BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,877
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 196 of 268 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington
Bay Shore
Ward Melville
Anyone else?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa may not win Nassau. Dalers took it to em today.

Yea took it to them 8-7 they really rolled them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score was 8-4 with 3 minutes to go. The game was never in doubt. Pequa offense is awful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem North with a massive blown lead. Blowing a 6 goal lead in the fourth, yikes!!!! That's on coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington no longer undefeated. Div 1 is up for grabs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 has been such a great season. Any team any given day. That's great for lacrosse here on the island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carey over Port Wash 8-5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Carey over Port Wash 8-5

Port Washington is not as good as they thought. It will be Syosset or Farmingdale in Nassau A. It’s going to be a good game. Can go either way this coming week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...and Smithtown West drops a third game...again Div 1 is up for grabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa will be in the mix. Lost a 1 goal game to an overrated syosset team without winning 1 faceoff.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Refs were so one sided for Pequa
Been that way for years
7 Man-ups to Syo 1man-up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching the geico HS national tourney, there’s no team from LI that could compete with these guys. Maybe St Anthony’s last year with O’Neill, Deneza and Naso and I say that only because they played/started as freshman at Duke

And for all you parents wondering why you kid may not be committed, watch this game and ask your self can your kid do that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carey over Port Wash 8-5

Port Washington is not as good as they thought. It will be Syosset or Farmingdale in Nassau A. It’s going to be a good game. Can go either way this coming week.

This year Port team would not be able to compete with the Port teams in the past. They beat GC because they too are probably not as good as any GC team in the past. Many traditional top high schools taking two steps back in talent and some non-traditional getting a lot better explains some of the results we have been seeing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching the geico HS national tourney, there’s no team from LI that could compete with these guys. Maybe St Anthony’s last year with O’Neill, Deneza and Naso and I say that only because they played/started as freshman at Duke

And for all you parents wondering why you kid may not be committed, watch this game and ask your self can your kid do that.
You say that only because you really are a muppet. Your kid isnt playing and you didnt play so just stop it. All great teams but St Anthonys and Chaminade would def compete. Your statement is even more ridiculous when you think about how poor St Johns was at the face off x.

Go watch your HS A semi final loss again. We'll send your wife home later.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Muppet? Good one. Chaminade, Manhasset, Melville, Sinai and SWR would probably compete too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The refs dont care who wins or loses. Saying the refs were one sided is a dense statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
saying a team is overrated is a dense statement.
if you saw that game you saw that the refs were for Pequa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the game and it was an overrated syosset team committing penalty after penalty. Typical undisciplined JC team. Don't blame the refs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carey over Port Wash 8-5

This year Port team would not be able to compete with the Port teams in the past. They beat GC because they too are probably not as good as any GC team in the past. Many traditional top high schools taking two steps back in talent and some non-traditional getting a lot better explains some of the results we have been seeing.

Ridiculous statement. Zero basis in fact

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carey over Port Wash 8-5

Here is some more info which is opinion. Port had some great 2020s that you never saw as seniors. Last year would have been a big year. 2018 and 2019 not as good as 2020 but much better than this year. Port has 1 Star this year. Another very good d1 player. This make up could not compete with past years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the game also and what I saw was an overmatched Pequa squad playing keep away and stalling out the game until a penalty was called
Overrated 8-1 buddy
Pequa sore losers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overmatched?? Syosset won every faceoff and barely hung on for the win. It was the refs and Pequa was stalling, excuse after excusre from the team who won, give it a rest. We all know that in 2 weeks the undisciplined team that Syosset is will get knockout of the playoffs and you will be on here complaining. Sore winner of the regular season game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carey over Port Wash 8-5

Here is some more info which is opinion. Port had some great 2020s that you never saw as seniors. Last year would have been a big year. 2018 and 2019 not as good as 2020 but much better than this year. Port has 1 Star this year. Another very good d1 player. This make up could not compete with past years.

D-1 commits do not make a team, please see Carey 2021 as a prime example of this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carey over Port Wash 8-5

Visor Dad makes a triumphant return to BOTC! Welcome back! Still beating the drum on your 2020 “stud” kid. Glad to see some things never change. Almost makes me nostalgic for your FLG-related antics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carey over Port Wash 8-5

D-1 commits do not make a team, please see Carey 2021 as a prime example of this.

Agreed. But they are nice to have for any team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly only speaking from a Nassau A parent there hasn't been one team that has impressed me at all including my sons team. There hasn't been one player that has shined in any game against my son team. Fdale Pequa Syo all can beat each other. So who knows who will win let the boys play and c what happens. I love all the dads on hear making up excuses why they lost or why they won kinda pathetic. Good luck to all hopefully the playoffs r fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone want to take a shot at who wins Suffolk? Ward Melville?, Northport?, Huntington?, or one of the Smithtowns?

I like the way Northport is playing recently but I am scared of Ward Melville

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly only speaking from a Nassau A parent there hasn't been one team that has impressed me at all including my sons team. There hasn't been one player that has shined in any game against my son team. Fdale Pequa Syo all can beat each other. So who knows who will win let the boys play and c what happens. I love all the dads on hear making up excuses why they lost or why they won kinda pathetic. Good luck to all hopefully the playoffs r fun.

High school lacrosse is played at a much lower level compared to AA or A level club tournaments. 99 percent of the high school teams would loose to most AA or A club teams. The top high schools would not beat top club teams. As a result the the high schools teams do not look impressive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone want to take a shot at who wins Suffolk? Ward Melville?, Northport?, Huntington?, or one of the Smithtowns?

I like the way Northport is playing recently but I am scared of Ward Melville

Huntington

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

High school lacrosse is played at a much lower level compared to AA or A level club tournaments. 99 percent of the high school teams would loose to most AA or A club teams. The top high schools would not beat top club teams. As a result the the high schools teams do not look impressive.

Thanks East Meadow mom. But you’re wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port 11 Pequa 6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the Syosset Farmingdale game today

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think this is wrong than your kid does not play for a high level club team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau A is up for grabs for PW Syo and Farmingdale . The wheels fell off over in Massapequa. Cant remember the last time they lost to PW Syo and the Dale in the same season.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The top 1/3 of LI HS lax teams...in all divisions....are pretty solid. I'm sure you can point to the top travel teams. If your kid....or most likely you....wants to play D3 lacrosse outside of the top 10 D3 programs....there's no need for travel. There are kids on the top 1/3 public LI HS teams that are 3rd and 4th string that will go play college lacrosse.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think this is wrong than your kid does not play for a high level club team.

If you think this is right your kids HS team is not good.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Smithtown team is winning Suffolk A, you can put that in the bank.

In Nassau, once again, the C champ, be it Manhasset or CSH, likely Manhasset, would be the A champ as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In Nassau, once again, the C champ, be it Manhasset or CSH, likely Manhasset, would be the A champ as well.

Manhassets best team in years. Nobody will beat them. They will be strong again next year with a ton of starters returning. Most other teams still have covid hangover and beating up on each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Manhassets best team in years. Nobody will beat them. They will be strong again next year with a ton of starters returning. Most other teams still have covid hangover and beating up on each other.

I agree Manhasset is best team in Nassau. CSH wouldn't be A champ though, F'dale and Port both better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont leave out Syosset. If they stay out of the penalty box they will be right there also.

Like Reply Quote
Page 196 of 268 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard