BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 114 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 113 114
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on Maryvale job? Heard a sw coach and a really shocking big name already at iaam school.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not Kayla Treanor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new Maryvale coach will have parent interference, and the school allows it. . Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the big name?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard DK interviewed for both the Gerstell and Maryvale job.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i was under the assumption DK took the Gerstell job. He's pushing all of his Redshirts girls to Gerstell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Maryvale opened, DK made contact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Why would any IAAM "A" school hire DK to coach their varsity lacrosse team? What are his qualifications?

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would any IAAM "A" school hire DK to coach their varsity lacrosse team? What are his qualifications?

Great question. Can’t even run a club where he can recruit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Archbishop Carroll has seniors playing and just beat GCS 14-5 in semis. Better start bashing them now too.

No dog in the fight. Playing graduated seniors in a summer event is counterproductive. They had a season, so no Covid this and that. Play the returners, start building a new foundation now, get a jump on the future.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Archbishop Carroll has seniors playing and just beat GCS 14-5 in semis. Better start bashing them now too.

No dog in the fight. Playing graduated seniors in a summer event is counterproductive. They had a season, so no Covid this and that. Play the returners, start building a new foundation now, get a jump on the future.

It's 5 short games in June, right after the spring season ended. NDP had 45 girls on their team this spring. SPSG only had 14 girls on the team that weren't seniors so they wouldn't have been able to have a team in the tournament without the 5 seniors that are playing. They only have a few subs as it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well if you don’t have a dog in the fight, then stay out of it. Sounds like you had one but they lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well if you don’t have a dog in the fight, then stay out of it. Sounds like you had one but they lost.
Great comment..this shows the US in a microcosm. If you don’t like someone’s post then try to cancel them out by telling them they have no right to an opinion.
The people who post comments like this or call out and post names of parents with absolutely no proof are what’s wrong youth, high school sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's 5 short games in June, right after the spring season ended. NDP had 45 girls on their team this spring. SPSG only had 14 girls on the team that weren't seniors so they wouldn't have been able to have a team in the tournament without the 5 seniors that are playing. They only have a few subs as it is.

Bring players up from jv that will potentially be on varsity next year. Wasted a opportunity to evaluate but kudos to you for winning a tournament that no one cares about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you didn’t care then why did you play? Just saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now you want to be the developmental coach? This tournament has been played to win. You sound like a participant trophy parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bring players up from jv that will potentially be on varsity next year. Wasted a opportunity to evaluate but kudos to you for winning a tournament that no one cares about.
You are joking, right? That is why teams have tryouts in the spring. This is a tournament that teams are trying to win. If you weren’t here to win, then you should not have entered before will tell you that every player was out there to win, and not to be a tryout player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now you want to be the developmental coach? This tournament has been played to win. You sound like a participant trophy parent.

Agree 100%

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are saying it because they lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am just curious. You don’t care but you played. Wow! What has this world come to win you take the field and don’t care about winning. I don’t get it, but it’s your opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised that GCS parent didn’t bash SP during IAAM conference play. SP was playing seniors during the season so why not bash them!

FYI I’m %100 sure it’s Fuhrman/Peek mother’s

Hi there! Michele Fuhrman here to tell you otherwise. Since you feel it’s me, you probably have my cell number, give me a call and we can discuss.
While I’m here, I can tell you I have no issue with SPSG in season or out. Play with seniors, don’t play with seniors. Win with them, don’t win with them. The rules state you can. End of story. Have a great day! And like I said, feel free to give me a call if you would like to chat more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t care but your comment is wrong. They have a Jv they will
Need to use next year. More than 14 girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised that GCS parent didn’t bash SP during IAAM conference play. SP was playing seniors during the season so why not bash them!

FYI I’m %100 sure it’s Fuhrman/Peek mother’s

Hi there! Michele Fuhrman here to tell you otherwise. Since you feel it’s me, you probably have my cell number, give me a call and we can discuss.
While I’m here, I can tell you I have no issue with SPSG in season or out. Play with seniors, don’t play with seniors. Win with them, don’t win with them. The rules state you can. End of story. Have a great day! And like I said, feel free to give me a call if you would like to chat more.
I know Michelle and she is 100% lacrosse mom for all players. She takes beautiful photos of all the players and shares them with all. While she is a GCS parent she is almost agnostic during games. She wants to see a good game and hopes that none of them get injured. My child goes to an IAAM competing school. Thanks Michelle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares what you think. Stop telling another school how to coach. What is wrong with you. Go get a life and stop living through your children.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is another joke, right? Now you are advising a school. Now you have become a consultant. You have quite a few trades. Perhaps you should start your own club team; then you can do whatever you want

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are joking, right? That is why teams have tryouts in the spring. This is a tournament that teams are trying to win. If you weren’t here to win, then you should not have entered before will tell you that every player was out there to win, and not to be a tryout player.

This must be Connin the Barbarian.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is another joke, right? Now you are advising a school. Now you have become a consultant. You have quite a few trades. Perhaps you should start your own club team; then you can do whatever you want

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about you try to win with kids coming back? Seniors had their time. Now it’s time to turn the page and see what’s coming up. It’s called constant evaluation. The boys have been at it with this tourney for years. They play to win but not at the expense of kids next up. But hey, since it is probably your kid playing for this prestigious title, good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the current Arizona State Head Football Coach, Herman Edwards, once said “you play to win the game”.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spoken like the mom of a senior and quite possible a playback. Get your last trophy and hope the 5th and 6th yr kids don’t force your kid to transfer in the next couple of summers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are so ridiculous, envious, and jealous. Keep it coming because I love it. The more you negatively talk about SP, the more I love it. You know why? The little mind always wants to be the best, but can’t because they have little minds. Keep it coming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This must be Connin the Barbarian.

Nah. Wasn’t me. I was at the game coaching when all this nonsense was going on. But thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. At the game coaching. That’s rich.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record, on the guys’ side of NHSLS teams don’t play with seniors who just graduated. I’m currently watching the guys’ championship game and the commentators actually commented that neither team is playing seniors. The guys’ side of the tournament has been going for nine years. They give guys who didn’t get a lot of time on varsity or JV guys who will likely make varsity in the following year an opportunity to play. My son played on the guys’ side for four years (rising 9th-rising 12th) and his team never played seniors nor did any of the other teams. The only guys’ team that I know that has played seniors was McDonogh last year and that was because they opted to give them an opportunity to play since they didn’t play a spring season. I guess the guys’ teams might feel silly playing their seniors….just sayin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on Maryvale job? Heard a sw coach and a really shocking big name already at iaam school.

SW 22 Blue coach will get it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record, on the guys’ side of NHSLS teams don’t play with seniors who just graduated. I’m currently watching the guys’ championship game and the commentators actually commented that neither team is playing seniors. The guys’ side of the tournament has been going for nine years. They give guys who didn’t get a lot of time on varsity or JV guys who will likely make varsity in the following year an opportunity to play. My son played on the guys’ side for four years (rising 9th-rising 12th) and his team never played seniors nor did any of the other teams. The only guys’ team that I know that has played seniors was McDonogh last year and that was because they opted to give them an opportunity to play since they didn’t play a spring season. I guess the guys’ teams might feel silly playing their seniors….just sayin.
Perhaps you should let her try out for the “guys side”. Since you like the rules so much. Just saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps you should let her try out for the “guys side”. Since you like the rules so much. Just saying.
I agree. Don’t play if you don’t like the rules. No one forced the play. The game is over. Get over it. You lost. Accept it. Move on. Have a nice life. Just sayin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now we are talking about the boys rules and who they played. You are really stretching it, and it is a pathetic illogical reasoning. How many more excuses can you create to justify the losses? Just sayin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Don’t play if you don’t like the rules. No one forced the play. The game is over. Get over it. You lost. Accept it. Move on. Have a nice life. Just sayin.
Let’s hear more excuses why you lost. Since you like the boys rules, I am surprised you didn’t say that the girls should be tackling.

Like Reply Quote
Page 40 of 114 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 113 114
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard