BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 267 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard that BLC is combining with other teams for WSYL - anybody know if that is true?

They need a goalie; kid they have now folds under the pressure of the big game.

Not very cool to call out a 7th grader, and from what I have seen, not true in any event.

No it’s true. Makes an occasional big save but really can’t handle the pressure at the elite level.

You are literally a sad human being..

Sounds like someone is a little jealous of the BLC goalie. No reason to criticize a kid over "pressure." What pressure-packed games have these kids been in? It's fall ball.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that BLC is combining with other teams for WSYL - anybody know if that is true?

Not very cool to call out a 7th grader, and from what I have seen, not true in any event.

No it’s true. Makes an occasional big save but really can’t handle the pressure at the elite level.

His dad came on here last year, put his name on it and said his son would never play 2026 lacrosse in MD again as he was good enough to play 2025. LMAO, that aged well. Let's worry about winning at 2026 before coming on here to run your mouth. You brought this on yourself. The kid is an awesome kid. These shots are at the dad who does bring this on himself. The same reason people ripped on True when he was there. Nothing to do with the kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back in September somebody said on this board that BLC added a great goalie but he was injured.

Guess he still is

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His dad came on here last year, put his name on it and said his son would never play 2026 lacrosse in MD again as he was good enough to play 2025. LMAO, that aged well. Let's worry about winning at 2026 before coming on here to run your mouth. You brought this on yourself. The kid is an awesome kid. These shots are at the dad who does bring this on himself. The same reason people ripped on True when he was there. Nothing to do with the kid

If you believe everything you read on an anonymous board... Again you are literally a sad human being...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back in September somebody said on this board that BLC added a great goalie but he was injured.

Guess he still is

You should really get some professional help...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you have no life....

Now that is rich - anybody who reads/posts on BOTC is hardly in position to comment on who has no life! Why don't you go get one yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A bunch of you are clowns. You took the bait. I posted about being #50’s dad for the Hawks. There is no #50.

All the discussion about they are only on defense 10% of the game & points scored versus goals against is pointless at the end of the day all they care about is wins versus losses. Out of the 3 or 4 times they’ve played Tigers there was an OT win, wins by 5-7 goals, a loss by 1 off of a controversial push call from the far ref. They still went on to win that tournament and Tigers didn’t make the finals. Out of all the teams they played Tigers is the only one that comes to play consistently.

Their defense gets better with more time. They practice harder than their opponents play. That’s why the didn’t do the fall HoCo league, they work on getting better. Unless the other teams get to where the Hawks are consistently losing to them I can’t see how anyone can say they are ducking them.

They don’t carry much more than 20-21 kids and if their players play other sports so they don’t play in one tournament then so be it. They aren’t so stunk into FALL lacrosse that they aren’t going to allow the kids to be kids.

Everyone has all this and that to say about them but they can’t beat them and they won’t show up for tryouts. stink it up get better and live with the results. I promise you, their coaches or kids don’t care about what you all post in this group. Now 2-3 of their dads may but that’s a very small minority.

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you have no life....

Now that is rich - anybody who reads/posts on BOTC is hardly in position to comment on who has no life! Why don't you go get one yourself.

There is a difference between reading/posting and disparaging a kid. That is why you need to get help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A bunch of you are clowns. You took the bait. I posted about being #50’s dad for the Hawks. There is no #50.

All the discussion about they are only on defense 10% of the game & points scored versus goals against is pointless at the end of the day all they care about is wins versus losses. Out of the 3 or 4 times they’ve played Tigers there was an OT win, wins by 5-7 goals, a loss by 1 off of a controversial push call from the far ref. They still went on to win that tournament and Tigers didn’t make the finals. Out of all the teams they played Tigers is the only one that comes to play consistently.

Their defense gets better with more time. They practice harder than their opponents play. That’s why the didn’t do the fall HoCo league, they work on getting better. Unless the other teams get to where the Hawks are consistently losing to them I can’t see how anyone can say they are ducking them.

They don’t carry much more than 20-21 kids and if their players play other sports so they don’t play in one tournament then so be it. They aren’t so stunk into FALL lacrosse that they aren’t going to allow the kids to be kids.

Everyone has all this and that to say about them but they can’t beat them and they won’t show up for tryouts. stink it up get better and live with the results. I promise you, their coaches or kids don’t care about what you all post in this group. Now 2-3 of their dads may but that’s a very small minority.

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

What a complete hammerhead you are and your team has kids that would be playing 2025 in other states take them away and you're just like the other teams, great recap no one cares what you have to say.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually you are the clown.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

What a complete hammerhead you are and your team has kids that would be playing 2025 in other states take them away and you're just like the other teams, great recap no one cares what you have to say.

Swinging at air at this point smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Well it sounds like a nerve was struck and Dad may be worried about his son keeping his spot next year. Lets just say I know of 2 kids that will be headed to Annapolis next year for tryouts; both are long-poles and both will make that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Well it sounds like a nerve was struck and Dad may be worried about his son keeping his spot next year. Lets just say I know of 2 kids that will be headed to Annapolis next year for tryouts; both are long-poles and both will make that team.

Do tell......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Good. Always looking to add talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Give us a hint.......what team are they from ? BLC? another? 1 from two different teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Why are kids planning on Hawks tryouts for August 2021 just three months after not trying out for them and committing to another team for a year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 2 poles that would make that team next year...one plays for Looneys and the other at BLC...if it is not one of those, probably not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somebody is a clown because they don’t have the Hawks roster committed to memory and didn’t know you made up a fake number? Okay got it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Why are kids planning on Hawks tryouts for August 2021 just three months after not trying out for them and committing to another team for a year?

My question would be. Do you expect kids on the Hawks to be intimidated or scared of any competition?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Not to mention their top player has been secretly training with their rival!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somebody is a clown because they don’t have the Hawks roster committed to memory and didn’t know you made up a fake number? Okay got it.
Pretty much sums up Hawks dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you have no life....

There is a difference between reading/posting and disparaging a kid. That is why you need to get help.
You're confusing a comment about one goalie with disparagement of another. Agree that the disparagement is wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Lets hear it......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Who exactly is their rival?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Lets hear it......

Please stop taking the bait from this guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Lets hear it......

Please stop taking the bait from this guy.

Ha, It is probably the same guy talking to himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son tried out for Hawks this past August and did not make the cut. He plans to tryout again this summer. After watching the try out I had two observations. First, the guys wearing Hawks helmets were far more aggressive in getting after it for each drill they ran. I think this is what set them apart and it occurred to me that that energy and intensity is part of their normal practice culture. Second, I was amazed at the small turnout of non-Hawks kids trying out. I expected maybe 3 non Hawks kid for each Hawks kid. It was more like 1 to 1, which was surprising to me. When I was a kid I wanted to always tryout against the best to see if I could earn a spot. If I got cut my view was “can’t wait to next year to try it again”. Not sure why there is not a line at the door to tryout to play with the best. It is clear to me when we watch them play that the kids are well coached and play team ball so I hope my kid’s work on the wall earns him a roster spot this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, let's translate:

(1) Hawks are amazing and their success comes from hard work and great coaching, nothing else;
(2) kids on other teams lack determination, and fewer than expected even dare to try out for the Hawks;
(3) but when you were a kid, you had the drive and confidence that all the non-Hawks kids of today are lacking.

Thanks "Dad from another team" for that perspective; not transparent at all!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, let's translate:

(1) Hawks are amazing and their success comes from hard work and great coaching, nothing else;
(2) kids on other teams lack determination, and fewer than expected even dare to try out for the Hawks;
(3) but when you were a kid, you had the drive and confidence that all the non-Hawks kids of today are lacking.

Ha. I don't think that even a Hawk's dad would write that posing as a non-hawks dad and think it would be believable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, let's translate:

Assuming that they really do have 4 hold backs as has been stated at least 15 times and I think at one point someone actually was crazy enough to list birth months and name the 4 or at least the positions. What do you credit their success to? I'm interested to hear the response to this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have the Hawks identified their WSYL team yet? Will their be tryouts? How many spots do they need to fill?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 2 poles that would make that team next year...one plays for Looneys and the other at BLC...if it is not one of those, probably not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#___’s Dad 🤣🤣🤣
The fact you put that much effort in to your bait and then this post is hilarious, Hawks daddy. Now go pump your guns in your wife’s full length mirror, tell yourself you are the best, and go to work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are more dense than I assumed. I’m not a Hawks dad at all. The post was just to show how consumed you guys are over a team that your kid doesn’t play for or never will.

It’s known that the 4 kids who are “too old” for WSYL were held back before 1st grade. Not for lacrosse.

I’ve seen them play up a last year and they lost all their games BUT they weren’t scared of the bigger kids and they never lost by more than 4 or 5 goals. The boys are tough, they aren’t scared of competition. Whether it be at practice or in games.

The club owner has always said they recruit for hardwork first and foremost. Then athleticism, IQ, and skill. The first 2 traits can’t be “coached” you have it or you don’t. The last 2 can be developed.

Until another team outworks them for the WHOLE GAME, they will continue to get better and improve.

Stop riding their dicks, get outside with your sons and teach them some work ethic. It will help way more than anything else.

Like the guy mentioned about the tryouts, it shows that most others talk a big game but don’t show up to test them.

Speculation about others is for LOSERS!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are more dense than I assumed. I’m not a Hawks dad at all. The post was just to show how consumed you guys are over a team that your kid doesn’t play for or never will.

It’s known that the 4 kids who are “too old” for WSYL were held back before 1st grade. Not for lacrosse.

I’ve seen them play up a last year and they lost all their games BUT they weren’t scared of the bigger kids and they never lost by more than 4 or 5 goals. The boys are tough, they aren’t scared of competition. Whether it be at practice or in games.

The club owner has always said they recruit for hardwork first and foremost. Then athleticism, IQ, and skill. The first 2 traits can’t be “coached” you have it or you don’t. The last 2 can be developed.

Until another team outworks them for the WHOLE GAME, they will continue to get better and improve.

Stop riding their dicks, get outside with your sons and teach them some work ethic. It will help way more than anything else.

Like the guy mentioned about the tryouts, it shows that most others talk a big game but don’t show up to test them.

Have the Hawks already identified their team for WSYL? Are there any open spots?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have the Hawks identified their WSYL team yet? Will their be tryouts? How many spots do they need to fill?

Team is set. No tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You tell them Coach Rage!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This sums up all you need to know about the Hawks. Kids are winners, Dads are losers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You tell them Coach Rage!

Keep eating those L's and wondering why

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many holdbacks do BLC, VLC and Next Level have that they need to combine to form a WSYL team?

Like Reply Quote
Page 62 of 267 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard