BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
one of the best 24s at UA 150 is on the YJ Kildare team. she played against my daughter's UA150 team and she was a beast. she made the UA 150 all tourney team along with a player from the YJ Weiner team. I'm not from Long Island so I don't understand how or why this girl is on the Kildare team but I'm guessing she will be moving up soon.
Her mom is one of the Kildare teams coaches she’s not going anywhere

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the best 24s at UA 150 is on the YJ Kildare team. she played against my daughter's UA150 team and she was a beast. she made the UA 150 all tourney team along with a player from the YJ Weiner team. I'm not from Long Island so I don't understand how or why this girl is on the Kildare team but I'm guessing she will be moving up soon.

Don't count on it. Lots of rumors swirling about that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your not from LI but your worried about the pecking order of the 4 teams YJ has in the age group…interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not a dad, not from LI, not worried...have a 2024 from a non dominant lax region but her trainer is from LI (he says the girls in our region are too soft lol) and her coach is from Baltimore so I look at those two forums occasionally for insight on tournaments, showcases, etc. Your forum reminds me of our soccer forum - 80% BS from parents only concerned about their daughter's teams rankings and 20% helpful info.
my praise for the Kildare player was genuine. when I see a good player I'm going to praise them regardless if they're playing with or against my daughter. if you don't recognize it for what it is, that's your problem - not mine.
yes, it was a heat wave, no we did not stay for all star recognition. we stayed because we travelled a long way to be there - and we committed to the two day event. leaving early left some teams without a lot of subs - not fun in that heat. but you do you.
my daughter had a great time and it was a valuable experience for her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thank you for this helpful response. I did hear her mom on the sidelines and she definitely sounded like a coach so that makes sense!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most left because it was a heat wave. Girls won the lax for the cure and most played most of the games at Under Armour 150. I guess you must’ve had to stay in order to get the all star recognition. Most of the girls are trying out for American select today. That’s a lot of lacrosse in a short period of time. Especially, that most of the girls played in the playoffs for the high school division.

That is a lot of lacrosse in a short period of time. Maybe next time don't commit to events that don't leave your daughter any downtime. Also when over 1200 girls apply for an event, it's bad form to accept a spot and then not be there for the entire event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good job, scout.

She had skills but not a top player. Didn’t pass and shooting accuracy was 25%.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most left because it was a heat wave. Girls won the lax for the cure and most played most of the games at Under Armour 150. I guess you must’ve had to stay in order to get the all star recognition. Most of the girls are trying out for American select today. That’s a lot of lacrosse in a short period of time. Especially, that most of the girls played in the playoffs for the high school division.

That is a lot of lacrosse in a short period of time. Maybe next time don't commit to events that don't leave your daughter any downtime. Also when over 1200 girls apply for an event, it's bad form to accept a spot and then not be there for the entire event.

Maybe when they accepted “a spot” they didn’t realize there was going to be a heatwave and that they were going to play all those tough games at Lax4Cure and be completely exhausted ! Also their other AS tryout was changed on them . So, mind your own business. At least your daughter got more playing time… congrats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe when they accepted “a spot” they didn’t realize there was going to be a heatwave and that they were going to play all those tough games at Lax4Cure and be completely exhausted ! Also their other AS tryout was changed on them . So, mind your own business. At least your daughter got more playing time… congrats

Would agree it’s bad form. Took a valuable experience from a lot of kids. She isn’t on that team because her mom is the coach. If a different team wanted her they’d move her and move her mom with her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Care to enlighten us on said rumors?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good job, scout.

Doesn’t pass and can’t shoot ?! Sounds like every field players dream teammate !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good job, scout.

Doesn’t pass and can’t shoot ?! Sounds like every field players dream teammate !

Well I guess you must know than the D3 coach that was coaching her team that nominated her for the all tourney team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good job, scout.

Well I guess you must know than the D3 coach that was coaching her team that nominated her for the all tourney team.

Ok mom and dad relax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Supposedly a lot of kids leaving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good job, scout.

The all tourney teams were a coaches vote from each team. I said she was good. Just not top level so relax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good job, scout.

The all tourney teams were a coaches vote from each team. I said she was good. Just not top level so relax.

Mom and dad will always say their kid in the best here. If she was, she would be on the top yellow jackets team no if’s ands or buts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
event no longer run by YJ coaches, evaluators will be from a variety of clubs on long island to make things less biased

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is running under armor this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
event no longer run by YJ coaches, evaluators will be from a variety of clubs on long island to make things less biased

Lol, there will be a disproportionate number of Jesters and Elevate girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is running under armor this year?

This information is right on the site.
Stop fishing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke American Select tryouts were. Four hour tryout turns in a rain shortened one hour when it was pretty clear they should have rescheduled. If you aren't YJ or Legacy you pretty much had no shot, 44 girls on two teams, 35 from YJ and 7 from Legacy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Supposedly a lot of kids leaving

I’ve heard this about Kildare and O’Sullivan as well as Top Guns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke American Select tryouts were. Four hour tryout turns in a rain shortened one hour when it was pretty clear they should have rescheduled. If you aren't YJ or Legacy you pretty much had no shot, 44 girls on two teams, 35 from YJ and 7 from Legacy...

Did you miss the part when everyone was saying this was just another YJ show?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And where will they all go? Not so many options at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And where will they all go? Not so many options at this age.

I think a lot of kids are leaving their current teams and hoping to take other girls spots on other teams. I guess the girls that get cut from their original teams will end up filling the gaps of those girls that left. If you’re a good player leaving a team, a smart cosch will cut kids to make room for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ O’Sullivan takes the bracket at Nike G8 from YJ Kildaire……do the move up the table is of YJ teams now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ O’Sullivan takes the bracket at Nike G8 from YJ Kildaire……do the move up the table is of YJ teams now?

Sullivan and his parents really need to get off this app...you spamming this app about your team is just showing your insecurities. I’d love to see you play Ramos weiner or YJ on a day where you’re each other’s first game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reading the bracket now and see both teams won five games no losses but Kildare scored 30 more goals - Kildare clearly winning the goal differential.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sullivan and his parents really need to get off this app...you spamming this app about your team is just showing your insecurities. I’d love to see you play Ramos weiner or YJ on a day where you’re each other’s first game.

O'Sullivan is moving on up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a YJ thread on BOTC - Please move your childish banter there. Thx, signed ....rest of the lacrosse community

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any experience with the US Lacrosse National Combine? Is it a new thing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any experience with the US Lacrosse National Combine? Is it a new thing?
It’s not new, it started 2 years ago and was put on hold last year for obvious reasons. My daughter made the inaugural team that played Canada for the Ogden cup. It was an amazing experience for her. At first most people thought it was a money grab, but it became obvious that they really wanted to start the international process early and get our athletes experience. It was great seeing the girls wearing the USA colors and how they acted while wearing them. While they were only together a short time it was time well spent. That’s my daughters experience, but I know every parent we dealt with thought the same thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moving from d to c? Congrats, I guess ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kildare is the true B team. Ramos shouldn’t be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha ok Kildare parents settle down you know that our girls are on different levels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha ok Kildare parents settle down you know that our girls are on different levels

I’m sure next someone will throw in the US club lax rankings which are a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful lot of O’Sullivan posts lately. What’s going on with the team that parents feel the need to boast about a d team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful lot of O’Sullivan posts lately. What’s going on with the team that parents feel the need to boast about a d team
Don’t think it’s O’Sullivan parents posting. From an outsiders view definitely looks like someone trying to get YJ parents riled up against one another. Only team parents I see posting so far Ramos,Weiner, and Kildare defending there teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems from reading these posts it’s not the O’Sullivan parents posting it looks like someone is trying to rile up YJ parents against each other. Now you have Ramos parents and Kildare parents posting. Good job to the poster your plan is working.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the yj bickering is comical considering most of their teams are getting beat at us lacrosse nationals

Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard