BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,328
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
legacy has the better track record with recruiting

Probably true in the past. But, I think now that Jesters has reorganized and brought in additional director who seems to have good experience with recruiting kids from HS coaching standpoint , I think the recruiting help at Jesters will be very good

Jesters also just got one of the 91 directors who did their recruiting. Any idea if they’re going to hire her to do recruiting for jesters too? It would be a smart move on their end to boost recruiting even more

Probably true in the past. But, I think now that Jesters has reorganized and brought in additional director who seems to have good experience with recruiting kids from HS coaching standpoint , I think the recruiting help at Jesters will be very good

Take a look at both club websites and tell me who is better at recruiting. Sorry, but It’s like night and day. Legacy has a nice resume of schools for their girls. While the other club didn’t seem to fair as well with the 2022 class. Or at all?!?

That's because LI Jesters club began with the 2023 class which explains why their 23 team is so strong. LI Jesters are just more commited to their players, teams and its success so i just don't see a comparison anymore between Jesters and Legacy. Im not saying anything bad about Legacy but Jesters hands down is better.

Why don’t you wait a few weeks and get back to me on the 2023 class commits. Jesters have one girl who will go anywhere she wants who has only played with Jesters one season, and Jesters have nothing to do with her success. They then will have 2-3 other girls who might go to decent schools. Legacy on the other hand will have a much deeper list of quality commits. Don’t take my word for it…watch! Then tell me who is the better club.

So many jesters 2023 comments on a 2025 thread, but jesters ticks the boxes no one wants to admit their kids actually missing. In 5 years they will be one of the dominant LI leagues at every age. Legacy can’t match up and neither came TG
Coaching. personnel, approachability, opportunity, it will
Set them apart ... no daddy coach too

LOL! Daddy 2023 coach relentlessly favors his average daughter. Please stop!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Average?? LOL well I know one jealous anonymous poster that lost their player evaluation rights. I guess we will see where the average players play in college. Go back to sleep!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"just wait for the rosters to be posted bud. Nothing was determined in stone at tryouts today."

Valid point. Nothing has been made official.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing determined until coaches call each other and tell parents who’s team they will be on and what coach promising a parent that their kid will play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who comes up with these rankings. Highly doubt these B and C teams will compete with Maryland. Maybe spallina will rank amongst the US. Watch out for the jesters up and coming!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who comes up with these rankings. Highly doubt these B and C teams will compete with Maryland. Maybe spallina will rank amongst the US. Watch out for the jesters up and coming!

I actually heard the complete opposite. Coaches left and people frustrated.
What happened to 2022 jesters recruiting class?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Nothing determined until coaches call each other and tell parents who’s team they will be on and what coach promising a parent that their kid will play"

I suspect that has been done already and teams were set. Heck, Jamulli wasn't even at the tryout unless he was in disguise...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters also just got one of the 91 directors who did their recruiting. Any idea if they’re going to hire her to do recruiting for jesters too? It would be a smart move on their end to boost recruiting even more

What is the name of this new director that Jesters stole from 91? Is she running the entire program now? How exciting!!!!
Did 91 Girls have a strong college recruiting program?

Sam Tilts, and a review of their 22 recruiting class online

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is the name of this new director that Jesters stole from 91? Is she running the entire program now? How exciting!!!!

She’s a coach of the 24s. I don’t know about her being a director or not, but she seems to have a lot of kids who like her.
Say what you want, but it seems like jesters program is investing in some good coaching and clinics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She’s a coach of the 24s. I don’t know about her being a director or not, but she seems to have a lot of kids who like her.
Say what you want, but it seems like jesters program is investing in some good coaching and clinics.

Is Tilts an assistant? I was told today that the long time dad head coach is still in charge of 2024 A.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, I don’t want to be mean but I just looked at 91 girls and they have only 2 recruits for the 2022 class. Was this meant to be a joke?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, I don’t want to be mean but I just looked at 91 girls and they have only 2 recruits for the 2022 class. Was this meant to be a joke?

She did the 2021 team I believe. According to other websites there are many other 22 commits they just never update their website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they didn’t update their website because 91 doesn’t care about the girls side , run away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they didn’t update their website because 91 doesn’t care about the girls side , run away

I guess Jesters didn’t update their website either?
No mention of Tilts as a coach on website and no announcement of hiring on social media.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My team is better than yours! My program is better than yours. Your team is a B team.

To the people typing this garbage do you realize how notIntelligent and infantile it is? Take a step back and check yourself. Grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My team is better than yours! My program is better than yours. Your team is a B team.

To the people typing this garbage do you realize how notIntelligent and infantile it is? Take a step back and check yourself. Grow up.

Exactly, just make sure your daughter finds a team she will actually play on in 6/7/8/9th grade that has good training and coaching ! That will make her better. It comes down to the player when recruiting times come around in 10th grade. Not the team! She needs to Be Playing in games in the younger developing years. Don’t have her sit the bench on an “A” team in those crucial years just to be on an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No mention of Tilts as a coach on website and no announcement of hiring on social media.

CR doesn't want the world to know about it, so no one does...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like a silly move on jesters part not to publicly announce a well known coach coming in. Thought they'd be better with marketing to fill their pockets by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like a silly move on jesters part not to publicly announce a well known coach coming in. Thought they'd be better with marketing to fill their pockets by now.

They make enough money

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They make enough money

What’s so well know about her? Self promoting on here doesn’t make her famous or somebody kids want to play for. I don’t read anything good about her last club..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They make enough money

What’s so well know about her? Self promoting on here doesn’t make her famous or somebody kids want to play for. I don’t read anything good about her last club..

This is so silly. Everyone accuses everyone of promoting themselves, especially if they have a child who plays. I think the other statement was just asking if she was actually with jesters now, in which I believe the answer is yes but with an older group not our 25s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, just make sure your daughter finds a team she will actually play on in 6/7/8/9th grade that has good training and coaching ! That will make her better. It comes down to the player when recruiting times come around in 10th grade. Not the team! She needs to Be Playing in games in the younger developing years. Don’t have her sit the bench on an “A” team in those crucial years just to be on an A team.

I mean being on a strong team is important but not as important as getting playing time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing worse than a college coach watching you sit on bench while the ball hog forces to goal over and over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing worse than a college coach watching you sit on bench while the ball hog forces to goal over and over.

Yup! Way too much of that. And just wait, it’s about to get much worse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And once recruiting time comes, the ball hogs get even worse. In fact, the amount of girls that “go to goal” vs. play as a team multiplies. It can be so frustrating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And once recruiting time comes, the ball hogs get even worse. In fact, the amount of girls that “go to goal” vs. play as a team multiplies. It can be so frustrating.

It’s downright embarrassing for the girls who go to goal. Don’t they fell so exposed? Everyone knows what their doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 lomos to janelli. Fact. 2 starters, each good players and one non-starter. None of the 3 were "best". a few janelli's and TG's to lomo as well. All 3 said teams got stronger. Spallina plucked one or two that he wanted. middle movement across the board. yawn.

Just wait for the rosters to be posted bud. Nothing was determined in stone at tryouts today.

TGs wins the off-season picked up better players than they lost

everyone else downgraded to varying degrees

lomo collected headaches

no change at the top, but likely some movement between 2/3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 lomos to janelli. Fact. 2 starters, each good players and one non-starter. None of the 3 were "best". a few janelli's and TG's to lomo as well. All 3 said teams got stronger. Spallina plucked one or two that he wanted. middle movement across the board. yawn.

Just wait for the rosters to be posted bud. Nothing was determined in stone at tryouts today.

lomo collected headaches

Lomo lost one of their best middies to YJJ She will be a great addition to YJJ and with the other girls they picked up , they will give YJS a run for the top spot on YJs 2025s club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lomo collected headaches

Lomo lost one of their best middies to YJJ! She will be a great addition to YJJ and with the other girls they picked up , they will give YJS a run for the top spot on YJs 2025s club

This should be good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG Mom/Dad, thanks for your assessment. Stay positive. Janelli and Lomo both got better as well. There were plenty of "headaches" moving around from the top 3 teams (all YJ by the way...). Good luck breaking into the conversation. You are still 4th until you beat one of them...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like someone was very happy to see one of the top TG girls go to lomo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like someone was very happy to see one of the top TG girls go to lomo.

TG/ Lomo parents really working the page lately

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the girl who left YJS go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG only lost one girl while picking up 4-5 better YJS girls. Have to say they improved, don't think LOMO improved as much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG only lost one girl while picking up 4-5 better YJS girls. Have to say they improved, don't think LOMO improved as much?

Nope , I pdon’t think Lomo would beat TG in any games in the coming year. TG improves with big pick ups from YJS and will be a big contender in the 2025 best LI team! Lomo will probably be #3 spot on YJs ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-YJS
2-YJJ
3-TG
4-Legacy
5-LOMO

YJJ & TG maybe equal, if they play 10 times they each win 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take the picture of that ranking now so you can save it and tell people it was true...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Lomo lost one of their best middies to YJJ She will be a great addition to YJJ and with the other girls they picked up , they will give YJS a run for the top spot on YJs 2025s club"

Thanks KT...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope , I pdon’t think Lomo would beat TG in any games in the coming year. TG improves with big pick ups from YJS and will be a big contender in the 2025 best LI team! Lomo will probably be #3 spot on YJs ?

Yeah. Good luck with that TG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. Good luck with that TG.

TG got some very good players and it will be an improvement. Why they went to TG is a mystery to me.

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard