BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 267 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does it make you sad that your kid gets handled by multi sport athletes and aren't lax obsessed like you. Maybe get junior on the football field and he won't get steam rolled every time he plays Hawks on the lax field and you won't have to hear "Yeah Buddy".

The dad of #2...Stop looking and acting a fool. It's truly pathetic. How's the double wide in Glen Burnie?

You feel better now. Your kid still can't compete. You're the guy pounding keys about lax while your wife is out getting pounded by a bunch of dudes.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it make you sad that your kid gets handled by multi sport athletes and aren't lax obsessed like you. Maybe get junior on the football field and he won't get steam rolled every time he plays Hawks on the lax field and you won't have to hear "Yeah Buddy".

The dad of #2...Stop looking and acting a fool. It's truly pathetic. How's the double wide in Glen Burnie?

I have seen some of the hawks kids who play football; pretty soft if you ask me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You feel better now. Your kid still can't compete. You're the guy pounding keys about lax while your wife is out getting pounded by a bunch of dudes.

Where do I get a pair of boots like you have??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True ducking Hawks again this Sunday! 🤦‍♂️
huh?

Fall Lacrosse Showdown

True is bringing 2 National teams to compete against regular clubs and won't even play the Hawks.

Actually think its the other way around.......

Come on man. True and hawks aren’t even close to the same level. This comparison is crazy.

Then why are they ducking another good tournament again just like HOCO?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoah. Whole new level dude. Grow up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have seen some of the hawks kids who play football; pretty soft if you ask me.

Where have you seen them play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are going to duck NAL on the 14th

Source?

Hawks has multiple kids playing football championship on Saturday - pulled out of NAL and jumped in Fall Lax Showdown on Sunday

Probably has more to do with this:

Best player is still gimpy. (Cannot compete with good teams without him)
Do not want to play real competition at NAL, so they go to second rate tournament to save coach and parents the embarrassment of under achieving.
Dad that yells "Yeah Buddy" can claim another championship for his son.

This is comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

just visiting the board. Wow. i'm assuming this is not adults going back and forth, but rather the kids themselves. If you are an adult and find yourself typing the message above, you should probably take a long hard look in the mirror.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
huh?

Fall Lacrosse Showdown

True is bringing 2 National teams to compete against regular clubs and won't even play the Hawks.

I've seen both teams play a few times. You can't believe this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder how often people pose as dad's of the other team and put down their own kid's team just to stoke the fire. I would bet 50% of the time.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ust visiting the board. Wow. i'm assuming this is not adults going back and forth, but rather the kids themselves. If you are an adult and find yourself typing the message above, you should probably take a long hard look in the mirror.

SNOWFLAKE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the rumors are true that TigersXVI are adding that middie from Big4HHH, then all teams are in trouble for the WSYL. The Hawks HAD 1 defender to shut down the Tigers kid...but they will not have him for WSYL and the rest cannot shut him down....even if they somehow get the BLC or Looneys defender to jump for that tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
huh?

Fall Lacrosse Showdown

Come on man. True and hawks aren’t even close to the same level. This comparison is crazy.

Then why are they ducking another good tournament again just like HOCO?

I am not a hawks dad but only a true dad would think they can compete. I don’t know why they aren’t in the tournament. I am sure it’s not that they are hiding from true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get back to lacrosse. Here are the latest local rankings, just released by anonymous. Tell me where I am wrong:

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
VLC
FCA
NextLevel
True

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA Youth Football League; and your kid is soft but on the lax field and now seen he is the same on the football field. Hilarious to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the rumors are true that TigersXVI are adding that middie from Big4HHH, then all teams are in trouble for the WSYL. The Hawks HAD 1 defender to shut down the Tigers kid...but they will not have him for WSYL and the rest cannot shut him down....even if they somehow get the BLC or Looneys defender to jump for that tournament.

Those two would have no issues shutting down shutting wither of the down; trust me. Big, Physical and fast with a 6 foot pole; enough said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Tigers dad. No one here knows who you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder how often people pose as dad's of the other team and put down their own kid's team just to stoke the fire. I would bet 50% of the time.

It may be more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who has True beaten of note?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh you have? prove it....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You spend waaaaaaay too much time wrapped up in 7th grade lax. That's awesome, if they win it. Then guess what. Nothing, we move on to the next slap d tournament and go from there, rinse and repeat. Not much more warm weather left. I would suggest going and breathing some in and then exhaling slowly while repeating "It's only youth lacrosse"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are there so many more Kreepy dads in youth lacrosse than any other sport? Can you imagine if their wives knew the stalking they do on these boards? It’s sad and quite comical at the same time. Why do they become obsessed with 7th grade players on another team? These Kreepers stalk these poor kids, watch them play other sports, then report their findings to a random message board. Keyboard typing won’t make your son better dad, it’s genetics. But we will watch you pace the sidelines, listen to your babble on the sideline, and talk amongst each other how we hope you find another team next year. The Kreepers are obvious, easily identifiable, and known amongst the families of your team, and other teams as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds more like the Big4HHH middie dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No chance this is a tigers person, there 10 page team looney contract prohibits commenting on anything, paranoid wachkos

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just be careful what you’re wishing for with the BLC and Looneys defenseman; either would take your sons spot in a heartbeat. And I’ve seen your son try to run the ball; soft up the middle and not fast enough to get outside.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the ole Kreepys like to call out the kids, how about we call these dads out by team? You know who they are. First up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

just visiting the board. Wow. i'm assuming this is not adults going back and forth, but rather the kids themselves. If you are an adult and find yourself typing the message above, you should probably take a long hard look in the mirror.

This sounds like Coach Rage?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like a cool guy, not creepy at all and definitely not a lost. I hope someday our sons are teammates in HS or college, we can get together in the bar for some beers. You rock dude!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just be careful what you’re wishing for with the BLC and Looneys defenseman; either would take your sons spot in a heartbeat. And I’ve seen your son try to run the ball; soft up the middle and not fast enough to get outside.

Your watching and critiquing someone else's sons play when no one cares about yours. I would say advantage guy who has local dads providing scouting reports on his son he is that good. Just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA Youth Football League; and your kid is soft but on the lax field and now seen he is the same on the football field. Hilarious to watch.

Can you try English? What team did your son play for? We know you're making it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds more like the Big4HHH middie dad.
He plays for Dukes/Nationals now (been playing for their 2025s, but he's an on age 2026), kind of odd anyone would say he is on Tigers as there was never an contact from them. No interest in playing for another club, but thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get back to lacrosse. Here are the latest local rankings, just released by anonymous. Tell me where I am wrong:

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
VLC
FCA
NextLevel
True
Check tourney machine: VLC has no place on here after their weekend in PA...beat NXT by 1, Freedom by 2 and lost (again) to PA Roughriders (heard their big attack didn't even play due to football injury)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax, it’s fall lacrosse. Teams are not playing with complete rosters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then I guess MadLax is off the list too, since they only beat Freedom by 2 and by 1 in Delaware last month.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t imagine there are many if any teams with their full rosters for these fall tourneys. It’s great kids are playing multiple sports, but that leads to fall lax lineups that are less than complete

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Hawks duck HOCO league & blackout one of the hardest fall tournaments when there 2024 25 27 are playing? Express Sweetlax Looneys Tiger Primetime 91MD better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
VLC
FCA
NextLevel
True

Glad to see the 2025s were able to help boost Crabs rankings. The team had no chance otherwise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t imagine there are many if any teams with their full rosters for these fall tourneys. It’s great kids are playing multiple sports, but that leads to fall lax lineups that are less than complete

Can't be true, it's teams ducking.

Like Reply Quote
Page 57 of 267 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard