BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 267 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious what team did the star attack middie play for in the hawks fca scrimmage? Both teams claiming him as a committed kid.......

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe FCA could not field a 26 team - maybe more have jumped the 26 sinking ship!

https://www.facebook.com/jay.aleksyeyenko/videos/2797498583686406

Gotta love the dads that post thier kids highlights on facebook....Total hammerhead

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It was 26. Don’t be so embarrassed
maybe the kid in question has made more than one enemy?

The post was referring to the 2026 team not playing in the DE tournament not the player; wonder why you're so obsessed with him? Creepy Dad is back it appears.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious what team did the star attack middie play for in the hawks fca scrimmage? Both teams claiming him as a committed kid.......

What are you talking about? No FCA player is playing for Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good point....all the good kids already left for other programs. No one left on that team would even make Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good point....all the good kids already left for other programs. No one left on that team would even make Hawks.

I am not saying that. I am saying that there is no FCA kid playing Hawks. PLUS, they haven't scrimmaged.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course Kreepy Dad returns because he is upset with his son not making a clip for his highlight reel. It is what happens when your rockstar gets shutdown. But what do you do now Kreepy? Continue to call out a player who shut him down or get some extra training for Timmie? We are all holding in suspense until the stalker replies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s not as much fun on the message board without the nutty PA RR dad? Wait a sec, he woke up this morning and realized his supersstar was playing against a 6th grade team. Now he’s crickets. Come on Napoleon, we enjoy your comments to keep the Board active. Small man, small shoes, basement hack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah the Dad who storms the field should at least find another tattoo artist because what he has is Busch league. While his biceps were bulging, the ink work is dank. Did you actually pay someone for that? You don’t think people are laughing at you behind you back Napoleon? Cmon, if your gonna get ink, find an artist, not your sister-in-law. If you want to chest pound about your 5-star recruit, at least look the part.
5’ 3”. Stop.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you cared about this player, you would not keep provoking the Dad(s) with name calling and asking them to come back with more criticism. Remember that the Dads on both sides of the debate will remain anonymous but the player is not.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah the Dad who storms the field should at least find another tattoo artist because what he has is Busch league. While his biceps were bulging, the ink work is dank. Did you actually pay someone for that? You don’t think people are laughing at you behind you back Napoleon? Cmon, if your gonna get ink, find an artist, not your sister-in-law. If you want to chest pound about your 5-star recruit, at least look the part.
5’ 3”. Stop.

I don't know who has bigger issues, the PA RR Dad or the person who posted this. Both are funny and sad at the same time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5’ 3”. Stop.

I don't know who has bigger issues, the PA RR Dad or the person who posted this. Both are funny and sad at the same time.

I said it before and I will say it again. There are too many men out here checking out other dudes on the sidelines. We need more Saltwater Lax at all these tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to this forum and my son was new to the 26 Looneys team. The amount of bullying on this forum is truly pathetic. Grown men should not be acting like this. Is this how we would want our sons to see us behave? We are better than this. Let's root for each individual kid and see them blossom into strong young men.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5’ 3”. Stop.

I said it before and I will say it again. There are too many men out here checking out other dudes on the sidelines. We need more Saltwater Lax at all these tournaments.
Not sure what you mean; if a Dad runs on the field and causes a scene it is going to be noticed and talked about. what do you mean by "checking out other dudes"?

And, what is Saltwater lax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to this forum and my son was new to the 26 Looneys team. The amount of bullying on this forum is truly pathetic. Grown men should not be acting like this. Is this how we would want our sons to see us behave? We are better than this. Let's root for each individual kid and see them blossom into strong young men.

AMEN!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is so true, obviously whoever is talking about another Dad's tattoo has some serious attraction to the guy or more likely is a complete troll. Anyway, Saltwater should get free entry to a tourney every weekend. Dad's from other clubs would surely pool the money to make this happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is so true, obviously whoever is talking about another Dad's tattoo has some serious attraction to the guy or more likely is a complete troll. Anyway, Saltwater should get free entry to a tourney every weekend. Dad's from other clubs would surely pool the money to make this happen.

Only Spring/Summer tournaments please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Snowflake of the year award goes to...........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And.... you are part of the problem.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And.....Enjoy watching your son play Breakers next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only Spring/Summer tournaments please
if they want to rock the daisy dukes in the winter, that works for me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what are peoples prediction for top 5 in HOCO this spring at 2026?

1. Hawks
2. Looney
3. Crabs
4. Madlax
5. 91

6. BLC
7. VLC
8. Next Level

Pretty accurate, but here is my spring projection:

1. Hawks
2. Crabs
3. Looneys
4. MadLax
5. VLC
6. BLC
7. 91
8. No clue

Hawks, looney, crabs, 91, madlax, vlc, blc, fca Mesa

Who will round off the ten teams in Elite?

Only eight teams in the HOCO elite division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And who does your son play for? My guess is he an attackman who gets owned every weekend by the LPs being discussed on this forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Battle of the Bay Champions!!!! Didnt see Hawks playing in their own backyard. #wetrainmore

Battle of the Bay? wasn't that a play day for rec teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And who does your son play for? My guess is he an attackman who gets owned every weekend by the LPs being discussed on this forum.

Koopers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[ChillLaxin]. Glorious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does that even mean? Is it a slight that my son possibly plays for an A team? Do you really think that would bother me either way?

Stop living through your son's success on the great Elite team. Just be proud of him and stop bashing other parents. This is a small portion of their lives and some may not even play in high school or a much bigger portion won't play in college. It all will be over soon.

Stop being a keyboard warrior!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does that even mean? Is it a slight that my son possibly plays for an A team? Do you really think that would bother me either way?

Stop living through your son's success on the great Elite team. Just be proud of him and stop bashing other parents. This is a small portion of their lives and some may not even play in high school or a much bigger portion won't play in college. It all will be over soon.

Stop being a keyboard warrior!

So playing A ball, paying 2k a year to have fun and not play in high school. I have some property in Florida I'd like to show you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently it does bother you....tell little Johnny to HIT THE WALL!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently it does bother you....tell little Johnny to HIT THE WALL!!!!!

I am the same guy. It doesn’t bother me if he was on a B team. As long he is pushing himself, I am happy as a dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for you...need more dads like you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't agree more. Whatever level your son is at, just push him to be the best of his capabilities. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things if he is an Elite or a B player. You can't make a living playing lacrosse. He won't remember how many games he won when he was 12-13, he'll remember if he was happy when he played lacrosse way back when.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't agree more. Whatever level your son is at, just push him to be the best of his capabilities. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things if he is an Elite or a B player. You can't make a living playing lacrosse. He won't remember how many games he won when he was 12-13, he'll remember if he was happy when he played lacrosse way back when.

And if all else fans, just turn him in to an artard re re and make him repeat a grade for the sake of a club directors pride and pockets, That works as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OUCH ! That's gotta hurt !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OUCH ! That's gotta hurt !
Sorry, but he used the word blossom. Definitely a snowflake, or a mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is everyone playing this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Koopers

Its bad when Petro's kids leave Koopers to go play for Hawks. What does that tell you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That the Hawks attack needed an upgrade?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Koopers

Its bad when Petro's kids leave Koopers to go play for Hawks. What does that tell you?

Even worst when Petro son has to play out of position because the head coach kid plays that position. Talk about daddy ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Koopers

Even worst when Petro son has to play out of position because the head coach kid plays that position. Talk about daddy ball.

And they still didnt go back to Kooper's lol

Like Reply Quote
Page 53 of 267 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard