BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,968
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 75 of 267 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son plays on a football team that has a bunch of 26 Hawks kids on its roster. The weekend of the fall tournament coincided with a football playoff game where one team had maybe 6 or so Hawks playing against our team that has 6 Hawks kids on the roster. Like high school sports, in season games take priority over out of season events. Hard to play lacrosse with 1/2 a team. Other then this there is not much to the story of the Hawks cancelling their tournament participation.

This is highly plausible. A random football parent, which happens to have Hawks kids on said football team, stumbles onto this board to vouch for why the team withdrawals from a major tournament, after playing amateurs teams all fall? While considered a decent lawyer, even a lawyer with a night law degree from University of Baltimore would not postulate such nonsense. How about you try again with another excuse?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 26.....Maybe the greatest lacrosse team ever assembled. Every kid a blue chip D1 prospect.

Hope they are not hitting their peak too early.

I would bet that the same person made all three of those posts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams will be at Madlax Spring Madness (March 13) and Hogan's Spring Thaw (March 14) in Delaware. Obviously Madlax will there Saturday and Hawks will be there Sunday, but curious what other squads will be there. West Coast Starz sending two teams at 2026 for both days. Our WCS team has not played the Hawks, but I hope they get the opportunity. I am sure the Hawks will win handily, but will be good for the WCS boys to match up with the best 2026 team and see how big the gap is between the best (Hawks) and California lacrosse. Good luck to all the teams that will be there both days. Hopefully a fun and productive day (or two days) for all the programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 26.....Maybe the greatest lacrosse team ever assembled. Every kid a blue chip D1 prospect.

Hope they are not hitting their peak too early.

I would bet that the same person made all three of those posts

And trolls various other teams as a Hawks parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams will be at Madlax Spring Madness (March 13) and Hogan's Spring Thaw (March 14) in Delaware. Obviously Madlax will there Saturday and Hawks will be there Sunday, but curious what other squads will be there. West Coast Starz sending two teams at 2026 for both days. Our WCS team has not played the Hawks, but I hope they get the opportunity. I am sure the Hawks will win handily, but will be good for the WCS boys to match up with the best 2026 team and see how big the gap is between the best (Hawks) and California lacrosse. Good luck to all the teams that will be there both days. Hopefully a fun and productive day (or two days) for all the programs.

I hope the West Coast Starz team that played in Delaware in the fall is a better team. Just watching them warm up you knew they were going to lose all three games

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2026
SJ Blackstorm 2026 A
East Side Lacrosse 2026
Roar Lacrosse
West Coast Starz 2026 Gold
West Coast Starz 2026 Navy
Prime Time 2026

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next Level is running the March Kickoff Invitational same dates for 2031 - 2025 teams.

Teams:

BBL Elite, Bethesda Lacrosse Club, Cannons Select, Cavaliers, CLCA, DC Express, FCA Maryland, LI Express, LI Rebels, Looney’s, Mad Dog National, Mad Dog New Jersey, Mesa, Next Level, Primetime, Team 91 Maryland, Team Maryland, Top Caliber, True IL Premier, Virginia Lacrosse Club and VLC Black Ops.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2026
SJ Blackstorm 2026 A
East Side Lacrosse 2026
Roar Lacrosse
Prime Time 2026

What is this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2026
SJ Blackstorm 2026 A
East Side Lacrosse 2026
Roar Lacrosse
Prime Time 2026

What is this?

Spring Thaw on March 14th

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2026
SJ Blackstorm 2026 A
East Side Lacrosse 2026
Roar Lacrosse
Prime Time 2026

What is this?

A waste of time!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2026
SJ Blackstorm 2026 A
East Side Lacrosse 2026
Roar Lacrosse
Prime Time 2026

What is this?

A waste of time!!

What are you talking about it? Looks legit. Two groups: A and AA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next Level is running the March Kickoff Invitational same dates for 2031 - 2025 teams.

Teams:

BBL Elite, Bethesda Lacrosse Club, Cannons Select, Cavaliers, CLCA, DC Express, FCA Maryland, LI Express, LI Rebels, Looney’s, Mad Dog National, Mad Dog New Jersey, Mesa, Next Level, Primetime, Team 91 Maryland, Team Maryland, Top Caliber, True IL Premier, Virginia Lacrosse Club and VLC Black Ops.

This is only a 1 day event for A and then a 1 day event for AA. Looks like a very group of AA teams. Not sure why the Mad Dog kids from the west coast, CO and Tx are coming out to play in a 1 day event. Unless of course they are bringing their national team to play A teams on the first day?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope the West Coast Starz team that played in Delaware in the fall is a better team. Just watching them warm up you knew they were going to lose all three games

In the fall in Delaware, we brought two teams...split roughly equally. Gold team went 2-2 on Saturday losing to Sweetlax Fl (4-6) in the final. Navy team went 2-1 (lost to Gold). On Sunday, Navy team went 3-1, losing to Madlax in the final (5-6). Gold team went 1-2 (lost to Navy). At some point (not sure if will be this March tourney, but definitely for the summer, the teams will be resplit into a AA team and an A team. The AA team should be solid, but certainly not at the level of the top teams from MD or LI. Maybe we see that AA team in March but not sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2026
SJ Blackstorm 2026 A
East Side Lacrosse 2026
Roar Lacrosse
Prime Time 2026

What is this?

A waste of time!!

AA is now

Hawks
Madlax
Prime Time
Roar
West Coast Starz

Not bad for a single day event

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2026
SJ Blackstorm 2026 A
East Side Lacrosse 2026
Roar Lacrosse
Prime Time 2026

What is this?

A waste of time!!

AA is now

Hawks
Madlax
Prime Time
Roar
West Coast Starz

Madlax over Hawks in the Final 8-5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams:

What is VLC Black Ops?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams:

What is VLC Black Ops?

Black Ops is the 13U and 14U WSYL team formed by a combo of VLC, BLC and Next Level kids (and potentially a few kids from other clubs as well).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2026
SJ Blackstorm 2026 A
East Side Lacrosse 2026
Roar Lacrosse
Prime Time 2026

What is this?

A waste of time!!

AA is now

Hawks
Madlax
Prime Time
Roar
West Coast Starz

Madlax over Hawks in the Final 8-5
Ok Hawks dad I mean ML dad now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a ML Mom actually.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Hawks dad I mean ML dad now.[/quote]

As the parent of the one player that fits this description..... that prediction did not come from me. Nice try though...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As the parent of the one player that fits this description..... that prediction did not come from me. Nice try though...[/quote]

Most likely they will give the Hawks the easy draw and make ML & PT play before the game with the Hawks, otherwise ML & PT would both beat the Hawks 6-3 and 9-2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As the parent of the one player that fits this description..... that prediction did not come from me. Nice try though...[/quote]

What's up man!!??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why leave Hawks to join MadLax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As the parent of the one player that fits this description..... that prediction did not come from me. Nice try though...

What's up man!!??[/quote]

Enjoying life, staying safe....waiting for more lax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since Hawks is considered #1 in at least Md; what team has the best chance to overthrow them during the Spring Session? Madlax, Crabs, Looney's, BLC, FCA or Team 91? And why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since Hawks is considered #1 in at least Md; what team has the best chance to overthrow them during the Spring Session? Madlax, Crabs, Looney's, BLC, FCA or Team 91? And why?

Hawks Dad....Why ask this question. We all know..your team is the greatest team ever assembled. NO ONE can beat the Hawks. Is this what you are looking for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks Dad....Why ask this question. We all know..your team is the greatest team ever assembled. NO ONE can beat the Hawks. Is this what you are looking for?

Starting to think there is the same guy on here making 95% of these posts and not involved with any of these teams. Just a thought.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me reframe the question: which of these seven teams' parents are so insecure and desperate for validation that their son is on the "right" team that they would ask this question? And why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never understood the desire to be on a dominating team...just to be on the dominating team.

Who has ever enjoyed watching or winning a game when one team dominates the other? No one!

Conversely, the greatest games celebrated are when an underdog wins or when two teams are in an all out grudge match to win...and even sometimes when a team loses and can still walk away with heads held high knowing they played their best.

It’s even better when the players and parents of this team are like family, enjoying great competition, and building great memories along the journey.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never understood the desire to be on a dominating team...just to be on the dominating team.

Who has ever enjoyed watching or winning a game when one team dominates the other? No one!

Conversely, the greatest games celebrated are when an underdog wins or when two teams are in an all out grudge match to win...and even sometimes when a team loses and can still walk away with heads held high knowing they played their best.

It’s even better when the players and parents of this team are like family, enjoying great competition, and building great memories along the journey.

This is exactly what Bruce Castor likely said as he walked out of the Capitol last night.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me reframe the question: which of these seven teams' parents are so insecure and desperate for validation that their son is on the "right" team that they would ask this question? And why?

You're overthinking a simple post like most do on this board........

Crabs - most improved with the 2025s and domination at the X; guaranteed 75% or great possessions a game
Looney's - again much improved with the new additions/holdbacks on defense. Will be able to match up against Hawks attack
Madlax - solid team from top to bottom and may have the best transition game at the 26 level
BLC - injuries from last year make them the biggest unknown. Great attackman and strong in goal
FCA and 91 don't have a chance

I think the 'parents' on this board need a strong sedative. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs vs Hawks in the fall was a great game to watch. Close game and certainly a grudge match

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs - most improved with the 2025s and domination at the X; guaranteed 75% or great possessions a game
Looney's - again much improved with the new additions/holdbacks on defense. Will be able to match up against Hawks attack
Madlax - solid team from top to bottom and may have the best transition game at the 26 level
BLC - injuries from last year make them the biggest unknown. Great attackman and strong in goal

Its 7th grade lacrosse. You all have lost focus on what's important for these kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its 7th grade lacrosse. You all have lost focus on what's important for these kids.

Lots of these kids will be high school teammates and will sit around senior year with some Bud Lights and reminisce about the youth sports days. Hopefully with no knowledge of the shenanigans on here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of these kids will be high school teammates and will sit around senior year with some Bud Lights and reminisce about the youth sports days. Hopefully with no knowledge of the shenanigans on here.
And the dads end up friends on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have lost what it takes to be a D1 player. Best Team , Best Coach and Best record, Keep it real !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have lost what it takes to be a D1 player. Best Team , Best Coach and Best record, Keep it real !

So what your saying if an organization has PLL Coaches, PLL players and former National Championship Coaches teaching and coaching for an organization then they are the best. Got it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what your saying if an organization has PLL Coaches, PLL players and former National Championship Coaches teaching and coaching for an organization then they are the best. Got it

The person didn't say best "title" he said coach. You can dress up a turd in Polo and Brookes Brothers, it is still a turd. You can tell the best coaches by what they get out of their players and how their players respond to them. Those that retain players for years and seem to draw other talent to them is usually a good sign.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scrimmages happen or happening soon? If HOCO is actually starting early, games are only a few weeks away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to see the thread picking up again. It is rare to go dark for 3 days. Maybe the 3 or 4 guys who make 95% of the posts were away ski trips?

Like Reply Quote
Page 75 of 267 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard