Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 09:27 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 09:10 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:44 PM
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:38 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/12/21 08:35 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,364
Posts290,926
Members2,285
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #327406 04/19/21 01:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody hear that heros white came out with another win against pride and stars this weekend

Thanks Heros dad, at least give us the scores...

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #327437 04/19/21 04:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the UNC coach scouting the 7th graders lol

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327490 04/20/21 07:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the Hero's White vs SW white game?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327491 04/20/21 07:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t wait to see if M&D loses to Pride this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327550 04/20/21 12:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Heros dad...

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #327790 04/22/21 09:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be all these Hero Karen mom’s and “I sit on my throne” dads. How does it feel to bully a bunch of 2026 girls?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #327816 04/23/21 09:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question about rostering, I know in soccer, they are very strict about not having girls unrostered play in games, or preventing from an older girl playing down. Is this similar in NGLL? Is there a set roster and if a girl is not on that roster, she cannot play? Can anything be done after the fact or must this be brought up to refs at the game?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327822 04/23/21 09:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls can not play for another club once they are rostered for a team. If a girl who is not rostered for a team is needed to play for another team the coach has to contact the NGLL and notify the other coach prior to the game. If they do not notify the other coach they have to forfeit the game. Girls can only move for A or A, B to A or B to B.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327823 04/23/21 09:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question about rostering, I know in soccer, they are very strict about not having girls unrostered play in games, or preventing from an older girl playing down. Is this similar in NGLL? Is there a set roster and if a girl is not on that roster, she cannot play? Can anything be done after the fact or must this be brought up to refs at the game?

All players register with NGLL and the club also submits a roster

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327829 04/23/21 09:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls can not play down to another age group

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #327835 04/23/21 10:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So my issue is, there was a player on opposing team (bigger than most) who's number is not on the NGLL Roster emailed out on March 1st and is not listed by name on the team site (no numbers on team site but I crosschecked with NGLL list).

Seems to me, there should be some avenue to contact NGLL if we have video proof of unknown number playing in a game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327837 04/23/21 10:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So my issue is, there was a player on opposing team (bigger than most) who's number is not on the NGLL Roster emailed out on March 1st and is not listed by name on the team site (no numbers on team site but I crosschecked with NGLL list).

Seems to me, there should be some avenue to contact NGLL if we have video proof of unknown number playing in a game.
Do you want to make that move, or is that a move you leave up to your Club/Coach? They should be the ones pursuing it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327841 04/23/21 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you want to make that move, or is that a move you leave up to your Club/Coach? They should be the ones pursuing it.
As a parent I've never seen the rosters of the other teams so I'm guessing this IS the coach asking...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327847 04/23/21 10:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, I don't want to make something out of nothing, just wondering if anyone has seen or experienced this sort of thing happening.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327848 04/23/21 11:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent I've never seen the rosters of the other teams so I'm guessing this IS the coach asking...

Some tournaments have rosters on their site but we got a list from NGLL asking us to verify all the information, NGLL sent it out because many rosters had multiple teams listed for one kid.

Like Reply Quote
Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard