BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 126 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]GCS up 12-2 over McD. Of course McD's best player is out for the game so that helps.[/
It stinks she couldn’t play, but not sure she would have been a 10 goal difference

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
13-3 final.

More surprising result today is John Carroll beating Bryn Mawr

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]GCS up 12-2 over McD. Of course McD's best player is out for the game so that helps.
So when’s she out, their Twitter is silent basically. Just goes to show who they want to run their show. Will this be their reason for losing a second game? Looks like they need to coach the other girls on the team to play-not just

Why you stalking their Twitter? Creeper

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is something really wrong with the coaching at McDonogh. So much talent that should have carried that team to a win without their best player, but when the coaching staff revolves the entire offense around one, things like today happen. GCS played an incredible game. They were hungry for the win. They got it. Congratulations to both SPSG and GCS. When you rely on the whole team, you win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]GCS up 12-2 over McD. Of course McD's best player is out for the game so that helps.
So when’s she out, their Twitter is silent basically. Just goes to show who they want to run their show. Will this be their reason for losing a second game? Looks like they need to coach the other girls on the team to play-not just

Their Twitter is totally legit and it’s not creepy to stalk it at all. The silence is deafening on there when the team is not winning.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting article in the Sun yesterday with quotes from Mac Ford that McD has lost their "aura of invincibility" and this loss will lead to more losses. Surprising coming from a coach of a team that has to play McD next week.

In my opinion when the Robinson brothers left McDonogh the "aura of invincibility" left. That may start some vitriol on this board but I went back and looked at the archives on the IAAM website after the McDonogh loss to SPSG. To go 190 straight games undefeated and win nine consecutive IAAM championships with the very difficult IAAM and out of conference schedule they played was beyond impressive. I am sure Taylor will be a great coach but that is a really tough act to follow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their Twitter is totally legit and it’s not creepy to stalk it at all. The silence is deafening on there when the team is not winning.
For people who can’t watch the game-it’s not creepy to follow their Twitter to see what’s happening. 3 girls scored & no credit because it wasn’t their star? That’s sad. Obviously there’s no “team” w/ in that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is something really wrong with the coaching at McDonogh. So much talent that should have carried that team to a win without their best player, but when the coaching staff revolves the entire offense around one, things like today happen. GCS played an incredible game. They were hungry for the win. They got it. Congratulations to both SPSG and GCS. When you rely on the whole team, you win.
TC definitely knows the game, but that may not translate into a good coach. McD also is not getting all the talent they once did. That may be a school admin choice. McD had 6 yellows and red card yesterday, that’s not good coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting article in the Sun yesterday with quotes from Mac Ford that McD has lost their "aura of invincibility" and this loss will lead to more losses. Surprising coming from a coach of a team that has to play McD next week.

In my opinion when the Robinson brothers left McDonogh the "aura of invincibility" left. That may start some vitriol on this board but I went back and looked at the archives on the IAAM website after the McDonogh loss to SPSG. To go 190 straight games undefeated and win nine consecutive IAAM championships with the very difficult IAAM and out of conference schedule they played was beyond impressive. I am sure Taylor will be a great coach but that is a really tough act to follow.
Robinson was a great coach and it may be unfair to hold TC to that standard. Don’t forget that before McDonogh, Robinson twice led a MD public school to the #1 ranking nationally and a winning streak that included wins over many of the private school powers of the day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sorry but this stuff and your hypothesis on this player is ludicrous. The dad is controversial, yes. The player is undeniably one of the most talented players to play the game at the high school level, and she will no doubt make an impact at the college level. She was out with a concussion from a hit in the St.Paul’s game and didn’t play in GCS game. An adult coming on here to bash a high school girl- who by the way is one of the nicest and most hardworking young ladies out there is a shame and you should be embarrassed.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD is overrated this year. They should have 3 losses. TC was fantastic player. She is still young and hopefully will learn to be a good Coach over time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
What an embarrassing rant.

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; . Reason: Cannot Attack Coaches.
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
This is really stretching. Sorry! I do question her being at the game if she suffered a concussion 2 days prior? Was she there? It’s a legality issue if she was on the sidelines w/ a head injury! They lost. They lost 2 games. She was at the one & they still lost.

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; . Reason: Cannot Attack Coaches.
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Robinson was a great coach and it may be unfair to hold TC to that standard. Don’t forget that before McDonogh, Robinson twice led a MD public school to the #1 ranking nationally and a winning streak that included wins over many of the private school powers of the day.

Shout-out to the MTH!
The O.G.
The original streak!
PJ Kesmodal’s baby!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
This is really stretching. Sorry! I do question her being at the game if she suffered a concussion 2 days prior? Was she there? It’s a legality issue if she was on the sidelines w/ a head injury! They lost. They lost 2 games. She was at the one & they still lost.[/quote]

She was not at the game.

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if she was on the sidelines Friday. I’m sure she will be out the rest of this season. A doctor will not clear a player for full contact play in 2-3 weeks even w a mild concussion if they are following protocol, especially if any priors. Not to bash a specific player but if she was as good as touted, than why does the coach dad have to be so involved and make sure all plays run through her? And why is TC having all plays run through her. Plenty of super talented girls on that team. Great players make even better TEAMmates. It’s not her fault. Her Dad has set this up. He should have more confidence in her abilities and let her shine on her own. I know she would still be a great player. Just detest that her teammates are sacrificed on her behalf - both in club and high school. And who runs McD’s Twitter anyway!

If TC wants to be a good coach, she needs to keep parents and politics out of the equation. I will never understand how a certain parent of a certain player at McD always needs to insert himself to control all aspects around his daughter. I’m sure he will somehow get involved at UM. Is it ironic a certain player was “out” of the GCS game when playing the team being coached by that player’s future college coach’s husband? I think not. This was on purpose. Player’s Dad knew they were going to lose and wanted to protect daughter. Make it look like her absence was the reason and that she is that important. He’s been running the show since grade school and everyone else on her “teams” are incidental. The fact she is the #1 2022 recruit and plastered all over the magazines is a joke. He’s playing everyone. I would not want my daughter to be her “teammate” at Maryland either. TC is just figuring out her first big coaching mistake. Hopefully this will be a lesson for CR too or else UMD will continue to lose their domination on the college scene as well. Too much talent out there now. The days of McD and UM dominating are well over and will never return. The key is “Team”. I see so many coaches in the IAAM coach like CR and not use their bench. The key to building a great team is building a deep bench and successfully subbing ALL of these players. Middies who run the entire game eventually burn out and get injured. Subbing is such a key factor that can be the difference maker. I’ve seen so many IAAM teams lose games this season by a few goals cause they didn’t effectively sub. And I’ve seen so many talented girls just standing on the sideline while the coach let it happen - usually due to club/parent politics.

This is really stretching. Sorry! I do question her being at the game if she suffered a concussion 2 days prior? Was she there? It’s a legality issue if she was on the sidelines w/ a head injury! They lost. They lost 2 games. She was at the one & they still lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if she was on the sidelines Friday. I’m sure she will be out the rest of this season. A doctor will not clear a player for full contact play in 2-3 weeks even w a mild concussion if they are following protocol, especially if any priors. Not to bash a specific player but if she was as good as touted, than why does the coach dad have to be so involved and make sure all plays run through her? And why is TC having all plays run through her. Plenty of super talented girls on that team. Great players make even better TEAMmates. It’s not her fault. Her Dad has set this up. He should have more confidence in her abilities and let her shine on her own. I know she would still be a great player. Just detest that her teammates are sacrificed on her behalf - both in club and high school. And who runs McD’s Twitter anyway!

This is really stretching. Sorry! I do question her being at the game if she suffered a concussion 2 days prior? Was she there? It’s a legality issue if she was on the sidelines w/ a head injury! They lost. They lost 2 games. She was at the one & they still lost.[/quote][/quote]
100%^^^^

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You knows it’s entirely possible that a lot of her “super talented” teammates are overrated. It’s also true that most of the girls on McD had never played meaningful minutes in the IAAM until this year. Meanwhile SPSG and NDP have quite a few senior girls that have started every game they’ve played since their freshman year. People think that playing high level club lacrosse is similar to IAAM lacrosse and it’s just not true.the schemes run by the good coaches that have their team 6 days a week is entirely different then playing summer club games on teams that practice 10-12 times all summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if she really had a concussion (mild or not) she would not be playing in the NDP game this week. Let’s see if that happens

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if she really had a concussion (mild or not) she would not be playing in the NDP game this week. Let’s see if that happens
Perhaps everyone should mind their own business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got it T. Or at least MCD parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why get so defensive? There is protocol to follow regardless...so, if she plays this week there was no concussion

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

💯

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One girl shouldn’t make or break a team . That’s ludicrous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got it T. Or at least MCD parent.

Not T or a MCD parent just someone who thinks this kid’s health is not anyones business that posts on a forum ANONYMOUSLY! I hope she suits up against NDP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it’s safe to say there are actually 2 or more girls on McD (& same two girls from her club team) who are actually better players. Hopefully now they will get to show everyone since she’s not there for TC to run all the plays through. She won’t be able to play this week since she had a concussion. If she does play, she didn’t have a concussion. Concussion protocol won’t allow her to be cleared this week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

💯
i agree. you want to question the fathers motives , coaching or school itself that's fine but the health and well being of a high school junior is no one's business but the family's. if you don't think all the stuff said on this site gets back to her you are mistaken. You people need to get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is all about her. I doubt she stays around. I suspect that she quits to peruse other opportunities. She can continue to run her expensive clinics with little kids throughout the country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TC has a God complex. It is all about her. I doubt she stays around. I suspect that she quits to peruse other opportunities. She can continue to run her expensive clinics with little kids throughout the country.
Ouch...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it’s safe to say there are actually 2 or more girls on McD (& same two girls from her club team) who are actually better players. Hopefully now they will get to show everyone since she’s not there for TC to run all the plays through. She won’t be able to play this week since she had a concussion. If she does play, she didn’t have a concussion. Concussion protocol won’t allow her to be cleared this week.

There are not 2 girls on McD better than the player being discussed. If anyone actually thinks that they are just hating on the girl. Think what you want about her father but pretending like she's not a fantastic player is just trolling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
John Carroll with nice wins over BMS and GCS. Win the draw, hold the ball until the defense falls asleep, score, rinse, repeat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
John Carroll with nice wins over BMS and GCS. Win the draw, hold the ball until the defense falls asleep, score, rinse, repeat.
McD v. John Carroll will be interesting game then

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it will. Both teams run their offense through one person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're gonna have grapes, at least they are sour!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're gonna have grapes, at least they are sour!
LOL, no sour grapes as our team beat all 4. Stop the sole players that run offenses and your team can beat them too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, if McD's one player is out with a concussion, they need the rest of the team to step up. Can they do it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, if McD's one player is out with a concussion, they need the rest of the team to step up. Can they do it?
All I am going to say is the NDP parents should bring ear plugs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why get so defensive? There is protocol to follow regardless...so, if she plays this week there was no concussion

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. But, since no one is better, should no one be involved?

Why note have Lebron take every shot, initiate every set/sequence. Why not have Joey Spallina dodge to the goal every time? Why not have Izzy Scane isolate each time for Northwestern?

Because if you do, other teams will quickly learn to stop that - it is not playing as a TEAM. And that is exactly what is happening right now.

There are not 2 girls on McD better than the player being discussed. If anyone actually thinks that they are just hating on the girl. Think what you want about her father but pretending like she's not a fantastic player is just trolling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But...McD has plenty of other guns to rely on. JC does not. Here is the next real test for Taylor Cummings...

Like Reply Quote
Page 26 of 126 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard