BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
where is 2 G from?

I wonder how many kids will show up to their tryout at the end of the month?

Aren’t they Dynamic’s C Team after 91 and Empire? Who cares ?

I love how they think they’re really something. Wondering who’s going to come to their try outs lmao ! That’s funny stuff.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately these decisions and choices of exposure have ramifications beyond ones own health. Though our daughters of this age and us in a general range of age as their parents are within a low risk segment, all can still be asymptomatic carriers whose probability of infection increase in the tournament environment that we all then bring back to our bubbles and potentially expose loved ones in our circles who are part of the higher risk segment of the population and for them this thing is the grim reaper. I'm no snowflake but individual behavior does not isolate consequences to just that individual, it instantly turns into a communal risk and danger. Wear a mask, get tested and don't put others at risk. There is no cure... The mask is to protect others as much as to protect yourself. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming of vilifying Spallina, bashing lomo, janulli and the defunct 91 guido...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately these decisions and choices of exposure have ramifications beyond ones own health. Though our daughters of this age and us in a general range of age as their parents are within a low risk segment, all can still be asymptomatic carriers whose probability of infection increase in the tournament environment that we all then bring back to our bubbles and potentially expose loved ones in our circles who are part of the higher risk segment of the population and for them this thing is the grim reaper. I'm no snowflake but individual behavior does not isolate consequences to just that individual, it instantly turns into a communal risk and danger. Wear a mask, get tested and don't put others at risk. There is no cure... The mask is to protect others as much as to protect yourself. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming of vilifying Spallina, bashing lomo, janulli and the defunct 91 guido...

We can say we were protesting and then we’ll be safe. It’s a fact. No COVID related flare ups were reported from protesting.

Be safe. Protest everything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters Director was coaching a team call the Tribe. Who are the Tribe and why would the Jesters Director be coaching them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters Director was coaching a team call the Tribe. Who are the Tribe and why would the Jesters Director be coaching them?

They are another team your daughter wasn’t invited to play on because you are a loudmouth abrasive twit. The people who put these teams together have nothing against your kids, it’s you they can’t stomach to be around any more than they have to.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this fall looking like for tournaments for different clubs? Do you think we will get to participate in any of the tourneys in MD? seems like even the NJ tournaments have moved down there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a pick up team of girls from many teams, YJ, Elevate, Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Jesters Director was coaching a team call the Tribe. Who are the Tribe and why would the Jesters Director be coaching them?

It’s a 2024 pick up team. Maybe one 2025 on it. Who cares who coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Jesters Director was coaching a team call the Tribe. Who are the Tribe and why would the Jesters Director be coaching them?

They are another team your daughter wasn’t invited to play on because you are a loudmouth abrasive twit. The people who put these teams together have nothing against your kids, it’s you they can’t stomach to be around any more than they have to.

I guess YJ works at getting their teams better and the Jesters work on putting rogue teams into a league and exclude players from their club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess YJ works at getting their teams better and the Jesters work on putting rogue teams into a league and exclude players from their club.

Isn’t it a 2024 team ? Go complain on that thread.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn’t it a 2024 team ? Go complain on that thread.

2024 yj teams constantly are complaining.....wouldnt be hard to find...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tribe. Not a club team. Not YJ, not Jesters, not Elevate, not Legacy. The roster has girls from each of those teams including 3 2025s and the rest 2024s. These girls have known each other for years of playing with/against each other on Long Island. Yes, the coach is the director of Jesters. But the girls have trained with her well before she became the director of Jesters. Tribe was assembled in the summer when the pandemic was shutting down all tournaments, and the LIJLL put together the summer league. Tribe entered as a way to keep the girls playing completive lacrosse while having fun with each other. Jesters did not exclude any of their players - this is not a Jesters team. The YJ players on Tribe will stay with YJ, the Legacy players will stay with Legacy, the Elevate players will stay with Elevate and the Jesters players will stay with Jesters. The coach of Tribe (i.e., the Jesters director) is not trying to recruit the girls away from their current club teams. She has been training these girls outside of Tribe for years, and this is just an extension of that. As someone stated earlier, it is a pick up team with girls from all over Long Island who are friends and who just want to get some extra playing in. Pretty simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tribe & 2G are both poaching scumbags and team wreckers.

In one these case those families have done nothing but ruined the team culture from the moment they arrived. The kids are overrated and not worth the hassle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to hear they are a "problem" the 24 age group will have to deal with and not the 25's...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh
is that what club teams and players do,
join "pick up" teams instead of being part and committed to your club team? COMMITTED !!!
Some parents are one way streets. OH WAIT I FORGOT TO CALL EVERYONE A TWIT to defend myself!
oh and that club coach coaches the pick up team just to be a nice person NOT to try to recruit players.
ok right I was born yesterday.. By the way it's going on in two age groups.
You all know who you are and so does the Boss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In one these case those families have done nothing but ruined the team culture from the moment they arrived. The kids are overrated and not worth the hassle.

Another well constructed sentence by an obvious lacrosse parent who knows all about lacrosse and who’s worth it, and who isn’t, yet has the IQ of a tic tac. Please tell us more, potato.

If your coach isn’t working your team this season, go where your kid is going to play. It’s your kid, if anyone fights you on you bettering your kid, that should be a huge red flag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bruce Springsteen knows , I wasn't aware he followed girls lacrosse and stalked BOTC. Maybe he will show up and perform Hungry Heart for those girls trying to better their games. If you are lucky he might perform a song for you maybe Sad Eyes or Fade Away you twit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bruce Springsteen knows , I wasn't aware he followed girls lacrosse and stalked BOTC. Maybe he will show up and perform Hungry Heart for those girls trying to better their games. If you are lucky he might perform a song for you maybe Sad Eyes or Fade Away you twit.

maybe Bruce will play " If I Should Fall Behind" for this guy, since it's obviously what he is worried about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh
join "pick up" teams instead of being part and committed to your club team? COMMITTED !!!
Some parents are one way streets. OH WAIT I FORGOT TO CALL EVERYONE A TWIT to defend myself!
oh and that club coach coaches the pick up team just to be a nice person NOT to try to recruit players.
Maybe Bruce will sing Brilliant Disguise for Jabroni .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh
Maybe Bruce will sing Brilliant Disguise for Jabroni .

I’ve seen his offense, definitely not Born to Run. I heard the Tribe is looking for someone to run their C Team. May want to want to keep your options open once the BOSS really finds out what’s going on over there. Parents run that team on and off the sidelines, glad we got far away from that mess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wanted to share the new 2G slogan here for some reasonable feedback before it drops on our social media accounts:

"we don't interfere with your club team, we make you the best kid on it"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Boss might perform “Two Faces” for those parents , we know he can’t perform “Glory Days “because that team never had any .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not nice! Why are you a skewering a lower level team coach because your kids aren’t A Team players? When does it become you and your kids fault? Your kids have below average stick skills and have never beat a good team team, but it’s now the coaches fault?

I’m by no means someone who smokes the Jabroni Pony, but at least have some accountability for the mess you all created.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Boss might perform “Two Faces” for those parents , we know he can’t perform “Glory Days “because that team never had any .

Not even the slightest bit clever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Ten On the Island

1. YJ Spallina
2. TG Black
3. Legacy white
4. YJ Lomo
5. YJ Janelli
6. GCT
7. Jesters/91
8. Empire
9. Elevate Blue
10. Liberty Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Ten On the Island

1. YJ Spallina
2. TG Black
3. Legacy white
4. YJ Lomo
5. YJ Janelli
6. GCT
7. Jesters/91
8. Empire
9. Elevate Blue
10. Liberty Black

Didn't Lomo just beat TG 9-7 on Monday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Ten On the Island

1. YJ Spallina
2. TG Black
3. Legacy white
4. YJ Lomo
5. YJ Janelli
6. GCT
7. Jesters/91
8. Empire
9. Elevate Blue
10. Liberty Black

Didn't Lomo just beat TG 9-7 on Monday?

Scrimmages do not coun, tournaments are all that count.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a league game, not a scrimmage...but whatever. Enjoy your rankings. Better print, cut and put on your fridge now because that is the only time you'll ever see a ranking that looks like that. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a league game, not a scrimmage...but whatever. Enjoy your rankings. Better print, cut and put on your fridge now because that is the only time you'll ever see a ranking that looks like that. Lol.

First Lomo beats TG by 2 when TG had all their top girls; now friday Janelli will beat them as well. So basically if TG and YJ merged the 2025 group then TG/YJ would be the D team. For now we can just say you are the 4th best team on long island behind YJ, YJ, and another YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another well constructed sentence by an obvious lacrosse parent who knows all about lacrosse and who’s worth it, and who isn’t, yet has the IQ of a tic tac. Please tell us more, potato.

If your coach isn’t working your team this season, go where your kid is going to play. It’s your kid, if anyone fights you on you bettering your kid, that should be a huge red flag.

got to have new players & make sure no one is complacent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Legacy white a made up team? Why is it no one has ever heard of them or played them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Legacy white a made up team? Why is it no one has ever heard of them or played them?

Yup, made up just like everything else on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule has been great and everyone playing tight games. That’s all you want in a league.....last week TG tied Ramos the 2024 B team and this week they lost to the 2025 B team. Ramos tied Tribe and Tribe smoked TG. They’re 13 and 14 year old kids. Good nights and bad nights.......you want to talk rankings....it’s spallina and everyone else. Spallina beats 2025 team by 15 goals. After that there’s probably 3-4 teams that could beat one another on any given night. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy has 2 teams at 2025 age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy Spallina. Where have you been? Why don’t you come out and play? We are waiting for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone ever played them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns looked awful, now I know why the Smiths go to great lengths to hide them. On the the upside at least their parents are civilized unlike those Yellow Jacket half breeds who should hire Ubers to get their kids home safe after what I saw tonight.

Spalina has the only girls who can actually catch and throw in this grade. Are they that good, or are the just the best of the worst?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like your mom?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely a rude awakening for TG this fall.....they always play in the toughest brackets down in Maryland so this will light a fire for sure. Lomo and Janelli outplayed them. No excuses. As far as the parent that wants a piece of spallina. Be careful what you wish for. Different animal. You mentioned why they don’t play anyone, it’s bc they’re playing HS teams. Sometimes you just have to give teams credit. They are the best 2025 team in the country.

Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard