BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,890
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Add Elevate to that list of bad parent coaching. Oh and Liberty while you’re at it. TG seems to be the rare club that doesn’t use parent coaches (happy to be corrected if I’m mistaken).

In the TG argument , a parent coach that doesn’t yell and scream at their girls and make them cry (@ Nationals 2025s) could be a better option

2024s are just as bad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when US Lacrosse will let players know if they have been selected for the National Combine?

How does one get invited to the National Combine? Is it stat driven, club driven or does one have to be nominated?

It's a tryout (open to all)

Last edited by JMLax1; . Reason: Links to Advertise Events not allowed, e-mail us to help you advertise your lacrosse event
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when US Lacrosse will let players know if they have been selected for the National Combine?

How does one get invited to the National Combine? Is it stat driven, club driven or does one have to be nominated?

you can find the info on the US Lacrosse website

Last edited by JMLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits mommy coach is sending her kid to some recruiting events but doesn’t tell the rest of the team about it a little bit fishy if I say so myself guess she’s afraid of more competition for the kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits mommy coach is sending her kid to some recruiting events but doesn’t tell the rest of the team about it a little bit fishy if I say so myself guess she’s afraid of more competition for the kid

All the dad coaches are doing it too they don’t want their kids to have any competition come on now

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the dad coaches are doing it too they don’t want their kids to have any competition come on now

Just wait till next year! The claws and jealousy will be rampant. Everyone for themselves. Don’t be dense and think your club has your best interests in mind. They will favor and promote certain girls because of the parents. Take your daughters recruiting into your own hands!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just wait till next year! The claws and jealousy will be rampant. Everyone for themselves. Don’t be dense and think your club has your best interests in mind. They will favor and promote certain girls because of the parents. Take your daughters recruiting into your own hands!!

If your coach isn’t helping with recruiting for your entire team there’s an issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the coach should help. But the bulk of the work should be done by the player. if not all, of the team doesn’t know about. Anyone who want to invest the time and money can go to any of these events.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your coach isn’t helping with recruiting for your entire team there’s an issue.

If you think your club coach or director has any influence you are most likely going to be in for a rough road.

College Coaches, especially the coaches from perennial Top 10-20 Programs watch the players play and they recruit and make offers to the players that the think can help their program win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think your club coach or director has any influence you are most likely going to be in for a rough road.

College Coaches, especially the coaches from perennial Top 10-20 Programs watch the players play and they recruit and make offers to the players that the think can help their program win.

You underestimate the power of a coach whose well connected and advocates for you

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You underestimate the power of a coach whose well connected and advocates for you

+1 Especially for those just below the "top" group. That first introduction/email/call from a connected coach means so much. Well-connected coaches are more than just a foot in the door.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so true!!!! My daughters team has been together forever and very little drama but once recruiting started some parents took the “everyone for themselves” to new levels. The pressure they put on their kids to “go to goal” really messed with the team dynamic and relationships. Recruiting time does really change things and as usual parents are the ones to mess things up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone else on her sidelines watching her sit kids for half a game while her daughter subs into every position ? Sure this weekend will be more of the same

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone else on her sidelines watching her sit kids for half a game while her daughter subs into every position ? Sure this weekend will be more of the same

ACs kid and her friends play all game too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JOKE!!! DONE WITH THESE SELFISH PEOPLE WHOSE KIDS WON'T SEE THE FIELD IN COLLEGE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JOKE!!! DONE WITH THESE SELFISH PEOPLE WHOSE KIDS WON'T SEE THE FIELD IN COLLEGE!

Again…. Parent coaching needs to stop. The parents coaches should be able to coach for these clubs if qualified. Just, not their own kids. Let them coach another team and give their kid free tuition for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[ChillLaxin].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA tryouts 4 3/4 hours and then they need to be available at 7:15 to come back if called. Would have been nice to know so I could send my daughter with some food.

In addition, most, if not all of these girls were in MD until last night and some have to go to Albany tonight for NYS Regionals.

Appears to me that they are trying to weed out the girls who already made American Select.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA tryouts 4 3/4 hours and then they need to be available at 7:15 to come back if called. Would have been nice to know so I could send my daughter with some food.

In addition, most, if not all of these girls were in MD until last night and some have to go to Albany tonight for NYS Regionals.

Appears to me that they are trying to weed out the girls who already made American Select.

Why? Some girls who made AS may decide to do UA if they make that. I think both event will be good, guess it's a personal preference

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the event now. Looks like Teams 1-4 stay on the stadium and Teams 4-8 are on the grass. Does that mean anything?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? Some girls who made AS may decide to do UA if they make that. I think both event will be good, guess it's a personal preference

Yes, personal preference to a point. The Clubs do favor
One or the other. So, depending on what travel club you play for? If you said yes to AS and then bail for UA , I can imagine that will not be looked at as favorable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the event now. Looks like Teams 1-4 stay on the stadium and Teams 4-8 are on the grass. Does that mean anything?

Who are the evaluators at UA tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the looks of the AS rosters from around the country and travel club affiliations … that looks like the better event

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can you find the rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Event website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we are at all american this week and our team played tilts team for the event I finally get what everyone has been raving about loudest most positive energy out there has the kids celebrating every goal. We beat the team by one and as the kids come off kids were cheering / laughing. The comments everyone has said about the energy she gives off is spot on. we won’t be leaving our current team due to town politics but it was nice to finally see what the posts on here were referring to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we are at all american this week and our team played tilts team for the event I finally get what everyone has been raving about loudest most positive energy out there has the kids celebrating every goal. We beat the team by one and as the kids come off kids were cheering / laughing. The comments everyone has said about the energy she gives off is spot on. we won’t be leaving our current team due to town politics but it was nice to finally see what the posts on here were referring to

A lot of talent here this weekend. Some Long Island favorites such as Ramos and Tilis. Kids all seem to be having a phenomenal time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the update Coach T!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really think that these coaches have nothing better to do than to get on this app? Do you want my name, address, and social to know it isn’t the coach on here ? Crazy times when anything positive must be fake news

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of talent here this weekend. Some Long Island favorites such as Ramos and Tilis. Kids all seem to be having a phenomenal time.

Ramos is surprisingly very nice and calm this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She seems to be in charge of some of the event i don’t think she’s spending her time on the sidelines on this site

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mostly club directors it seems. Didn’t attend but hear favoritism for certain clubs certainly occurred

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like everyone is on their best behavior

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usually I’d agree here with most coaches but she trains my daughter and whenever I tell her someone posted about her she asks that we don’t reply and just let it die down rly don’t think she’s sitting on back of the cage waiting for her chance to strike

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like whoever posted about tilts to give their name since you offered! I know plenty of people who were not impressed with the coaching offered, so I’m curious!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like whoever posted about tilts to give their name since you offered! I know plenty of people who were not impressed with the coaching offered, so I’m curious!

We’ve also trained with her an have zero complaints and continue to go back but I’m sure since you must know her personally you also wouldn’t mind exchanging your info with the other parent since you have so much insider knowledge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like everyone is on their best behavior

Is Ramos capable of that? I’d have loved to see his “best behavior”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the same woman who used to coach yellow jackets 24?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usually I’d agree here with most coaches but she trains my daughter and whenever I tell her someone posted about her she asks that we don’t reply and just let it die down rly don’t think she’s sitting on back of the cage waiting for her chance to strike

Don’t even bother trying to defend her. Those of us who know her will stick with her and the people on here saying anything negative are likely others with an agenda because she threatens them somehow we know a lot of men don’t like women with any sort of success

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We’ve also trained with her an have zero complaints and continue to go back but I’m sure since you must know her personally you also wouldn’t mind exchanging your info with the other parent since you have so much insider knowledge

This is getting boring and so transparent. Bottom tier program, will never be anything else.

Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard