BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 249 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 248 249
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here’s the final set of Bored MD Dad rankings for summer 2021. These are already out of date as the summer movement churn has begun. But this should give some context heading into next year.

Tier 0
Predators

Tier 1
1. Hawks - MD
2. Madlax - VA
3. Team 91 - NY
4. Next Level - MD

Tier 2
5. 2Way - CT
6. BBL - NJ
7. Legacy - NY
8. Express North -NY
9. FCA - MD
10. Freedom - PA
11. True Annapolis - MD
12. 3D New England - NE
13. Long Island Express - NY

Honorable Mention
Laxachusetts, Crabs, 3D Gulf Coast, Mad Dog West Elite

Strong National Teams (at least on certain weeks) that are not included in the rankings.

Nationals, Mad Dog National, True National

Accurate list for most part. Next year Predators will be in tier 2 at top according to what I have heard.

FIFY

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks tryouts this weekend. Getting wind of a huge tryout number. Should be interesting. “If you can’t beat them, join them” ??

Everybody loves a winner.

Over/Under on new players for Green - 4 of which 1-2 are from 27

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks tryouts this weekend. Getting wind of a huge tryout number. Should be interesting. “If you can’t beat them, join them” ??

Will the ex 2027 goalie split time with the 2028?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should ask the coaches once they start practicing in the fall. I bet they would know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rich get richer

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Madlax and Hawks aren't playing Fall Hoco then it doesn't matter...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. Sounds right up the alley of say.. an FCA or a middle pack team to win one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s just dense, if all the other elite teams play it’s still a great league and the teams will get better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No split. The current 2028 goalie will play in blowouts only.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol - nice troll attempt.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is all correct. 2028 goalie played in a ton of blowouts hahahah

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would the 27 Hawks goalie reclass to 28?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t think he is. Maybe the Faceoff kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is all correct. 2028 goalie played in a ton of blowouts hahahah

Can you two goalie moms take this private..or at least meet up with a catfight video shared to us..I am good either way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s the final set of Bored MD Dad rankings for summer 2021. These are already out of date as the summer movement churn has begun. But this should give some context heading into next year.

Tier Elite AAA
Predators - MD New Sheriff in town.

Tier 1
1. Hawks - MD
2. Madlax - VA
3. Team 91 - NY
4. Next Level - MD

Tier 2
5. 2Way - CT
6. BBL - NJ
7. Legacy - NY
8. Express North -NY
9. FCA - MD
10. Freedom - PA
11. True Annapolis - MD
12. 3D New England - NE
13. Long Island Express - NY

Honorable Mention
Laxachusetts, Crabs, 3D Gulf Coast, Mad Dog West Elite

Strong National Teams (at least on certain weeks) that are not included in the rankings.

Nationals, Mad Dog National, True National

Accurate list for most part. Next year Predators will be in tier 2 at top according to what I have heard.

FIFY

FIFY Oh Yea !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of kids are Reclassing due to covid.some kids didn’t learn anything last year from the terrible online classes. If they do should still play 27. Not going to get better playing less competition

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of kids are Reclassing due to covid.some kids didn’t learn anything last year from the terrible online classes. If they do should still play 27. Not going to get better playing less competition

You sound foolish. Reclassification happens for sports. Don’t lie parents. Corona and online classes have nothing to do with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL...Another excuse to play down. Got to hand it to the holdback apologists, they do come up with some good excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any other boards to discuss actual club lacrosse? This place appears to be a hawks/madlax gossip column.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound foolish. Reclassification happens for sports. Don’t lie parents. Corona and online classes have nothing to do with it.

You sound like a crybaby

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any other boards to discuss actual club lacrosse? This place appears to be a hawks/madlax gossip column.

Ah, Predators?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ah, Predators?

Well Done ! Predators are in the news again !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you look across the depth of the 2028 forum you will see that it is basically 6 dads from MadLax and 5 dads from Hawks arguing about the same thing over and over again since their sons were in 3rd grade.

Now occasionally somebody with a neck tattoo shows up and says True Lacrosse is going Elite next year,

Or some dad from FCA will mumble something about developing the mindful Christian athlete BUT ALSO BREAK HIS FREAKING ARM TOMMY.

And I think there's 3 goalie moms in here from BLC, Hawks and Crabs.

But basically yeah Hawks vs ML 4 Lyfe

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you have no clue what you are talking about. Neither of the kids you keep running your mouth about need to drop down to 28. They are both great players at 27.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you look across the depth of the 2028 forum you will see that it is basically 6 dads from MadLax and 5 dads from Hawks arguing about the same thing over and over again since their sons were in 3rd grade.

Now occasionally somebody with a neck tattoo shows up and says True Lacrosse is going Elite next year,

Or some dad from FCA will mumble something about developing the mindful Christian athlete BUT ALSO BREAK HIS FREAKING ARM TOMMY.

Stunningly accurate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That and everyone hates MadLax. That’s one thing we can all agree on!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Parachuting in here against common sense and sage advice...

I'm one of two Hawks 2028 Goalie dads. My son was new to the program this year and loved making new friends and learning how to compete. I gather there's some speculation that perhaps my wife is posting here. It's obvious someone has an agenda, and I appreciate those who have at least tried to dismiss that person. If you knew my wife you would know how ridiculous it is to suggest she's on here; it's a new low, even for an anonymous message board. Her work as an on-call CNM and general indifference to sports makes her one of the least engaged lacrosse parents out there.

Scrolling through here and seeing her disparaged is disgusting. If anyone wants to discuss our son I'm easy to find. Otherwise, please keep our family out of whatever game you are playing on these boards.

For the record, if our son is benched or cut we would welcome the opportunity to encourage him, as we've always done (including after Madlax's great win at NLF), to run to the roar and turn disappointment into fuel. He'll hopefully face bigger disappointments with higher stakes later in life and he'll need to be ready to be resilient and respond. If I thought he could better learn this lesson (and others) playing the oboe he'd be doing that instead.

Good luck to all the kids at tryouts and in the year ahead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by WillRobinson

I'm one of two Hawks 2028 Goalie dads. My son was new to the program this year and loved making new friends and learning how to compete. I gather there's some speculation that perhaps my wife is posting here. It's obvious someone has an agenda, and I appreciate those who have at least tried to dismiss that person. If you knew my wife you would know how ridiculous it is to suggest she's on here; it's a new low, even for an anonymous message board. Her work as an on-call CNM and general indifference to sports makes her one of the least engaged lacrosse parents out there.

Scrolling through here and seeing her disparaged is disgusting. If anyone wants to discuss our son I'm easy to find. Otherwise, please keep our family out of whatever game you are playing on these boards.

For the record, if our son is benched or cut we would welcome the opportunity to encourage him, as we've always done (including after Madlax's great win at NLF), to run to the roar and turn disappointment into fuel. He'll hopefully face bigger disappointments with higher stakes later in life and he'll need to be ready to be resilient and respond. If I thought he could better learn this lesson (and others) playing the oboe he'd be doing that instead.

Respect

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the other goalie Mom told you about this poor little anonymous site and you come running in puffing your chest. Yes, you should have followed your common sense. Good luck with oboe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the other goalie Mom told you about this poor little anonymous site and you come running in puffing your chest. Yes, you should have followed your common sense. Good luck with oboe.

And there it is, sir. Welcome to the board. No matter what you post, you will have one message of support and one ridiculous comment attempting to stir the pot. Wouldn’t surprise me if both comments came from the same person. Save yourself from the rabbit hole. Never return.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Nope. I’m assuming you’re talking about the 27 mom. We’ve never met her and wouldn’t know her if she showed up at our doorstep. Good luck with whatever you’re trying to do here. I’m signing off. Hopefully you have the courage to approach me in person and clear the air of whatever issue you’re having with 6th grade lacrosse. I’m morbidly curious to know what it is assuming you’re not just someone trying poorly and unsuccessfully to sow hard feelings between good people whose sons try to stop a rubber ball from going into a net. Either way, I said my peace and won’t respond again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. I’m assuming you’re talking about the 27 mom. We’ve never met her and wouldn’t know her if she showed up at our doorstep. Good luck with whatever you’re trying to do here. I’m signing off. Hopefully you have the courage to approach me in person and clear the air of whatever issue you’re having with 6th grade lacrosse. I’m morbidly curious to know what it is assuming you’re not just someone trying poorly and unsuccessfully to sow hard feelings between good people whose sons try to stop a rubber ball from going into a net. Either way, I said my peace and won’t respond again.

My guy, don’t waste your valuable time on some lost pot-stirrer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no idea what the agenda is here, both goalies are very good and the coaches will pick the best one. Either way the 28 Hawks will easily have the 2 best goalies in 28

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no idea what the agenda is here, both goalies are very good and the coaches will pick the best one. Either way the 28 Hawks will easily have the 2 best goalies in 28

That point has been lost here. That the 2028 Hawks scored a bunch of holdbacks and are going to be even better. Great….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These two comments my friends are what makes this board so valuable and of course entertaining. The first a sincere remark about love, life lessons and getting along, The second nails him to the wall with a direct hit of sarcasm and wit .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That point has been lost here. That the 2028 Hawks scored a bunch of holdbacks and are going to be even better. Great….

Better or older ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better or older ?

Older. AND Better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are the 2027 Hawks now without a goalie?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are the 2027 Hawks now without a goalie?

That’s a question for the 2027 board. Please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the 2027 Hawks goalie at a recent tryout. I would bet he will be playing for the Hawks 2027 team. Very good don't see why he would need to reclass.

Like Reply Quote
Page 29 of 249 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 248 249
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard