Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 07:25 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 01:06 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:19 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:17 AM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:17 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,588
Posts309,509
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 129 of 135 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 134 135
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #344229 08/05/21 06:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are you so enamored with SB? She is not going to Richmond. She turned down the Maryvale job and the RPCS job. She just wants to raise her kids now. Let’s move on people.
Lighten up. No one is enamored.

Turned down RPCS and Maryvale ? That’s hilarious. She wasn’t going to get either job. Brian was their choice at Maryvale. They just needed someone else to interview.
You’re kidding right. She wasn’t about to give up all the benefits of being a Carroll County public school teacher and Head Coach of one the better teams in the 2A to work at a private school for less money.
She withdrew her name. Let it rest.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #344238 08/05/21 08:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you so enamored with SB? She is not going to Richmond. She turned down the Maryvale job and the RPCS job. She just wants to raise her kids now. Let’s move on people.

Turned down RPCS and Maryvale ? That’s hilarious. She wasn’t going to get either job. Brian was their choice at Maryvale. They just needed someone else to interview.
You’re kidding right. She wasn’t about to give up all the benefits of being a Carroll County public school teacher and Head Coach of one the better teams in the 2A to work at a private school for less money.

Thank you for explaining this Shelley. Why did you apply then ? Mikes daughters are alums and asked you too ?

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #344277 08/06/21 09:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like a meddling parent whose kid was cut from one of her teams. You are taking this way too personal, so that has to be the reason why you feel scolded. You are definitely sore. Get over it meddling parent, your kid just wasn’t good enough.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344278 08/06/21 09:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for explaining this Shelley. Why did you apply then ? Mikes daughters are alums and asked you too ?

Now we get it. Your underperforming kid was cut from SW!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344280 08/06/21 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now we get it. Your underperforming kid was cut from SW!!!!

A newbie chiming in here but where did that SW comment come from? This is nothing to do with SW. Talent always prevails greedy person.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #344288 08/06/21 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Why are you so enamored with SB? She is not going to Richmond. She turned down the Maryvale job and the RPCS job. She just wants to raise her kids now. Let’s move on people.

Here's a great question-WHY DOES ANY OF THIS MATTER??????

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #344290 08/06/21 10:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A newbie?! Nothing newbie about your kid getting cut from one of her teams. That is exactly what happened. That is why my you are obsessed with SB. I am gong to start calling you a stalker from this point forward. Get over it stalker, your kid had minimal talent and was cut…move on. I love it when a meddling parent thinks their kid is the best player in the world. Especially those meddling parents who can’t accept that their kid was cut. She withdrew her name.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344293 08/06/21 11:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Why are you so enamored with SB? She is not going to Richmond. She turned down the Maryvale job and the RPCS job. She just wants to raise her kids now. Let’s move on people.

Here's a great question-WHY DOES ANY OF THIS MATTER??????

I agree. Someone wants to keep inserting her name for whatever reason. It does sound personal.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344295 08/06/21 11:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A newbie?! Nothing newbie about your kid getting cut from one of her teams. That is exactly what happened. That is why my you are obsessed with SB. I am gong to start calling you a stalker from this point forward. Get over it stalker, your kid had minimal talent and was cut…move on. I love it when a meddling parent thinks their kid is the best player in the world. Especially those meddling parents who can’t accept that their kid was cut. She withdrew her name.
You could have just typed the last sentence and let that be it. Sheesh.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344328 08/06/21 02:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cause she wasn’t getting the job! Her high school team
Is sad now.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #344440 08/07/21 04:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Stalker. Your kid was definitely cut from her high school team. Keep writing and we can reduce it down to identify you. I have a nice suspicion.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344441 08/07/21 04:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cause she wasn’t getting the job! Her high school team
Is sad now.
Your kid was either cut or didn’t play much.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #344803 08/10/21 07:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IAAM going to the shot clock for 2022

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #344882 08/10/21 02:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Much needed.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #345295 08/12/21 07:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So glad all the tournaments are all over for the summer. I get so
worried for all of these same girls I see at every tournament, I worry that they will get sick of playing lacrosse! It’s been a long summer and organizations should pull back and stop asking so much of these girls.
My daughter feels that she can’t miss out on any of it and it drives her crazy! We have a life!

Like Reply Quote
Page 129 of 135 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 134 135
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard