BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 87 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can’t wait to see if M&D loses to Pride this weekend.
Must be all these Hero Karen mom’s and “I sit on my throne” dads. How does it feel to bully a bunch of 2026 girls?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question about rostering, I know in soccer, they are very strict about not having girls unrostered play in games, or preventing from an older girl playing down. Is this similar in NGLL? Is there a set roster and if a girl is not on that roster, she cannot play? Can anything be done after the fact or must this be brought up to refs at the game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls can not play for another club once they are rostered for a team. If a girl who is not rostered for a team is needed to play for another team the coach has to contact the NGLL and notify the other coach prior to the game. If they do not notify the other coach they have to forfeit the game. Girls can only move for A or A, B to A or B to B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question about rostering, I know in soccer, they are very strict about not having girls unrostered play in games, or preventing from an older girl playing down. Is this similar in NGLL? Is there a set roster and if a girl is not on that roster, she cannot play? Can anything be done after the fact or must this be brought up to refs at the game?

All players register with NGLL and the club also submits a roster

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls can not play down to another age group

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So my issue is, there was a player on opposing team (bigger than most) who's number is not on the NGLL Roster emailed out on March 1st and is not listed by name on the team site (no numbers on team site but I crosschecked with NGLL list).

Seems to me, there should be some avenue to contact NGLL if we have video proof of unknown number playing in a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So my issue is, there was a player on opposing team (bigger than most) who's number is not on the NGLL Roster emailed out on March 1st and is not listed by name on the team site (no numbers on team site but I crosschecked with NGLL list).

Seems to me, there should be some avenue to contact NGLL if we have video proof of unknown number playing in a game.
Do you want to make that move, or is that a move you leave up to your Club/Coach? They should be the ones pursuing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you want to make that move, or is that a move you leave up to your Club/Coach? They should be the ones pursuing it.
As a parent I've never seen the rosters of the other teams so I'm guessing this IS the coach asking...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, I don't want to make something out of nothing, just wondering if anyone has seen or experienced this sort of thing happening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent I've never seen the rosters of the other teams so I'm guessing this IS the coach asking...

Some tournaments have rosters on their site but we got a list from NGLL asking us to verify all the information, NGLL sent it out because many rosters had multiple teams listed for one kid.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team are you speaking of? If the player is not on the roster than the coach would have to be notified at the start of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls can not play for another club once they are rostered for a team. If a girl who is not rostered for a team is needed to play for another team the coach has to contact the NGLL and notify the other coach prior to the game. If they do not notify the other coach they have to forfeit the game. Girls can only move for A or A, B to A or B to B.

I looked on the NGLL website and couldn’t find anything about moving. Where are the rules laid out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, I don't want to make something out of anything, just wondering if anyone has seen or experienced this sort of thing happening.

So how did you see the roster if you’re not the coach? I’ve never seen a roster for even our team, much less other teams.

Honestly, are we really at that point? We know kids hold back, why not the police that too.

If you are concerned with the size of girls, you better get your roster out when you play Heros green.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team are you speaking of? If the player is not on the roster than the coach would have to be notified at the start of the game.

I prefer not to say since I am not 100% positive, but the situation to me appears to be an older B team player playing on a younger A team, based on the jersey number and what I piece together on the site.
I just spoke to our coach and she basically said nothing we can do after the fact, so I let this lay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I prefer not to say since I am not 100% positive, but the situation to me appears to be an older B team player playing on a younger A team, based on the jersey number and what I piece together on the site.
I just spoke to our coach and she basically said nothing we can do after the fact, so I let this lay.

Probably the right decision.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I looked on the NGLL website and couldn’t find anything about moving. Where are the rules laid out?

http://www.nationalgirlslacrosseleague.com/Rules.html

Substitute Players: Teams may use players from a lower age group and/or level - meaning: a "B" player can play up an age group and/or division and an "A" player may only play up an age group... Ex. a 2027 "A" player may substitute on a 2026 "A", but NOT a 2026 "B" team. If you are going to do this, you must email mlynch@nationalgirlslacrosseleague.com Thursday before the game will be played and you must notify the opposing coach and scorekeeper before the game.

Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, I don't want to make something out of anything, just wondering if anyone has seen or experienced this sort of thing happening.

So how did you see the roster if you’re not the coach? I’ve never seen a roster for even our team, much less other teams.

Honestly, are we really at that point? We know kids hold back, why not the police that too.

If you are concerned with the size of girls, you better get your roster out when you play Heros green.

NGLL out out a roster on March 1st.

Most clubs have roster on team site.

Ha, there are some big kids no doubt about it, not saying that makes them a player playing down, but that, add to the fact that the number is not listed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be all these Hero Karen mom’s and “I sit on my throne” dads. How does it feel to bully a bunch of 2026 girls?
Don’t be so sensitive. M&D lost to Heros by 2
And Pride lost by 1. It should be a good game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That roster 3/1 was definitely not the final. NGLL opened registration back up for teams who didn’t have everyone registered. I know because I registered my daughter 3/12 and got confirmation from Sheridan. Are you seriously saying a girl is playing down because she’s “bigger than most”? That is ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, really? That's really sad. I hope for your sake you are a 7th grade girl.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That roster 3/1 was definitely not the final. NGLL opened registration back up for teams who didn’t have everyone registered. I know because I registered my daughter 3/12 and got confirmation from Sheridan. Are you seriously saying a girl is playing down because she’s “bigger than most”? That is ridiculous.

Lots of teams have girls “bigger than most” but they are also listed on the rosters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t be so sensitive. M&D lost to Heros by 2
And Pride lost by 1. It should be a good game.

Pride got hosed. 2 tough games in same day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like summer tournies will be ! Deal with it and keep playing the best to get better mommy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but the gap is closing on Hero’s and the coach recruiting players after his team only wins by 1 is the indicator

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but the gap is closing on Hero’s and the coach recruiting players after his team only wins by 1 is the indicator
Id say it’s getting bigger. Last time LBC won 10-7

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought LBC's goalie and best middie went to MDU? Doesn't look like it worked out very well for MDU. One of the parents on the sidelines said the new goalie was one of their best field players. She was pretty impressive in the goal during our game with LBC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought LBC's goalie and best middie went to MDU? Doesn't look like it worked out very well for MDU. One of the parents on the sidelines said the new goalie was one of their best field players. She was pretty impressive in the goal during our game with LBC.

The Hero's goalie was lights out in goal. Huge difference maker

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is not doing too good. Maybe they need to recruit some more girls from the programs around them. Great “Integrity” group of people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is not doing too good. Maybe they need to recruit some more girls from the programs around them. Great “Integrity” group of people.

Injury bug has hit an the top 2-3 players are out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players playing knowing they have been exposed to positive cases of Covid just to play a game of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players playing knowing they have been exposed to positive cases of Covid just to play a game of lacrosse.

You mean in violation of NGLL protocol?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hero's goalie was lights out in goal. Huge difference maker
I am sure she was goalie dad/heros coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can be exposed without being deemed a close contact. Go drive your car with your mask on and be quiet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can be exposed without being deemed a close contact. Go drive your car with your mask on and be quiet.
You really are a classy person hope you never have to have Covid or a family member.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are the Integrity tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Yellow Jackets are coming to the area to play some teams this weekend. Anyone know who they are playing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are the Integrity tryouts?

July 18th, as of now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero’s both teams and Pride

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That LBC goalie is no joke comes out of the goal and has better stick work then anyone I’ve seen at that age. I don’t know if she is new to the position or what but she is impressive. Is that a new player? I thought someone said they lost there goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That will be interesting

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 87 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 86 87
Quick Reply