BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 26 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Simple economics is why they don't enter A tourneys. The Rebels are owned by the same people that run Blatant tournaments. They avoid paying other event entry fees.

Wrong. They had 5 summer tournaments, and 1 was a Blatant event.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Simple economics is why they don't enter A tourneys. The Rebels are owned by the same people that run Blatant tournaments. They avoid paying other event entry fees.

Interesting. Was not aware of that however I have seen them in at least one tournament in the fall prior to covid that they played in the lower bracket when there was a higher one with stiffer competition. Ibwould just think at times if you have your own A and B team you would test your A team vs thr better teams on LI at least if not out of state. No?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody is saying Rebels are best team. They lost to igloo team by 10 last fall. Lost twice this spring/summer with closer scores. Now they beat them. Team is treading in a great direction.
Four Very good coaches, lots of training and practices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels nice win over Igloo in champ today.

Kodiak Rush has fallen hard over the last year or so.
But yes that would be a nice win for Rebels. However why don't they enter A tourneys?

Igloo's B team can now beat the A team. I know a few kids who are going to S2S and Express after the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But yes that would be a nice win for Rebels. However why don't they enter A tourneys?

Igloo's B team can now beat the A team. I know a few kids who are going to S2S and Express after the summer.

Express has a solid A team, not the top team we all know…, but solid and the B team is really good.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People I know on Kodiak Rush who change teams every year or 2 smh..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happen to that Igloo team ? Pay 4k plus and play town teams in some games. Parents wont pay for that product anymore .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same with 91 rage .....they were sold a bag of donuts ....their schedule is filled with almost all town teams who they barely beat then they go play some good teams and cant handle it . I bet that team dissolves as well .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same with 91 rage .....they were sold a bag of donuts ....their schedule is filled with almost all town teams who they barely beat then they go play some good teams and cant handle it . I bet that team dissolves as well .

😂😂😂😂 they hold their own ….team lost some players but replaced with talented kids it’s different every year kids move teams and so on express has a solid a team s2s is doing well poor igloo but next year I’m sure it’ll be different… parents move kids to other teams all the time … let’s not worry so much about stats but more on if little Johnny is having fun and enjoying the game…. I laugh at all the detest on teams … they are kids still no matter what team they play for it’s for the love of the game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much a is Express , 91 , igloo ??? Seems like good B teams starting to emerge with good rates and coaching . ECE , United .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much a is Express , 91 , igloo ??? Seems like good B teams starting to emerge with good rates and coaching . ECE , United .

This teams havent just " emerged " ,they are and have been the red headed step child to team 91. Owned by dynamic sports ....empire , ece, United are not good teams just money grabs from 91 corporate parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This teams havent just " emerged " ,they are and have been the red headed step child to team 91. Owned by dynamic sports ....empire , ece, United are not good teams just money grabs from 91 corporate parent

So Dynamic owns all those teams ? No individual person ? So who makes the tuition prices ? What a shame. Love when the truth comes out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So Dynamic owns all those teams ? No individual person ? So who makes the tuition prices ? What a shame. Love when the truth comes out.

Correct ....they own all of those teams and my lacrosse tournaments too . They then put all of those teams in their own tournaments against town teams and post on social media how great they are after they blow out town teams . So move on and find something better.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
👍

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct ....they own all of those teams and my lacrosse tournaments too . They then put all of those teams in their own tournaments against town teams and post on social media how great they are after they blow out town teams . So move on and find something better.

Whats better out there ? Getting very watered down .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much are prices going to increase again this yr ? What are some of the cost these days ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody is saying Rebels are best team. They lost to igloo team by 10 last fall. Lost twice this spring/summer with closer scores. Now they beat them. Team is treading in a great direction.

Agreed, heading in right direction, team was struggling against B competition. Just love what they do as an organization in general, some good people involved there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, heading in right direction, team was struggling against B competition. Just love what they do as an organization in general, some good people involved there!

How's is the coaching? I know they have the background and knowledge but have heard complaints in the past the HC was spread too thin in his life and couldnt be as engaged......has that improved??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's is the coaching? I know they have the background and knowledge but have heard complaints in the past the HC was spread too thin in his life and couldnt be as engaged......has that improved??

It has improved and they brought in another one of their directors to coach and help increase the level of this team. Coach Joe first weekend was last weekend and he’s awesome! Great staff all together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It has improved and they brought in another one of their directors to coach and help increase the level of this team. Coach Joe first weekend was last weekend and he’s awesome! Great staff all together.

Good to hear. We are content where we are but If we need to look elsewhere for some reason could be a good option.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the 91 machine " saviors " couldn't do much saving . 91 orange storm got smoked right out of Maryland . It's a big boy tournament ....not a lollipop tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make sure you coaches enter your son’s team into the WSYL qualifiers next year. If your son’s team is lucky to qualify and potentially match up with the Machine at the World Series, I am certain you won’t be posting garbage after that game and will be eating crow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the 91 machine " saviors " couldn't do much saving . 91 orange storm got smoked right out of Maryland . It's a big boy tournament ....not a lollipop tournament

You sound like a clown… no duh it’s a big boy tourney and they qualified that’s big enough lol … anything to talk bad about 91…. We will wait till next year and watch machine wipe everyone and see how loud you are than 😭😭😂 sit down in the meantime little Johnny needs you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like a clown… no duh it’s a big boy tourney and they qualified that’s big enough lol … anything to talk bad about 91…. We will wait till next year and watch machine wipe everyone and see how loud you are than 😭😭😂 sit down in the meantime little Johnny needs you

Machine,machine ,machine ....give me an M give me an A ....machine ,machine machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Machine,machine ,machine ....give me an M give me an A ....machine ,machine machine

Don't forget your pom poms , one hand red solo cup other hand a pom pom ,.....machine ,machine ,machine ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make sure you coaches enter your son’s team into the WSYL qualifiers next year. If your son’s team is lucky to qualify and potentially match up with the Machine at the World Series, I am certain you won’t be posting garbage after that game and will be eating crow!

Relax there GUY . Stop living thru lacrosse . How much is Machine tuition .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought that’s what the lame response was going to be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine Tuition is 4k. That doesn't include the blinged out shirts /shoes /socks /pants .....those are extra and watching people wear those is priceless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine Tuition is 4k. That doesn't include the blinged out shirts /shoes /socks /pants .....those are extra and watching people wear those is priceless

Watching you stand there sad is priceless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some parents rubbing 2 nickels together for sons lacrosse .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad about what ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad about what ?

Wishing you had all that bling duh 😭😭😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Buthead Machine dad that literally stands 10 yards onto the field screaming like a monkey, dying to be loved by ponY tail boy HC—- I feel for you bro.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Buthead Machine dad that literally stands 10 yards onto the field screaming like a monkey, dying to be loved by ponY tail boy HC—- I feel for you bro.

1 of the 6 coaches ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cannot believe adults are writing all these comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know exactly who you're talking about. That guy is so pathetic. Saw him at world series yesterday and he is exactly as you describe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know exactly who you're talking about. That guy is so pathetic. Saw him at world series yesterday and he is exactly as you describe.

One of the coaches or a Parent ? If a Parent what is he doing on the field ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Money grabs? How about Rebels B team - just outscoted 48-0 at last tournament and have not won a game since October.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B teams equal money grabs. Uncommitted coaches. Uncommitted parents. Uncommitted kids. Rosters of 25 kids. 7 will show at practice. The forecast will say 20 percent chance of rain, practice will be cancelled. But the club still collects 25 tuitions. Almost all B teams fall into this category. There are some that don’t. But not many.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy Fourth all you stunands. Love it and keep it coming. Differences opinions are the spice of life!!!

Page 19 of 26 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard