BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels are very solid team. Added a few very good players. Let’s just see. Regulators only team that locked a rebel off and played zone. That will really attract college coaches. No team this age should play a zone that’s for College just To mix it up. College coaches look for kids that can take a kid on one v one. Scores really will not matter in next few years, but Rebels will be beating up some of you so called top dogs.

College coaches! Hilarious

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators beat the Rebels each time they played this past season. Whatever strategy they did, they won every game against them. I’m a fan of the team that wins and talks less.

Rebels beat the Regulators multiple times Fall and Spring....
Poster was pointing out that as you get to recruiting it isn't win at all costs (Zone, Lock Off)... its play your recruitable players and showcase them.

Rebels will be good this year, lets let them prove that on the field - no games will be won or lost on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore 2 Shore teams will really be struggling next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After all the marketing we have seen from the Rebels organization over the last few weeks, why am I not surprised to see that nothing has changed with the Rebels culture, post tryouts.

They just can’t seem to break the cycle of recruiting and breeding aggressive meathead parents.

Why can’t these parents stop running their mouths and just prove it with their team’s performance?

If I was the director of Rebels, I would make it very clear for all my kids parents to shut it. And if I learned of anyone on my team boasting on this site, I’d kick their kid off the team and give their money back. Who in their right mind would want toxic parents ruining the Rebels culture.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2s lost all top players, that’s why u stay away from them. Not a good program

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are very solid team. Added a few very good players. Let’s just see. Regulators only team that locked a rebel off and played zone. That will really attract college coaches. No team this age should play a zone that’s for College just To mix it up. College coaches look for kids that can take a kid on one v one. Scores really will not matter in next few years, but Rebels will be beating up some of you so called top dogs.

College coaches! Hilarious

Apparently all Rebels parents are dreamers !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After all the marketing we have seen from the Rebels organization over the last few weeks, why am I not surprised to see that nothing has changed with the Rebels culture, post tryouts.

They just can’t seem to break the cycle of recruiting and breeding aggressive meathead parents.

Why can’t these parents stop running their mouths and just prove it with their team’s performance?

If I was the director of Rebels, I would make it very clear for all my kids parents to shut it. And if I learned of anyone on my team boasting on this site, I’d kick their kid off the team and give their money back. Who in their right mind would want toxic parents ruining the Rebels culture.

Rebels culture is great, theres a few stunads posting on an anonymous message board. Probably the same 1 or 2. Dont judge a club by BOTC lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators beat the Rebels each time they played this past season. Whatever strategy they did, they won every game against them. I’m a fan of the team that wins and talks less.

Poster was pointing out that as you get to recruiting it isn't win at all costs (Zone, Lock Off)... its play your recruitable players and showcase them.

Rebels will be good this year, lets let them prove that on the field - no games will be won or lost on here.

I think i heard this on every thread about Rebels . Enough no one cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did they go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did they go?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top S2S all left some to Rebs some elsewhere. Done at 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any news on this GSB lacrosse? New club starting up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO really cares ........ Good Luck to all this year , lets see how the showcases shake out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any news on this GSB lacrosse? New club starting up.

Just what LI needs…another club. I would prefer they start consolidating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Parents and Kids take their lead from the coaches. The coaching melts down and the kids melt down. Coaches complain to refs, kids complain to refs. Monkey see, red monkeys do.... and then the parents start acting up. Just a bad cycle. And once that starts, and it does every time from what I see and hear, the kids QUIT. You want to fix that program? Cure the headache by cutting off the head. Otherwise, same Ol'Rebels. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S has no "top"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is the because the directors are trying to pump up the team so kids commit. Maybe they should spend more time following up on promises.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is the because the directors are trying to pump up the team so kids commit. Maybe they should spend more time following up on promises.
Agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t we just let these teams be. They are solid teams, with some very good players. They’ll be fine, so what they are not somebody’s definition of “AA”. As long as they competing and developing as players and enjoying it, why knock them down? Because a few people make some boastful comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your on the wrong board pal... This is about justly abusing the pretenders, wannabes, liars, posers and frauds.... Im not saying your not right...But this board is a reality check for all the people drowning in the Koolaide

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Red hawks huge upgrade and great coaches
Stop it. Looked awful a few weeks ago in Garden City against other B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a C team moonlighting as a B. Just like the B team is moonlighting as an A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Red hawks huge upgrade and great coaches
Stop it. Looked awful a few weeks ago in Garden City against other B teams.

Cmon we know how these things work, new teams year in year out! Lets not all act like we know who got better and who got worse on these forums. Lets enjoy our one month off of august and see what these teams have in the fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did LI Express punish the parent that caused the Iroquois and other teams to walk out of WSYL U14 banquet? Did Jake start an investigation with OJ's help to get to the bottom of this? Asking for a friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did LI Express punish the parent that caused the Iroquois and other teams to walk out of WSYL U14 banquet? Did Jake start an investigation with OJ's help to get to the bottom of this? Asking for a friend.

That league is a disgrace and will always carry that stain

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg. Y’all know these are kids playing lacrosse right? Perhaps need to get a hobby of your own or perhaps find out why you are so heavily invested in what every boys lax program in LI is doing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sooo 5 weeks ago. Lets talk about the improvements the Chanster made this tryout season! And leave jake alone. Enjoy the T shirt and buy some protein Shakes, would ya!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt you have many friends. Why do you care? Are you part of the Iroquois organization?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HELP - I don't know much about the club world. My son tried out for 91 B, Rebels B & FLG B and made all 3. He is truly undecided. Where will he have the best overall experience and why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HELP - I don't know much about the club world. My son tried out for 91 B, Rebels B & FLG B and made all 3. He is truly undecided. Where will he have the best overall experience and why?

91B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt you have many friends. Why do you care? Are you part of the Iroquois organization?

Everybody knows they did nothing. And I think people should care. Lacrosse should be about community and it would be nice if one of the largest (if not the largest) club in this community addressed the situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels B has phenomenal coaches, really good guys. I dont think FLG has 2 teams, be surprised if they have 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels B has phenomenal coaches, really good guys. I dont think FLG has 2 teams, be surprised if they have 1.

Did Rebels B even win a game last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it depends on what your son is looking to get from the experience and which team he’ll have the best chance of being in the field.

I’d be a little leary of both Rebels and FLG as statements have been made prior. So without knowing much about your sons situation, I’d say 91 by default

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won 1 game I know of at a local tourney but the complaint was they brought down an "A" team kid and he went off. So the answer is no. They didnt win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you live somewhat east, I would say Rebels B or Empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at all the team’s record last season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91B

91B - they won some tournaments last year and have some good players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Records are all relative to everything else.
Also tryouts just happened, teams have changed a lot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look like FLG is 275, 91 Hornets is 276 and Rebels Red Hawks 422. Go with team the he will play and progress the most. Plus make sure you can traveling to easliy.

Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard