Anonymous #330296 05/16/21 03:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Quick question, was that’s Trues A or B team that played today???? That high powered offense with a whopping 1 goal must be a record breaker for talent and coaching....out played in every aspect of the game....and even our water boys outworks theirs....lol...

Please seek professional help. It’s seventh grade lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #330299 05/16/21 06:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently a SCUD was launched tonight......true.....facts

Grass isn't always greener.

Your kid is part of the weakest link in the hawks line-up? You don’t think Rage is looking to replace most of that defense? If you don’t think he’s been on the phone all season trying to bring in some better talent you are blind.

2 out of the 5 poles are coaches kids. 1 of the poles play for a
Coach in football and the other 2 are studs. You love to troll. Hawks gave up the second least goals in HOCO this year lol

You’re so out of touch with your own team it’s mind blowing. You may want to sit down with your HC and have a serious talk about what aspects of the team he is looking to improve upon. You just may be shocked what he says to you. Fact is the defense is a weakness. Fact is he’s actively recruiting for this position and I know of at least 2 kids he wants on the team for next year. Everyone is replaceable, even football players and coaches sons.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #330301 05/16/21 07:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Controversy at the start of the Crabs/Madlax game, in which the Crabs won 10-7. The refs assessed a 1 min unsportsmanlike penalty on Madlax for inappropriate warm-up music, so the game started w Crabs with possession and a man-up.

Apparently some of the rap songs were not the clean version. Nobody from the Crabs complained about it/nor parents. A referee decision without warning.

Anyone ever heard of anything like that? I would’ve thought the referee would have just walked over and asked the music to be turned off if he was offended.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #330304 05/16/21 08:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid is not the problem. The parents that are ruining the kid are the problem. How many teams has he played on since 3rd grade?

Hawks
True
Sidewinders
Bethesda
All in

I am sure next year dc express.

Let the kid stay on a team for more than 2 years and build cohesiveness with the team and be a part of a team. He can play, he is humble and a good kid....

OK Hawks Dad...

1. Kid chose to leave
2. Kid is happy where he's at and were glad to have him
3. Kid is bonding just fine here
4. Parents are great
5. Bethesda turns to DC Express

Worry about your own team and call the Dad if it bothers you this much but we know you would rather hide behind a computer screen. Such a B#:CH.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #330307 05/16/21 08:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid is not the problem. The parents that are ruining the kid are the problem. How many teams has he played on since 3rd grade?

Hawks
True
Sidewinders
Bethesda
All in

I am sure next year dc express.

Let the kid stay on a team for more than 2 years and build cohesiveness with the team and be a part of a team. He can play, he is humble and a good kid....

The craziest part of this guy is that he bashes a 13 year old players play on the field because he disagrees with the way his Mom and Dad are parenting. Say that again in your head. And he does it every time the kid has a subpar game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #330311 05/16/21 09:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks play football in the offseason
True plays soccer

Just watch the games

I love all 3 sports. I guess you are referencing that the Hawks were more physical. Soccer players, especially at the youth level, are usually significantly better athletes than football players though, and typically make better lax players. So I don’t understand this argument.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #330323 05/16/21 11:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Controversy at the start of the Crabs/Madlax game, in which the Crabs won 10-7. The refs assessed a 1 min unsportsmanlike penalty on Madlax for inappropriate warm-up music, so the game started w Crabs with possession and a man-up.

Apparently some of the rap songs were not the clean version. Nobody from the Crabs complained about it/nor parents. A referee decision without warning.

Anyone ever heard of anything like that? I would’ve thought the referee would have just walked over and asked the music to be turned off if he was offended.

Obscene music before a 7th grade game, and they can't believe that the officials were so uptight and mean to throw a flag. Psychologists call that passive aggressive behavior. Fortunately MadLax had no prayer of winning the game anyway, so no harm done.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #330327 05/16/21 11:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question - for such a good team why do the Hawks parents have so much anger both internally and externally?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #330334 05/16/21 12:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know who on the Hawks is posting. Bald tough guy lumber boy. Biggest joke around and such an embarrassment to the Hawks program. I apologize in advance for him.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #330342 05/16/21 02:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know who on the Hawks is posting. Bald tough guy lumber boy. Biggest joke around and such an embarrassment to the Hawks program. I apologize in advance for him.

I am not a Hawks friend or enemy, just an observer. But the image that the Hawks 2026 team projects on this board, and on the sidelines, is not good. The boys are amazing players and the parents are doing the boys a dis-service by portraying the team so badly. If the image is indeed coming from just one person, then Matt Hogan should ask the family to find another team. Unless the player is the face off guy (#9) or the tall middie who does all the scoring, the player can be replaced and the team would not miss a beat. It is amazing how much power one toxic family can have to shape the culture and the image of an entire team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #330349 05/16/21 03:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not a Hawks friend or enemy, just an observer. But the image that the Hawks 2026 team projects on this board, and on the sidelines, is not good. The boys are amazing players and the parents are doing the boys a dis-service by portraying the team so badly. If the image is indeed coming from just one person, then Matt Hogan should ask the family to find another team. Unless the player is the face off guy (#9) or the tall middie who does all the scoring, the player can be replaced and the team would not miss a beat. It is amazing how much power one toxic family can have to shape the culture and the image of an entire team.

Trust me his kid is replaceable. Middie moved to close-D bc his stick skills were awful. His size is an issue and he gets beat on a regular basis. Dad thinks he’s D1 material; he will be lucky to see a HS field.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #330352 05/16/21 03:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Madlax thinks it is acceptable to blast music like they were at a public park, then they have issues. It should not take a ref to tell them that it was unacceptable.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #330363 05/16/21 05:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a revenge call because the ref was called out the prior week for allowing illegal hits on the Madlax African American player. Happens all the time. Talk with AA parents if you don't believe it.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #330369 05/16/21 05:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 7 - 6 Crabs

Like Reply Quote
Page 305 of 329 1 2 303 304 305 306 307 328 329