Anonymous #313519 10/26/20 10:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are you talking about? No FCA player is playing for Hawks.

Good point....all the good kids already left for other programs. No one left on that team would even make Hawks.

I am not saying that. I am saying that there is no FCA kid playing Hawks. PLUS, they haven't scrimmaged.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #313605 10/26/20 05:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course Kreepy Dad returns because he is upset with his son not making a clip for his highlight reel. It is what happens when your rockstar gets shutdown. But what do you do now Kreepy? Continue to call out a player who shut him down or get some extra training for Timmie? We are all holding in suspense until the stalker replies.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #313606 10/26/20 05:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s not as much fun on the message board without the nutty PA RR dad? Wait a sec, he woke up this morning and realized his supersstar was playing against a 6th grade team. Now he’s crickets. Come on Napoleon, we enjoy your comments to keep the Board active. Small man, small shoes, basement hack.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #313612 10/26/20 06:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah the Dad who storms the field should at least find another tattoo artist because what he has is Busch league. While his biceps were bulging, the ink work is dank. Did you actually pay someone for that? You don’t think people are laughing at you behind you back Napoleon? Cmon, if your gonna get ink, find an artist, not your sister-in-law. If you want to chest pound about your 5-star recruit, at least look the part.
5’ 3”. Stop.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313614 10/26/20 06:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you cared about this player, you would not keep provoking the Dad(s) with name calling and asking them to come back with more criticism. Remember that the Dads on both sides of the debate will remain anonymous but the player is not.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #313639 10/26/20 10:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah the Dad who storms the field should at least find another tattoo artist because what he has is Busch league. While his biceps were bulging, the ink work is dank. Did you actually pay someone for that? You don’t think people are laughing at you behind you back Napoleon? Cmon, if your gonna get ink, find an artist, not your sister-in-law. If you want to chest pound about your 5-star recruit, at least look the part.
5’ 3”. Stop.

I don't know who has bigger issues, the PA RR Dad or the person who posted this. Both are funny and sad at the same time.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313662 10/27/20 07:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5’ 3”. Stop.

I don't know who has bigger issues, the PA RR Dad or the person who posted this. Both are funny and sad at the same time.

I said it before and I will say it again. There are too many men out here checking out other dudes on the sidelines. We need more Saltwater Lax at all these tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #313676 10/27/20 08:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to this forum and my son was new to the 26 Looneys team. The amount of bullying on this forum is truly pathetic. Grown men should not be acting like this. Is this how we would want our sons to see us behave? We are better than this. Let's root for each individual kid and see them blossom into strong young men.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313701 10/27/20 11:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5’ 3”. Stop.

I said it before and I will say it again. There are too many men out here checking out other dudes on the sidelines. We need more Saltwater Lax at all these tournaments.
Not sure what you mean; if a Dad runs on the field and causes a scene it is going to be noticed and talked about. what do you mean by "checking out other dudes"?

And, what is Saltwater lax?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313704 10/27/20 11:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to this forum and my son was new to the 26 Looneys team. The amount of bullying on this forum is truly pathetic. Grown men should not be acting like this. Is this how we would want our sons to see us behave? We are better than this. Let's root for each individual kid and see them blossom into strong young men.

AMEN!!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #313705 10/27/20 11:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is so true, obviously whoever is talking about another Dad's tattoo has some serious attraction to the guy or more likely is a complete troll. Anyway, Saltwater should get free entry to a tourney every weekend. Dad's from other clubs would surely pool the money to make this happen.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313708 10/27/20 11:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is so true, obviously whoever is talking about another Dad's tattoo has some serious attraction to the guy or more likely is a complete troll. Anyway, Saltwater should get free entry to a tourney every weekend. Dad's from other clubs would surely pool the money to make this happen.

Only Spring/Summer tournaments please

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #313712 10/27/20 12:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Snowflake of the year award goes to...........

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #313716 10/27/20 12:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Snowflake of the year award goes to...........

And.... you are part of the problem.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #313719 10/27/20 12:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And.... you are part of the problem.

And.....Enjoy watching your son play Breakers next year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 140 of 175 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 174 175
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard