Check the Forums >Tryouts Section to See Which Clubs are Holding Tryouts this Week - Don't Miss Out!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 03:12 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 03:09 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 03:08 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 03:07 PM
Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 02:55 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,460
Posts303,323
Members2,323
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 329 of 380 1 2 327 328 329 330 331 379 380
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #334651 06/17/21 10:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rankings are less relevant after NAL. The Hawks proved they were #1 and Express proved it was #2. Those two spots shouldn't be debated. After that it is more up in the air with Sweetlax and Towerman followed by others. Crabs moving to #5 after being in the consolation bracket is odd.

Hawks should be #1. LE 2, sweetlax or tigers 3, towermen 4 or 5. Crabs is 5 is debatable.[/quote]

Agreed.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #334661 06/18/21 06:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings are less relevant after NAL. The Hawks proved they were #1 and Express proved it was #2. Those two spots shouldn't be debated. After that it is more up in the air with Sweetlax and Towerman followed by others. Crabs moving to #5 after being in the consolation bracket is odd.

Hawks should be #1. LE 2, sweetlax or tigers 3, towermen 4 or 5. Crabs is 5 is debatable.

Agreed.[/quote]

Do not agree.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334670 06/18/21 08:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks should be #1. LE 2, sweetlax or tigers 3, towermen 4 or 5. Crabs is 5 is debatable.[/quote]

Crabs may be the MOST overrated team at the 2026 level. More Smoke and Mirrors by this club.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #334673 06/18/21 09:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday proved who was #1. Love the rankings but Express lost plain and simple.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334714 06/18/21 01:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not a Hawks parents, but have to agree they are the obvious best team at this point. NAL was as close to a national championship as you will get this summer and they won. I think pool play plus the 8 team playoff is all that matters too. I love teams hyping how they won 2, 3 or 4 games at NAL when 1 or 2 of those were in the consolation brackets on Sunday....no one cares about those games.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #334716 06/18/21 02:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not a Hawks parents, but have to agree they are the obvious best team at this point. NAL was as close to a national championship as you will get this summer and they won. I think pool play plus the 8 team playoff is all that matters too. I love teams hyping how they won 2, 3 or 4 games at NAL when 1 or 2 of those were in the consolation brackets on Sunday....no one cares about those games.
Yeah, only pool play and playoffs matter. Going 0-3 and winning a couple consolation games isn’t the same as 2-1 in pool play and not caring the next day in a couple loses if you aren’t in the playoff bracket.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334722 06/18/21 02:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, only pool play and playoffs matter. Going 0-3 and winning a couple consolation games isn’t the same as 2-1 in pool play and not caring the next day in a couple loses if you aren’t in the playoff bracket.

Coaches coach differently, players play differently, they are all thinking about being at home. The consolation games should definitely factor in less into this computer ranking.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334738 06/18/21 05:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches coach differently, players play differently, they are all thinking about being at home. The consolation games should definitely factor in less into this computer ranking.
For sure, and you’re right they should count less in rankings. Not just play and coach different but often different coaches and players altogether. If a coach has a conflict he’ll just skip consolation games. If a player is a little banged up, he’ll just sit it out. I saw a couple teams at NAL with that approach.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334743 06/18/21 05:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hence why the team is in the consolation bracket.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334779 06/19/21 06:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks #3

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #334786 06/19/21 10:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks #3

36-0

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334802 06/19/21 05:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wins don’t matter. It’s strength of schedule and goal differential. Winning by 1 can actually hurt your ranking because the model was expecting you to win by 4 goals.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334835 06/19/21 10:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wins don’t matter. It’s strength of schedule and goal differential. Winning by 1 can actually hurt your ranking because the model was expecting you to win by 4 goals.
that is notIntelligent if that's true...winning is what matters (second is having fun, third being a good person then down the lone is goal differential)

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #334838 06/19/21 11:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wins don’t matter. It’s strength of schedule and goal differential. Winning by 1 can actually hurt your ranking because the model was expecting you to win by 4 goals. “Quote”

Laughing out loud. The “Model” is a farce! I am actually a Hawks hater but you have to give them their due. My model is called eye sight. One team beats all others, that’s all that needs to be known.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #334839 06/19/21 11:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw YounGunz scores from today. 2026 True is once again stinking like Pepe L’Pew against weak competition. What a train wreck, but we train more!

Like Reply Quote
Page 329 of 380 1 2 327 328 329 330 331 379 380
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard