BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,518
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 73 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Express FOGO not get on either all world team? No, I'm not his dad, but I'm a FO dad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Linda like either way she is not a nice person. You come in late and you don’t say we are Express leave. Get your fat butt up and ask dining room staff to sort this out. You are trash is inexcusable even if you are drunk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whats with the Express mom who spewed derogatory comments towards Native Americans. It's all over Twitter. This is absolutely disgusting The kid should be kicked off the team. Very very bad!

Don't believe everything you read on social media. There's always multiple sides to every story, Unfortunately, what's being spewed doesn't seem to be what actually happened.

Not to this one! What a complete piece of entitled trash. Shame on her and to the event for standing for this. Horrible!

Sad that a privileged white woman would put down the creators of the game. I hope she is truly embarrassed for her deplorable behavior. She owes an apology and much more!

She's getting killed on Twitter, clear face picture and all. He name will be out soon I'm sure

Probably not hard to figure out with the kids names in the program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Express FOGO not get on either all world team? No, I'm not his dad, but I'm a FO dad.

He played limited minutes in some games due to injury so his stats were not on par with other top fogos. I believe he earned mvp of finals tho

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He played limited minutes in some games due to injury so his stats were not on par with other top fogos. I believe he earned mvp of finals tho

Gotchya. He's a stud.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats with the Express mom who spewed derogatory comments towards Native Americans. It's all over Twitter. This is absolutely disgusting The kid should be kicked off the team. Very very bad!

Don't believe everything you read on social media. There's always multiple sides to every story, Unfortunately, what's being spewed doesn't seem to be what actually happened.

Not to this one! What a complete piece of entitled trash. Shame on her and to the event for standing for this. Horrible!

Sad that a privileged white woman would put down the creators of the game. I hope she is truly embarrassed for her deplorable behavior. She owes an apology and much more!

She's getting killed on Twitter, clear face picture and all. He name will be out soon I'm sure

Probably not hard to figure out with the kids names in the program.

Very sad for the sport that a team felt so insulted and unwanted that they had to leave the event due to discrimination white privileged comment. When will Karen step up and apologize??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is fun to watch for sure. Sadly we didnt get to the finals to play him and Express again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is fun to watch for sure. Sadly we didnt get to the finals to play him and Express again

LIE fogo was the most dominant player in the tournament at any position and owned the legit Sweetlax fogo (1st team) in the semi final game. He's all world every day he steps on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LIE fogo was the most dominant player in the tournament at any position and owned the legit Sweetlax fogo (1st team) in the semi final game. He's all world every day he steps on the field.

he sure was. kid is incredible! He completely dominated the Tigers faceoff kid and beat him running off the field with a broken ankle!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is the twitter link with the picture of the nasty lady???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It appears the selection for all world team has some political bent to it. Totally agree the LI FOGO should have been on it. No way would LI have won so easily without him. I suspect that each team was allotted a certain amount of slots based on how the team performed. So top 5 teams clearly have more then others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he sure was. kid is incredible! He completely dominated the Tigers faceoff kid and beat him running off the field with a broken ankle!

Ok ok we get it. Relax Fogo dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok ok we get it. Relax Fogo dad.

looks like you may be a fogo daddy.....tiger daddy???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On age top 10
Express
Sweetlax
Tigers
Black Ops
Hawks
Towermen
BBL
Stealth
Jersey Express
Eclipse

Any age top 10
Express
Sweetlax
Hawks
Tigers
LXC
Black Ops
3D NE
Towermen
Igloo
Prime Time

pretty close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to WSYL for doing it on age and verifying. Wish more tournaments do this. It is a joke that when I go to my 2027 soms tournaments and he is 5'2 which is in rhe 80th percentile in height and a few teammates 2 or 3 inches taller which are 90-100th percentile for 12...then we show up and these tournaments largely fron out of state schools and with a straight face they say their nearly 6 footer is 12?!? Not only do they have 1 bjt probably 4-6 on the team! Yea right. Joke

Did you go to the WS? I'm guessing not. They're were plenty of U13 kids over 6ft. My son included. 6ft doesn't mean older than a short kid

Also, tall does not equal better. Some of the most dominant players in the game are 5’9”
Exactly. The people that complain that tall kids are older must have shorter, less skilled kids

And one of best players was 5. 2 maybe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this fixed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to WSYL for doing it on age and verifying. Wish more tournaments do this. It is a joke that when I go to my 2027 soms tournaments and he is 5'2 which is in rhe 80th percentile in height and a few teammates 2 or 3 inches taller which are 90-100th percentile for 12...then we show up and these tournaments largely fron out of state schools and with a straight face they say their nearly 6 footer is 12?!? Not only do they have 1 bjt probably 4-6 on the team! Yea right. Joke

Did you go to the WS? I'm guessing not. They're were plenty of U13 kids over 6ft. My son included. 6ft doesn't mean older than a short kid

Also, tall does not equal better. Some of the most dominant players in the game are 5’9”
Exactly. The people that complain that tall kids are older must have shorter, less skilled kids

I understand that short players can dominate. I also understand that tall players aren't automatically older. Some people can't figure that out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question, Express LI has three kids not from Long Island (one who won the MVP of the WSYL) is that any better than the Hawks playing with holdbacks?
No. I would say it's on par with holdbacks. They don't belong on the team.

Not the same… you simply need to be within 100 miles of the clubs home base according to the WS rules. Many CT cities fall within that guidance. holdbacks dominate lacrosse and is a bigger deal around this age group because if the physical differences. This fades out at the older levels when kids catch up physically, but definitely an advantage through tenth grade for majority of players.

Agreed that holdback comparison is not the same.

Also agree that more WSYL hurdles and enforcement is needed to prevent the formation of super teams.

They get this approved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this fixed?

She never apologized, and her photo is all over Twitter. Everyone knows who she is and will be pointing her out if she shows up at any games. It's a real shame she did not take responsibility for her actions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this fixed?

I dont believe Express has addressed it yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are there this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this fixed?

She never apologized, and her photo is all over Twitter. Everyone knows who she is and will be pointing her out if she shows up at any games. It's a real shame she did not take responsibility for her actions.

this unfortunate event happened with the 14u age group not 13U.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This ends the conversation. I would like all Boston, Maryland Upstate Etc,, to just get off this forum. Once again on age we see that the Long Island Talent is the best around every year, year in and year out. That includes the A and B teams, so leave the discussion to Long Island, their B teams crush any other areas teams that are around, there are just much better players of age in Long Island then anywhere else in the country. Express and some of the larger orgs 91, etc, they are the flavor because they were their first so all talent that is developed on the other teams filters its way to them. But the body as a whole Long Island just has better lacrosse then anywhere in the country. Hands down, mic drop.

Beat Sweetlax by one. Let's not crown the island as the greatest because of one tournament

Sweetlax has been so close in many games against Express and will beat them soon, Tiger beat Express by a lot in March and should have at NLF a month ago, and Hawks beat them at NAL, so it is great that all the tournaments are very close and ranks will change based on the latest tournament. Right now it is Express, Tigers, Sweetlax, VLC, Hawks. Whose is at the NLF tournament coming up?

Says the same guy who wrote: You heard it here first…an upstate team will win the WSYL tournament this year.

Please let the smack talk and excuses stop. It’s very sad.

SL played very well and Top 3 for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this fixed?

Everyone knows what she looks like, or who she is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this fixed?

is it confirmed that it is a players mother?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this fixed?

Still not a good look for Express regardless of the age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I understand that short players can dominate. I also understand that tall players aren't automatically older. Some people can't figure that out

Sweetlax for example has players of all sizes, move the ball. Size isn't an issue as the yare all over size chart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This ends the conversation. I would like all Boston, Maryland Upstate Etc,, to just get off this forum. Once again on age we see that the Long Island Talent is the best around every year, year in and year out. That includes the A and B teams, so leave the discussion to Long Island, their B teams crush any other areas teams that are around, there are just much better players of age in Long Island then anywhere else in the country. Express and some of the larger orgs 91, etc, they are the flavor because they were their first so all talent that is developed on the other teams filters its way to them. But the body as a whole Long Island just has better lacrosse then anywhere in the country. Hands down, mic drop.

Beat Sweetlax by one. Let's not crown the island as the greatest because of one tournament

Sweetlax has been so close in many games against Express and will beat them soon, Tiger beat Express by a lot in March and should have at NLF a month ago, and Hawks beat them at NAL, so it is great that all the tournaments are very close and ranks will change based on the latest tournament. Right now it is Express, Tigers, Sweetlax, VLC, Hawks. Whose is at the NLF tournament coming up?

Says the same guy who wrote: You heard it here first…an upstate team will win the WSYL tournament this year.

Please let the smack talk and excuses stop. It’s very sad.

SL played very well and Top 3 for sure.

The game between Express and Sweetlax in the semis was awesome. Both teams played well and it was fun to watch. This is what it is all about. Congrats to both teams on a great showing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couple observations from final. Express is amazingly coached. IQ off the charts for 13 y/o. Kudos to coaches and program. Fogo is the man, no doubt about that. They had possession 75/25 at a minimum. Question, how do they play the same 2 middies on literally every possession? All for playing to win but w 24 players, where are the others?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couple observations from final. Express is amazingly coached. IQ off the charts for 13 y/o. Kudos to coaches and program. Fogo is the man, no doubt about that. They had possession 75/25 at a minimum. Question, how do they play the same 2 middies on literally every possession? All for playing to win but w 24 players, where are the others?

check the stats-- express spread the ball around all wsyl. tigers rely on the big guy and once he draws the d a couple other kids can score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many more kids do you think will show up to Express try-outs now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

check the stats-- express spread the ball around all wsyl. tigers rely on the big guy and once he draws the d a couple other kids can score.

Agree….I think 7 players accounted for 9 goals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many more kids do you think will show up to Express try-outs now?

Sure the bottom 5 kids on the WSYL team will look elsewhere for playing time. You are not seen standing on the sidelines. These kids are A players and can play for any organizations . It’s time for them to make their move .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

VLC parent here and we have played all three above. All of them like us move the ball. Variation comes from young lacrosse and agree on LI Express but have seen Sweetlax almost win against them many times and Tigers have beat them a lot so it really comes down to the day maybe? Best part is these games are so fun and Hawks are also very good and they are successful many times. VLC matches up best against Sweetlax and we have a harder time against the other two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct. Their top 3 scorers scored 70% of their goals. But the top Express middies are on the field a ton.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On age top 10
Express
Sweetlax
Tigers
Black Ops
Hawks
Towermen
BBL
Stealth
Jersey Express
Eclipse

Any age top 10
Express
Sweetlax
Hawks
Tigers
LXC
Black Ops
3D NE
Towermen
Igloo
Prime Time

pretty close
Are you saying BBL, Jersey Express, Black Ops and Eclipse are on age? And Igloo, 3D, LXC and Primetime aren’t? Or is this your ranking even if they don’t have their older kids. BBL and Jersey have had older players show up. Not sure about that Igloo one…saying they have older players and are top 10 because of it? Primetime does have some suspect players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On age top 10
Express
Sweetlax
Tigers
Black Ops
Hawks
Towermen
BBL
Stealth
Jersey Express
Eclipse

Any age top 10
Express
Sweetlax
Hawks
Tigers
LXC
Black Ops
3D NE
Towermen
Igloo
Prime Time

pretty close
Are you saying BBL, Jersey Express, Black Ops and Eclipse are on age? And Igloo, 3D, LXC and Primetime aren’t? Or is this your ranking even if they don’t have their older kids. BBL and Jersey have had older players show up. Not sure about that Igloo one…saying they have older players and are top 10 because of it? Primetime does have some suspect players.

Isn't Primetime from LI? LI doesn't have older players!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plain and simple, Express vs Sweet Lax was the World Series Championship Event! Utmost respect to both teams! Two very talent teams. That game would have made for better TV!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plain and simple, Express vs Sweet Lax was the World Series Championship Event! Utmost respect to both teams! Two very talent teams. That game would have made for better TV!

Express, then Tigers, Hawks and sweetlax in any order are still the top 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On age top 10
Express
Sweetlax
Tigers
Black Ops
Hawks
Towermen
BBL
Stealth
Jersey Express
Eclipse

Any age top 10
Express
Sweetlax
Hawks
Tigers
LXC
Black Ops
3D NE
Towermen
Igloo
Prime Time

pretty close

Isn't Primetime from LI? LI doesn't have older players!
Think they're more Westchester/CT based... not LI.

Page 66 of 73 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard