Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody is forced to sign the "NDA/Contract". They can always play somewhere else. The funny thing is in 2 years.....the "top" 2026 team is never the top team. The other kids catch up quick.

ooooohhhh right. there is still freedom of choice in America. right I had forgotten that nobody was forced to play for a particular club team. thanks for the refresher.

It is funny that if you DO IN FACT want to play for the tigers, you DO have to sign an NDA.

Well....that is their choice. I personally would not sign an NDA based on a local travel team for a bunch of 6th graders. It is insane but if parents feel that is a good option for their 12 year old...have at it. It's all smoke and mirrors until they get to high school anyway. I know clubs that are at best .500 but will have better high school players then the greatest 12 year old in the Philly area.....well maybe not as good as the guy who said the 2025 team was better then college teams (hahahaha).
Tigers actually signed up for the NXT spring leagues this year. They are a great squad but glad they finally agreed to play local comp to see where everyone really stands in the Philly area. Now we can see if all the hype of Tigers as clear #1, Roughriders #2, Freedom #3 and everyone being "the rest" is accurate.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity
Anonymous #322021 03/01/21 02:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody is forced to sign the "NDA/Contract". They can always play somewhere else. The funny thing is in 2 years.....the "top" 2026 team is never the top team. The other kids catch up quick.

ooooohhhh right. there is still freedom of choice in America. right I had forgotten that nobody was forced to play for a particular club team. thanks for the refresher.

It is funny that if you DO IN FACT want to play for the tigers, you DO have to sign an NDA.

Well....that is their choice. I personally would not sign an NDA based on a local travel team for a bunch of 6th graders. It is insane but if parents feel that is a good option for their 12 year old...have at it. It's all smoke and mirrors until they get to high school anyway. I know clubs that are at best .500 but will have better high school players then the greatest 12 year old in the Philly area.....well maybe not as good as the guy who said the 2025 team was better then college teams (hahahaha).
Tigers actually signed up for the NXT spring leagues this year. They are a great squad but glad they finally agreed to play local comp to see where everyone really stands in the Philly area. Now we can see if all the hype of Tigers as clear #1, Roughriders #2, Freedom #3 and everyone being "the rest" is accurate.

RR guy there parents wont bite because they can't allowed to comment,,worse you showed it was you because we played them a bunch,,so have fun.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #322599 03/08/21 05:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, with high school starting practices and no 2020 season to gauge, what are the guesses for the top teams around philly?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322614 03/08/21 08:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In no particular order Malvern Prep, Lasalle, Haverford School. Good news they all play each other so we will soon find out.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322657 03/09/21 09:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inter Ac is another level but if we are talking PIAA....LaSalle, Downingtown East, Bishop Shanahan, Conestoga, Garnet Valley. Radnor always seems to put a good product on the field. Never count out Springfield. Salesianum will have a very good team in Delaware (I list it because many PA players go down there).

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #322666 03/09/21 10:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inter Ac is another level but if we are talking PIAA....LaSalle, Downingtown East, Bishop Shanahan, Conestoga, Garnet Valley. Radnor always seems to put a good product on the field. Never count out Springfield. Salesianum will have a very good team in Delaware (I list it because many PA players go down there).

This year it will be Garnett and Kennet, from the true public schools. LaSalle, like St Joe Prep in football is a joke that they play in public league

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322704 03/09/21 12:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This year it will be Garnett and Kennet, from the true public schools. LaSalle, like St Joe Prep in football is a joke that they play in public league

Kennett is very strong this year. Avon Grove also puts a good product on the field. Chesmont may be up for grabs. DEAST is supposedly stacked this year.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #322786 03/09/21 08:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chesmont will be interesting. DEast and Kennett should be strong, DWest and AG have some good players, Shanahan will be down this year. How is WC East and Henderson?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322799 03/09/21 10:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chesmont will be interesting. DEast and Kennett should be strong, DWest and AG have some good players, Shanahan will be down this year. How is WC East and Henderson?

Kennett has some real strong players like Freebery that huge LSM, etc. Good D1 kids.

ANC and Lasalle good teams for the non Inter AC privates.

But I think Malvern is cream of the crop this year in PA and pretty darn high nationally. My son has to play them and the offene is crazy good, funny thing is they were probably even better last year.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #323153 03/13/21 09:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares about Nurry and his cronies breaking down Chester county lacrosse. Unless you sippin that bad kool aid

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #323230 03/15/21 09:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahaha so true, they are all a joke

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #323243 03/15/21 09:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is a Nurry?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #323258 03/15/21 10:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares about Nurry and his cronies breaking down Chester county lacrosse. Unless you sippin that bad kool aid

Good point....except for the 13 schools in the Chesmont and the 3 private schools....but other then that, you are correct.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #323259 03/15/21 10:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is a Nurry?

You can't be serious, but I'll play along. Two Words: Brotherly Love. To quote Biggie Smalls, If you don't know, now you know.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #323317 03/15/21 01:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is a Nurry?

You can't be serious, but I'll play along. Two Words: Brotherly Love. To quote Biggie Smalls, If you don't know, now you know.

Funny since Nurry's kid doesn't go to any of these schools.

Like Reply Quote
Page 98 of 101 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 101
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard