and I believe FCA is as well. Any other Intel out there? Predators????

Somebody earlier posted a pretty thorough list of teams in DE. Yes Hawks, FCA, BBL, sweet lax and a bunch of others from out of state. Actually a great group. I don’t actually think crabs are in MD on the 17th either.

My son plays for FCA, team looks good but i imagine it will look a little rough at first with 9 new players and new coaches with 4 practices but very promising longer term.

Lastly, I spoke to a mom recently who doesn’t read this board and she mentioned Preditors. It was hard to contain the laughter, but she was serious. Good for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Soon the Predators will strike !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Somebody earlier posted a pretty thorough list of teams in DE. Yes Hawks, FCA, BBL, sweet lax and a bunch of others from out of state. Actually a great group. I don’t actually think crabs are in MD on the 17th either.

My son plays for FCA, team looks good but i imagine it will look a little rough at first with 9 new players and new coaches with 4 practices but very promising longer term.

Lastly, I spoke to a mom recently who doesn’t read this board and she mentioned Preditors. It was hard to contain the laughter, but she was serious. Good for them.

Predators are coming .....the wait will be over soon !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Md tournament schedule up. There is a predators sighting. Playing Madlax, Mesa (PA), and BLC. The new VLC team is also there and there will be an NL-Madlax game. Should be an interesting tournament

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predators just announced they added the McDonogh head coach as co program director.

That means something I’m sure - not sure what but it’s at least something to note. Not clue how this fits with the SP feeder thing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Md tournament schedule up. There is a predators sighting. Playing Madlax, Mesa (PA), and BLC. The new VLC team is also there and there will be an NL-Madlax game. Should be an interesting tournament

Madlax 17- Predators 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predators just announced they added the McDonogh head coach as co program director.

That means something I’m sure - not sure what but it’s at least something to note. Not clue how this fits with the SP feeder thing.

If the Predators stay within 10 goals of Madlax it will be an accomplishment.

Great competition in DE on the 17th. Hawks, FCA, BBL, and some northeast teams. Fall lax isn’t a great barometer, but hopefully gets this board off the holdback absurdity...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If "regional expansion team history" tells us anything it's that they will move toward a two team system over the course of the next few years, generating plenty of spots for SP kids as well as McD kids. And plenty of $$$$$$ to pay all those MIAA and college coaches lol.

If they somehow eke out some wins at the Elite division, "suddenly" there will be a Preds National Team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
holdback dad here. I'm not apologizing or bragging about how good my kid is. He likes to play lacrosse. He's not the best or the worst. Started in 4th grade. Not particularly big. Missed the September 1 "cutoff" by about five weeks. I have no remorse or feelings about his age and I could care less if you think my 12-year old 6th grader is cheating. If you want to take something away from him because you feel otherwise then have at it. It's sports; a bunch of kids in helmets with sticks throwing a ball and playing a game. None of this will ever matter.

He’s not a holdback

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
holdback dad here. I'm not apologizing or bragging about how good my kid is. He likes to play lacrosse. He's not the best or the worst. Started in 4th grade. Not particularly big. Missed the September 1 "cutoff" by about five weeks. I have no remorse or feelings about his age and I could care less if you think my 12-year old 6th grader is cheating. If you want to take something away from him because you feel otherwise then have at it. It's sports; a bunch of kids in helmets with sticks throwing a ball and playing a game. None of this will ever matter.

He’s not a holdback

Take it to the holdback board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone wants to see the Predators, but they are likely hiding in the shadows this fall. We wont see the Predators until it's too late.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10/17 9:20am

Madlax v Predators

Only time I hope Cab keeps the pedal
Down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax v Predators

Down

I was going to disagree, but it’s one way both can look bad…
Cab doesn’t need any help though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If "regional expansion team history" tells us anything it's that they will move toward a two team system over the course of the next few years, generating plenty of spots for SP kids as well as McD kids. And plenty of $$$$$$ to pay all those MIAA and college coaches lol.

If they somehow eke out some wins at the Elite division, "suddenly" there will be a Preds National Team.

Okay Predators Dad!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax v Predators

Down

Hopefully Cab can really pound the Predators and make those kids pay for all the smack the trolls have been posting on here!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda and Mesa will also pound Preds into the ground. 0-3 out the gate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know nothing about the Preda but what are we really expecting from a team with 4 practices?

I bet 90% of the trolling was from not pred people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a new team that is probably towards the lower AAA level with minimal practices and no goalie all fall. Not to mention this is FALL. A lot of kids playing football, soccer and hockey. Somebody get this guy a chill pill.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a new team that is probably towards the lower AAA level with minimal practices and no goalie all fall. Not to mention this is FALL. A lot of kids playing football, soccer and hockey. Somebody get this guy a chill pill.

If this is all true, why did you sign up for this elite tournament Preds Dad? Ever heard of Aloha? You sound like the one that needs to chill, signing up for a tournament that is way out of your league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nahhh bro. The Predators trolls have been going for months now. Time to eat crow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nahhh bro. The Predators trolls have been going for months now. Time to eat crow

Koopers/91 Dad #1: "500 fake Preds posts"

Koopers/91 Dad #2: "Time tO eAt CrOw oN tHiS aNonyMoUs FoRuM u PrEdS CrEeP!"

lol you bunch of hot heads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s not a holdback

He is a holdback...not that it means anything except he cant compete against kids his own age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax v Predators

Down

Hopefully Cab can really pound the Predators and make those kids pay for all the smack the trolls have been posting on here!

So you want to see children get pounded for the smack talking of adults on a message board. You are really a sad individual.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax v Predators

Down

Someone is upset about a new club making an impact in Balt. What is it? Your son not good enough to make team, or did your team lose some good players to Predators? Jealously and Bitterness are not good qualities to live with,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Waaa Son didnt make the team, Hit The Wall !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poor guy, You really are a hammerhead with your anger, Maybe have your son practice harder and make a class org Predators next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this is all true, why did you sign up for this elite tournament Preds Dad? Ever heard of Aloha? You sound like the one that needs to chill, signing up for a tournament that is way out of your league.

Maybe to see what they got. I expect they are thinking they got some talent . I heard earlier about some talk about them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I suspect 2-1 or maybe even 1-2 with some close games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone got a recap on the Apex PLL Youth Games in MD this weekend? Any standouts?

I did hear that despite the sales pitch of 6 teams @ 2028, they ended up fielding 14 teams @ 2028, primarily out of staters (which Apex reps had said was a focus for them this year......not trying to have 6 teams of MD Elite and AAA kids @ each age who already know each other and know the coaches).

So the competition wasn’t that good?

Was great competition actually. Lotsa studs showed

That goalie for Nationals showed out. Otherwise, it was mainly the locals who made the biggest impression.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Confirmed, VLC dad here - new team with five practices under our belts and first three games are against Next Level, Bethesda and MadLax. Should be . . . interesting?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s not a holdback

He is a holdback...not that it means anything except he cant compete against kids his own age.

If his kid is in the 6th grade and turned 12 after 9/1/21 that is not a holdback. He is a true 2028.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s not a holdback

If his kid is in the 6th grade and turned 12 after 9/1/21 that is not a holdback. He is a true 2028.

Did you read what he wrote?? His son missed the cutoff of Sept 1 by 5 wks?? That means, he turned 12 prior to Sept 1 by 5 weeks, got that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s not a holdback

Did you read what he wrote?? His son missed the cutoff of Sept 1 by 5 wks?? That means, he turned 12 prior to Sept 1 by 5 weeks, got that.

There’s a board for this.

A holdback is a holdback, you’re not changing anyone’s opinions either way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s not a holdback

He also started the post with "holdback dad here" . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good slate of games in Blandair next week.
Does madlax go 3-0? (Probably)
Does VLC have enough to play with the top teams? (Good club, I hope they do)
Which team will surprise? (Mesa maybe)
Not a lot stock in fall but good to see the variety of team mixing it up. Delaware sweet lax event should also have some good ones but nothing on the machine yet.

Like Reply Quote
Page 44 of 257 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 256 257
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard