BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,768
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Boys 2029-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn’t matter. Marylands top four beat all of them 🤷‍♂️

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what criteria is for ranking. Best team by wins or best team with overall benefits. Example 1) best team by wins 91 2) best team by overall benefits which include 100 plus practices/training sessions per year. By far best coaching staffs. Tournaments that are not ran by 91. The top FO and goalie trainers. Ten full time employees, and may I say, unbelievable people that care. Yes it’s the Rebels, which in a couple years will be best club in every way. 91 is the titanic, going down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. 91
2.express
3. Legacy
4.igloo
5.empire
6.rebels
7. 91 B

Just taking a stab at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. 91
2. Igloo
3. express

Based on the last 12 months of head to head results, these three are close in top tier and in this order. Possibly a little drop off after 91 where Igloo and Express are closer to even.

These LI teams will always beat Maryland teams at World Series tournament and we all know why. 🤷‍♂️

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
1. 91
2.express
3. Legacy
4.igloo
5.empire
6.rebels
7. 91 B

Just taking a stab at it.

Agreed

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That list can be switched around especially the top 3 slots. Saw 91A in the Fall. They have a lot of question marks 1 or 2 consistent players and 2 Venom kids of which one is a main player for Venom so they won’t be at all tournaments. Double team them or play specialty defense and the rest of the team won’t be able to do anything. This age group for 91 is one of their weaker teams. Reminds many of their 2026 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you mean in the fall when they played up an age group and still cam out with a winning record?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing up a year against low B comp isn’t impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well then lets discuss how many local AA teams beat 91 Pride.0.And gaging a team from a couple of fall ball tournaments that they played up in and saying it is not impressive is ridiculous.What other 2029 team has played up ? I bet not the one your kid plays on!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok 91 daddy. We will see this Spring. Big surprises coming!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see this Spring. Big surprises coming!!

I doubt we’re gonna see too many surprises this season from any team in the top group. I’m sure they’ve all gotten better as another year of practice usually does. One surprise might be size, as some of these kids have started to sprout up. The other in my opinion will be the musical chairs after this season. I think there will be more movement as playing time and specialty positions (fogo, lsm) start to become clearer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word has it that 91 picked up one of the best players from Express over the winter break. Might not have any challengers in this age group from any local teams come the spring/summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Answer to “ 91 daddy”….is 91 is your daddy.Your kid got cut and u wanna talk.Lol.Amazing answer though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
even if that is true then he is on that reloaded roster.91 best play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Pride has 20 + players that would start on any of the other local clubs over most of what they have.Anyone bashing them is a jealous lax daddy who is mad his player got cut or was to scared to try out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has no pride, just bad people. Get away why you still have time. 2 years from now you’ll be wishing you went to REBELS. As 91 fades away to a bad memory

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Pride has 20 + players that would start on any of the other local clubs over most of what they have.Anyone bashing them is a jealous lax daddy who is mad his player got cut or was to scared to try out.

Past precedence says close to 1/4th of those kids will be off the team next year, either on Power or another team. Don’t get too comfortable. 91 is always shopping for your kid’s replacement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious that anyone would think any club isn’t. This isn’t rec. their job is to win. They will always be looking for the next best guy. Which is exactly why I want my kid playing elite club.

Ps. Not from LI. Don’t care about your feelings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your correct 91 try’s to Replace your kids all the time. The are kings of poaching. Call parents and make them offers. When they hand up phone now they work on another kid. Been going on for long, long time. It’s a down right nasty operation.Those days are gone. Give me the clubs who DEVELOP kids, that’s where we are taking our 3 boys next year. Tried to just move over now, but the class came out. Club said fill your commitment, then come on the Team next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your correct 91 try’s to Replace your kids all the time. The are kings of poaching. Call parents and make them offers. When they hand up phone now they work on another kid. Been going on for long, long time. It’s a down right nasty operation.Those days are gone. Give me the clubs who DEVELOP kids, that’s where we are taking our 3 boys next year. Tried to just move over now, but the class came out. Club said fill your commitment, then come on the Team next year.

You are spot on. You pay for the club to develop your kid. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious that anyone would think any club isn’t. This isn’t rec. their job is to win. They will always be looking for the next best guy. Which is exactly why I want my kid playing elite club.

Ps. Not from LI. Don’t care about your feelings.

I wouldn’t mind my team looking for the best players out there. Those that post about developing players, sure that’s all fine and well but guess what happens when those players develop?? They leave for the better teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. I want my kid to always be looking over his shoulder. Looking for the kid who wants his spot. On the field and in life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. I want my kid to always be looking over his shoulder. Looking for the kid who wants his spot. On the field and in life.

this is an abnormal statement. Yes Johnny Lax 10yr old needs to learn the life of the streets on the lacrosse field....ok there Mr. Old School.

There is zero loyalty in this sport... parents undercut each other with their maneuvering to get their kids the best advantage (parent coaching, playing down, putting in B division vs A).... then, the clubs expect you to commit to them for the year, but they don't commit to you because they are using a revolving door tryout throughout the year (91, Express, Rebels).

If this is what you want your kids to learn... go for it. My kid loves the sport so what's my choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of deep for 5 th grade lacrosse. Simple choice, if you want a club that develops kids, you choose REBELS. If want a club that is always looking to replace kids, you choose 91. These two clubs will battle it out next couple years. Then the natural evolution will take place, and Rebels will be top team in Country. Things going on now, that will make sure that happens. Great thing about Rebels, even when they rule, they will always cares about kids, families and all involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh really laxmaster! outlaws started the same way and you see how they ended up! And look at Rush, they lasted one season before they got greedy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels? Number 1 in the country? What in that clubs history tells you they will have a number 1 team???? And until they can come within 7 of hawks and madlax you might want to taper that conversation back a touch. The top MD teams are going to lead the pack for a minute…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of deep for 5 th grade lacrosse. Simple choice, if you want a club that develops kids, you choose REBELS. If want a club that is always looking to replace kids, you choose 91. These two clubs will battle it out next couple years. Then the natural evolution will take place, and Rebels will be top team in Country. Things going on now, that will make sure that happens. Great thing about Rebels, even when they rule, they will always cares about kids, families and all involved.

You are very funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island laxs sounds dreadful. Plenty of loyalty in MD, yes. Some kids leave for better clubs but it’s a natural evolution. Some kids want to compete at a higher level. Some kids have to move up to better clubs to reach their potential. But it sounds like LI is lame as it relates to this subject.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island laxs sounds dreadful. Plenty of loyalty in MD, yes. Some kids leave for better clubs but it’s a natural evolution. Some kids want to compete at a higher level. Some kids have to move up to better clubs to reach their potential. But it sounds like LI is lame as it relates to this subject.

That really added value to the thread. Thanks. Now go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Explain why a club would cut a good player that will develop into being great. So I am sure Rebels will add some kids, but not 1/2 of roster. Loyalty and a mans word are two of the most important traits of a good person. Rebels check both boxes. What other club does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Explain why a club would cut a good player that will develop into being great. So I am sure Rebels will add some kids, but not 1/2 of roster. Loyalty and a mans word are two of the most important traits of a good person. Rebels check both boxes. What other club does.

Huh ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are PAL standings posted?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They aren’t posted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I inadvertently caught some of the 91 Pride practice today as I was driving through the parking lot at Farmingdale State. Wasn’t impressed at all. They seemed confused and all over the place. The coaches were trying hard but the players seemed to not grasp the instructions. Surprised my little pony didn’t make them play in his lollipop tournament today. Looking forward to seeing them getting a dose of reality when the tournaments get underway!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But they have really cool new helmets!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I inadvertently caught some of the 91 Pride practice today as I was driving through the parking lot at Farmingdale State. Wasn’t impressed at all. They seemed confused and all over the place. The coaches were trying hard but the players seemed to not grasp the instructions. Surprised my little pony didn’t make them play in his lollipop tournament today. Looking forward to seeing them getting a dose of reality when the tournaments get underway!!
You just happened to drive thru the parking lot at farmingdale and caught a pride practice? You’re unbelievable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was in the tournament there yesterday. Otherwise, would not have even known they were practicing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As Al once said, “We talking about practice?”

Last edited by JMLax1; . Reason: No mentioning of names in negative comments
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard