BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,863
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 126 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although the GF kid is a nice player, I can name at least 10 players on the top 5 teams in the conference that should have been named to the All Conference Team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS, SPSG, NDP and MCD had vastly more talent top to bottom than other teams in the IAAM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
GCS, SPSG, NDP and MCD had vastly more talent top to bottom than other teams in the IAAM.

Well they did have half the all conference team on those 4 teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other post is saying just that…those top teams have players that were not selected, and they should have been selected. Seems like the IAAM wants to appease schools versus naming the top players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other post is saying just that…those top teams have players that were not selected, and they should have been selected. Seems like the IAAM wants to appease schools versus naming the top players.

It's not the IAAM. The coaches nominate their players and then they vote. Top 26 vote getters make the team. Some schools didn't nominate 5 girls as they're allowed to. NDP definitely seems like they have players that are deserving that aren't on the team. Spalding's one selection is a bit curious based on seeing them play a couple times this year. The 2 from Gerstell are both Senior UA All-Americans. Without knowing who the coaches nominated from their teams or how well they advocated for them in the coach meeting it's hard to pass judgement.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see several that are questionable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IAAM site have the GFS JV and Varsity Lacrosse HC job openings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based off of what ... your worthless, elitist opinion? The other kids on the list, including the GF kid, the GA kids, the BMS kids, etc. all had exceptional seasons with stats to back it up ... and did it consistently against all those "top players" and teams. You can't discredit that. Wake up - there is a ton of talent in this league and its not only at four schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've looked at GFS lacrosse page before and was wondering if I was the only one to find it odd that they had a five paragraph spiel about the great LB. I love LB too, but found it odd. Lets talk about the team and traditions. One or tow paragraph is enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've looked at GFS lacrosse page before and was wondering if I was the only one to find it odd that they had a five paragraph spiel about the great LB. I love LB too, but found it odd. Lets talk about the team and traditions. One or tow paragraph is enough.
Why do you find it odd? She has a ton of accolades that are listed with short paragraphs of other info. They are a school trying to build a program. Some schools say nothing at all. Pull up McDonogh. Pull up SPSG and GCS. Why all the detest on Garrison Forest all of a sudden in these posts? Because a player made all conf? Good Lord.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was not an easy page to get to from main page. It did seem a little odd to have so much about the coach for GFS. Building a program is understandable, but no need to post her resume on the page. Highlight the team and players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you find it odd? She has a ton of accolades that are listed with short paragraphs of other info. They are a school trying to build a program. Some schools say nothing at all. Pull up McDonogh. Pull up SPSG and GCS. Why all the detest on Garrison Forest all of a sudden in these posts? Because a player made all conf? Good Lord.

You kind of low-key just answered the question

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The answer, no way the GFS player gets on that list if it was a true All Conference team. You know it and that’s why, GFS parent, you are upset and an angry person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The answer, no way the GFS player gets on that list if it was a true All Conference team. You know it and that’s why, GFS parent, you are upset and an angry person.

Started every game as a freshman in best conference in country playing against the best players. ( not with them) and against coaches the BR, TC , MG , BS and MF. They know how to stop good players. A 2 way middie that would help any of those top 4 teams. Mcd is only top school that started a freshman too and the gfs way out produced her. Ask those coaches what they think and they’d be salivating to get her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Started every game as a freshman in best conference in country playing against the best players. ( not with them) and against coaches the BR, TC , MG , BS and MF. They know how to stop good players. A 2 way middie that would help any of those top 4 teams. Mcd is only top school that started a freshman too and the gfs way out produced her. Ask those coaches what they think and they’d be salivating to get her.

Slow your roll Dad....She would not see any playing time at the top 4 schools on varsity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slow your roll Dad....She would not see any playing time at the top 4 schools on varsity.

She's a good player but this is 100% fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, thanks to Twitter we could see the McD freshman score away. That's great, she is fortunate to be in a position where her achievements are easily recognized.
But I didn't see even some of the (anticipated) 23 studs produce in the box, except maybe one or two. There is so much talent to go around that you must wait in the line to get to your third or fourth year to get the playing time. Its not because you're not talented, its just that there is so much talent to go around! Be happy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the GFS team play three times this year and the girl who made the all-conference team was one of the best players on the field in every game. Don't care kid is a freshman and doesn't care she plays at GFS. The girl is one of the best players in the area, also plays for M&D 2024 Black which is considered the top club team in the country. If you know the game and you watch her play there is no question she is one of the top players in the IAAM. And she would get playing time for every team in that conference. Celebrate the achievement instead of complaining about the selection. Ask kids that have to play against her how tough she is to defend. how quick she is to ground balls, how she can run all day long.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the GFS team play three times this year and the girl who made the all-conference team was one of the best players on the field in every game. Don't care kid is a freshman and doesn't care she plays at GFS. The girl is one of the best players in the area, also plays for M&D 2024 Black which is considered the top club team in the country. If you know the game and you watch her play there is no question she is one of the top players in the IAAM. And she would get playing time for every team in that conference. Celebrate the achievement instead of complaining about the selection. Ask kids that have to play against her how tough she is to defend. how quick she is to ground balls, how she can run all day long.

This is just so embarrassing...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is embarrassing because the GFS PARENT is delusional! She is a good player, not an all conference player. You probably saw her play against the bottom 3 teams.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not saying much…My 10 year old could start on the GFS team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets leave poor GFS alone and go back to the BadPerson MCD/SPSG/NDP parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with you; let’s get back into the others, but GFS dad has to come into reality

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks. Will attempt to educate those 2024 M&D parents. The best teams in the history of the club were the 2013/2014 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we move on from talking about one of the worst teams in the conference. A team that was moved down to the B conference in 2020, but somehow came back to the A conference this year. A team that was rarely on offense because they could barely catch and throw. A team where the competition played their reserves for 75% of the game. Let’s move on, please!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we move on from talking about one of the worst teams in the conference. A team that was moved down to the B conference in 2020, but somehow came back to the A conference this year. A team that was rarely on offense because they could barely catch and throw. A team where the competition played their reserves for 75% of the game. Let’s move on, please!!

Was great playing GFS for senior day. All our seniors that rarely played got to score goals that day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is embarrassing because the GFS PARENT is delusional! She is a good player, not an all conference player. You probably saw her play against the bottom 3 teams.
Wow-hope you like what you see when you look in the mirror.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say this because GFS dad mentioned her being a 2024 M&D Black. There are 2022/2023 M&D Black players that don’t see much playing time on the top 4 teams. Let’s put that into perspective.

Well you need to understand that the M&D 2024 parents(and their coach) think they are the best club lacrosse team ever.....

How dare them. Doesnt every parent and coach feel that way? I’ve seen people bash Taylor , Mac , Brian and others here. It’s a shame your talent is all going to waste on the sideline when they could use your help winning games and picking your daughter to the all conference teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say this because GFS dad mentioned her being a 2024 M&D Black. There are 2022/2023 M&D Black players that don’t see much playing time on the top 4 teams. Let’s put that into perspective.

My daughter doesn’t go to gfs so I have no skin in the game. The girls you reference might be better but if they aren’t on the field then they can’t be part of the discussion. The young lady made the choice to go to a program for a chance to play early and contribute while getting a great education. Now she gets to reap the benefits. If the girls that are on the top 4 teams that are sitting went to gfs maybe they would have been nominated. I commend her for putting in the work taking advantage of the situation.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree she probably made the right decision and I bet other players will follow her lead to GF or other up incoming IAAM schools rather than face limited playing time at MCD, SPSG or NDP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep - Sounds like some from a few schools with large rosters and small benches are the angry ones. You better start practicing some patience because wait till your kids get to college where every team has a big roster and a small bench - AND every kid is also all-conference. Oh - except maybe some of yours.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the twitter feed of

Taylor Cummings @tcummings_21

Young attackers & midfielders, take note of this @CuseWLAX offense right now. Sharing the ball, heads up 100% of the time, making the defense spin and shift. This is what team offense is supposed to look like. No one cares who scores as long as the ball is in the back of the net

Instead of complaining about her, critics should take note.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come her MCD offense look like that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the twitter feed of

Young attackers & midfielders, take note of this @CuseWLAX offense right now. Sharing the ball, heads up 100% of the time, making the defense spin and shift. This is what team offense is supposed to look like. No one cares who scores as long as the ball is in the back of the net

Hmmmm...why doesn’t she play her offense as a team????? Funny. Clearly McD cares who the scorer is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Walk the walk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the twitter feed of

Hilarious. She should practice what she preaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Walk the walk
There is no parental permission to do so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t even follow this illiterate comment. What???!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not hard to understand...she can’t “walk the walk” because clearly there’s a parent that runs their offense so therefore she doesn’t have “parental permission” to “walk the walk”.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry you aren’t smart enough to figure it out like the rest of us.

Like Reply Quote
Page 34 of 126 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard