Registration is open for the Girls Elite 88 Showcase - Sign up at CBLaxers.com/girls
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:29 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:28 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:20 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:19 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:16 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,694
Posts312,366
Members2,343
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 107 of 123 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 122 123
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #349875 09/16/21 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They pull from Dallas to Seattle? They aren’t a real team then. No one cares.

Correct.

I’m gonna go get Kelly’s kid from FCA, the lefty from Hawks, the best middies from Madlax Hawks, Next Level and FCA, the Hawks goalie, the good poles from Venom and True and ABSOLUTELY Beat the Brakes off any of these darn all star teams ECD, Nationals etc etc

Or just have the Predators play them , Couldnt help

it

We will call that team the Preds so they can say they won a game this year

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #349883 09/16/21 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless a kid is an absolute stud who is already well coached in team-play, I tend to believe that the kids playing together longer makes for a better team. Filling glaring holes....i guess would work, but pulling in a bunch of new kids....i'm suspect. 90% of the ML28 team have been together since they were playing clinics at age 6/7. They are the starters. The recent new blood that has joined the last 2 years have been good, but they haven't changed the team much. My 2-cents.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349898 09/16/21 12:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Coast Starz and Mad Dog National are different animals. They are just a bunch of top kids who show up and play tournaments together. They do virtually no training together. At best, they get one practice on Friday night before each tournament. I've heard that the WCS 2028 lost some key pieces from their 2027 WCS Navy team. Families were frustrated with the inconsistent training, different coaches for each tournament, and the bulky rosters.

Nationals LC is a bit of a different animal. Those kids train or play together at least once every month. That consistency is a reason why that 2027 Nationals team is No. 2 in the country.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349899 09/16/21 12:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless a kid is an absolute stud who is already well coached in team-play, I tend to believe that the kids playing together longer makes for a better team. Filling glaring holes....i guess would work, but pulling in a bunch of new kids....i'm suspect. 90% of the ML28 team have been together since they were playing clinics at age 6/7. They are the starters. The recent new blood that has joined the last 2 years have been good, but they haven't changed the team much. My 2-cents.

Like the pole from Dallas that Madlax has brought in? I doubt he was playing clinics in McLean at age 6.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #349901 09/16/21 12:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the HoCo play date had no takers either?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #349915 09/16/21 01:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like the pole from Dallas that Madlax has brought in? I doubt he was playing clinics in McLean at age 6.

I had heard the 2028 Hawks brought in a kid from Texas, but he wasn’t up to par. They don’t build them the same way in Texas. Kudos to Madlax for making one work

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349928 09/16/21 03:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like the pole from Dallas that Madlax has brought in? I doubt he was playing clinics in McLean at age 6.[/quote]

I had heard the 2028 Hawks brought in a kid from Texas, but he wasn’t up to par. They don’t build them the same way in Texas. Kudos to Madlax for making one work[/quote]

Yes, you're right. The 28 Hawks have a middie from Austin, but he didn't play a ton.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #349942 09/16/21 04:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it should be said that through this whole thread, the only team without these repeated issues where kids are just a transaction, is Team91. I think those guys over there are growing them right. Sure the young squads don't win all their games but clearly the expert coaching staff has got the young men tuned up by the time they hit high school. And it shouldn't have to be said that the staff at Team91 are on top of making sure the boys get into the best private schools in the region.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349943 09/16/21 05:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I had heard the 2028 Hawks brought in a kid from Texas, but he wasn’t up to par. They don’t build them the same way in Texas. Kudos to Madlax for making one work[/quote]

Yes, you're right. The 28 Hawks have a middie from Austin, but he didn't play a ton.[/quote]

*Had

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349944 09/16/21 05:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it should be said that through this whole thread, the only team without these repeated issues where kids are just a transaction, is Team91. I think those guys over there are growing them right. Sure the young squads don't win all their games but clearly the expert coaching staff has got the young men tuned up by the time they hit high school. And it shouldn't have to be said that the staff at Team91 are on top of making sure the boys get into the best private schools in the region.

Buzz off Team91 dad. Nobody cares. When MMs kids are done that program will die on the vine

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #349946 09/16/21 05:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax pole from TX is on the roster (and has been), travels with team and attends a lot of the practices. There is a family connection to DMV.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #349947 09/16/21 05:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone's son playing in the Apex PLL Youth Games event next weekend?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349948 09/16/21 05:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shuddup Mark

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349953 09/16/21 06:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone's son playing in the Apex PLL Youth Games event next weekend?

I know some friends from the 28 Crabs and 28 Hawks that are attending

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349960 09/16/21 06:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look who is posting . Hi there Mark !

Like Reply Quote
Page 107 of 123 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 122 123
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard