BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 124 of 267 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rankings are less relevant after NAL. The Hawks proved they were #1 and Express proved it was #2. Those two spots shouldn't be debated. After that it is more up in the air with Sweetlax and Towerman followed by others. Crabs moving to #5 after being in the consolation bracket is odd.

Hawks should be #1. LE 2, sweetlax or tigers 3, towermen 4 or 5. Crabs is 5 is debatable.[/quote]

Agreed.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings are less relevant after NAL. The Hawks proved they were #1 and Express proved it was #2. Those two spots shouldn't be debated. After that it is more up in the air with Sweetlax and Towerman followed by others. Crabs moving to #5 after being in the consolation bracket is odd.

Hawks should be #1. LE 2, sweetlax or tigers 3, towermen 4 or 5. Crabs is 5 is debatable.

Agreed.[/quote]

Do not agree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks should be #1. LE 2, sweetlax or tigers 3, towermen 4 or 5. Crabs is 5 is debatable.[/quote]

Crabs may be the MOST overrated team at the 2026 level. More Smoke and Mirrors by this club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday proved who was #1. Love the rankings but Express lost plain and simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not a Hawks parents, but have to agree they are the obvious best team at this point. NAL was as close to a national championship as you will get this summer and they won. I think pool play plus the 8 team playoff is all that matters too. I love teams hyping how they won 2, 3 or 4 games at NAL when 1 or 2 of those were in the consolation brackets on Sunday....no one cares about those games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not a Hawks parents, but have to agree they are the obvious best team at this point. NAL was as close to a national championship as you will get this summer and they won. I think pool play plus the 8 team playoff is all that matters too. I love teams hyping how they won 2, 3 or 4 games at NAL when 1 or 2 of those were in the consolation brackets on Sunday....no one cares about those games.
Yeah, only pool play and playoffs matter. Going 0-3 and winning a couple consolation games isn’t the same as 2-1 in pool play and not caring the next day in a couple loses if you aren’t in the playoff bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, only pool play and playoffs matter. Going 0-3 and winning a couple consolation games isn’t the same as 2-1 in pool play and not caring the next day in a couple loses if you aren’t in the playoff bracket.

Coaches coach differently, players play differently, they are all thinking about being at home. The consolation games should definitely factor in less into this computer ranking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches coach differently, players play differently, they are all thinking about being at home. The consolation games should definitely factor in less into this computer ranking.
For sure, and you’re right they should count less in rankings. Not just play and coach different but often different coaches and players altogether. If a coach has a conflict he’ll just skip consolation games. If a player is a little banged up, he’ll just sit it out. I saw a couple teams at NAL with that approach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hence why the team is in the consolation bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks #3

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks #3

36-0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wins don’t matter. It’s strength of schedule and goal differential. Winning by 1 can actually hurt your ranking because the model was expecting you to win by 4 goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wins don’t matter. It’s strength of schedule and goal differential. Winning by 1 can actually hurt your ranking because the model was expecting you to win by 4 goals.
that is notIntelligent if that's true...winning is what matters (second is having fun, third being a good person then down the lone is goal differential)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wins don’t matter. It’s strength of schedule and goal differential. Winning by 1 can actually hurt your ranking because the model was expecting you to win by 4 goals. “Quote”

Laughing out loud. The “Model” is a farce! I am actually a Hawks hater but you have to give them their due. My model is called eye sight. One team beats all others, that’s all that needs to be known.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw YounGunz scores from today. 2026 True is once again stinking like Pepe L’Pew against weak competition. What a train wreck, but we train more!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wins don’t matter. It’s strength of schedule and goal differential. Winning by 1 can actually hurt your ranking because the model was expecting you to win by 4 goals. “Quote”

Laughing out loud. The “Model” is a farce! I am actually a Hawks hater but you have to give them their due. My model is called eye sight. One team beats all others, that’s all that needs to be known.

Hawks are at 3rd place, nothing wrong with that, it’s a respectable placement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club Lacrosse computer rankings after NAL
1 LI Express CoachC (2026)
2 Sweetlax-NY (2026)
3 Annapolis Hawks Green (2026)
4 Tigers XXVI (2026) Tigers XXVI (2026)
5 Baltimore Crabs (2026)
6 Towermen Lacrosse (2026)
7 3d New England Red (2026)
8 Laxachusetts Black (2026)
9 Express North Brameier (2026)
10 Madlax Capital (2026)

You can take your subjective debate and put it where the sun don’t shine. There’s a reason they count all the games in the calculations for the rankings and not just a head to head match up between 2 teams. You realize it isn’t just wins, it’s the quality of the wins and by how much. Computer takes the data and analyzes it and spits out a rating. And before you go off, I realize the game is decided between the lines. But the ratings make for good banter and give tourney organizers a way to even out brackets. And they use the same type of systems in college football, basketball, hockey and just about every other sport. Yes, the number one ranked team doesn’t always win the national championship. But there has to be some merit to it seeing as much higher levels of sport are using it. At the least, it’s has to be better than Joe LI and Joe MD trying to determine which team “looked” superior. Let’s try to be a little objective, shall we?

Objective is easy... Win Baby Win... The winner is the top team no matter how little they win by.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys will sweep Young Guns.
Crabs 2026 not playing in their own tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More importantly, how are the Saltwater moms this summer? I haven’t been at any tourneys with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More importantly, how are the Saltwater moms this summer? I haven’t been at any tourneys with them.

+1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs didnt even play in their own tournament. Speaks volumes

Crabs are one year away from being # 1. This time next year most people will be in awe

No one is in awe of a team who has to continue to ask 25s to reclass in order to compete at the elite level. Not knocking the reclass BS, do what you have to do to be #1, simply stating your team is nothing without them so you should really sit down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs didnt even play in their own tournament. Speaks volumes

Crabs are one year away from being # 1. This time next year most people will be in awe

No one is in awe of a team who has to continue to ask 25s to reclass in order to compete at the elite level. Not knocking the reclass BS, do what you have to do to be #1, simply stating your team is nothing without them so you should really sit down.

They seem to be struggling this summer, jumping to #1 may be a stretch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did this work for Looney's?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless your son plays for Looneys, why do you care? And FYI they keep the scores up on Tourney App in case you want to track teams besides your own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs looked very reclassed at NAL and got beat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless your son plays for Looneys, why do you care? And FYI they keep the scores up on Tourney App in case you want to track teams besides your own.
He had the answer before he asked the question.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wins are for fun….my kid is there to develop his skills for high school.

We beat the team that won it and lost to them in OT semifinals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wins are for fun….my kid is there to develop his skills for high school.

We beat the team that won it and lost to them in OT semifinals.

This ^^^ Assuming teams are closely matched, it is tough to beat the same team twice in one weekend. That was the case here, and the go-ahead goal came in the final seconds. Both good teams, both played well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a good turnout at Naptown next week. Gonna be a hot one. Good luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EASY ANSWER 🔥🔥🔥

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a good turnout at Naptown next week. Gonna be a hot one. Good luck to all.

Alactraz Outlaws
Hawks
Team 18
302 Lacrosse

ADVNC
Looneys
Mad Dog National
Nationals
Team 91 MD

3D Gulf Coast
Kings
Madlax Oregon
Freedom

MD Fireballs
Stealth So Florida
Thunder Nationals
True IL

Looks like poop tourney to me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Alactraz Outlaws
Hawks
Team 18
302 Lacrosse

ADVNC
Looneys
Mad Dog National
Nationals
Team 91 MD

3D Gulf Coast
Kings
Madlax Oregon
Freedom

MD Fireballs
Stealth So Florida
Thunder Nationals
True IL

Agreed! 💩

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks. Then the rest average at best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is Naptown ? Does it interfere with World Series ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Alactraz Outlaws
Hawks
Team 18
302 Lacrosse

ADVNC
Looneys
Mad Dog National
Nationals
Team 91 MD

3D Gulf Coast
Kings
Madlax Oregon
Freedom

MD Fireballs
Stealth So Florida
Thunder Nationals
True IL

Agreed! 💩

Last year the kids barely played. Let’s be happy they’re out enjoying themselves regardless of the stunands on the sidelines that are living through their boys. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is Naptown ? Does it interfere with World Series ?

Napptown is Monday and Tuesday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks without question! Just a play date for the Hawks. Just a little fun before the Wort Series!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am curious if the Hawks roll the dice and let the older kids play at World Series, the only on age tournament left . Would a proud organization that usually doesn’t participate for that reason allow a whole organization to be embarrassed for cheating just to pacify one coach who can’t handle the rules . We shall see , won’t be able to hide kids like he did in qualifier..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am curious if the Hawks roll the dice and let the older kids play at World Series, the only on age tournament left . Would a proud organization that usually doesn’t participate for that reason allow a whole organization to be embarrassed for cheating just to pacify one coach who can’t handle the rules . We shall see , won’t be able to hide kids like he did in qualifier..

You're day drinking I see....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks without question! Just a play date for the Hawks. Just a little fun before the Wort Series!

You think you’re trying to hurt the coach, but you’re only hurting the kids who have worked and sacrificed, like all the other teams, to show up and play well on a big stage. Congratulations to you, big man.

Like Reply Quote
Page 124 of 267 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard