BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,931
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 69 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 68 69
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like an idiot we all know the difference .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps are all being ripped off, all parents with young kids stay away from express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So the jesters beat a c team, that had one practice in a month. Jesters are a very good A team.

Yes the Terps are a C team behind the turtles and the Terps black but they are a strong B team in actual play.

I would say the Turtles are "AA" no? Terps Black are very good as well, an A team at least. The Terps that played the Jesters on Sunday are a good team as well, they have several Terps Black kids that play for them too. I would say they would have to be considered a strong B, maybe a lower A. They have a very good face off kid and a very good goalie which can keep them in a lot of games.

Jesters are a good team as well.

Dont understand why people feel the need to knock these kids and teams, theyre all very good players and good organizations. We should all feel good that our kids play against top quality competition all the time and that they can compete at this level. Its only going to help them when they get to the next level. Be proud of Long Island lacrosse!

Agree on every point you stated. And for the haters & wise asses that come on here, you need to look at the [lacrosse] the good people of Oklahoma are dealing with right now and thank goodness you aren't dealing with that real life sad situation and be THANKFUL and stop being so negative.

One word for you sir ... Sandy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps black, terps ?, some terps black play on terps ?, but usually play on terps black.........wow...very confusing.... so how many terps players are there?????? Do you pay more if you play on both teams.....or is that some type of built in discount.....when a team plays the TERPS how do you know who you are playing?? Seems very chaotic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a good team can have equal playing time and still win by a large margin, which GC does

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a good team can have equal playing time and still win by a large margin, which GC does

Equal playing time in GC? Not since 1963.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps black, terps ?, some terps black play on terps ?, but usually play on terps black.........wow...very confusing.... so how many terps players are there?????? Do you pay more if you play on both teams.....or is that some type of built in discount.....when a team plays the TERPS how do you know who you are playing?? Seems very chaotic.

heard its kinda chaotic for sure but a little more organized since both squads practice separately now.

terps black- stacked strong squad - roster size approx 21
terps- not as strong - roster size approx 22

Same 2 goalies play for both teams

Only 5 middies are on BOTH rosters. They flip back & fourth which I hear was explained by MC because when the "sweetheart of a guy" split the team because he added too many players due to greed, it seems that there weren't enough middies because he added the players from defensive & attack side to the Terps team (weaker team).

My son said the two teams have same exact uniforms. I guess thats so he can flip kids whenever he wants, you know when he gives up on a player.

Ive seen both teams play on the same weekend recently, huge difference between the terps & terps black from quality lacrosse standpoint.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

heard its kinda chaotic for sure but a little more organized since both squads practice separately now.

terps black- stacked strong squad - roster size approx 21
terps- not as strong - roster size approx 22

Same 2 goalies play for both teams

Only 5 middies are on BOTH rosters. They flip back & fourth which I hear was explained by MC because when the "sweetheart of a guy" split the team because he added too many players due to greed, it seems that there weren't enough middies because he added the players from defensive & attack side to the Terps team (weaker team).

My son said the two teams have same exact uniforms. I guess thats so he can flip kids whenever he wants, you know when he gives up on a player.

Ive seen both teams play on the same weekend recently, huge difference between the terps & terps black from quality lacrosse standpoint.

I know a long pole that has played for both on numerous occasions.

Seems strange that with 4 teams in the 2017 age (not including the turtles) that MC has to have multiple players play for both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's part of the Express magic! Terps are the top Express team (let's keep the Turtles out of this). Then split into two teams. If the Terps team wins, it was the Terps Black, if it loses, it is the "regular" Terps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the kids switching teams doesnt appear to me to be a workable situation during the summer tournament season. Guess we will find out.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's part of the Express magic! Terps are the top Express team (let's keep the Turtles out of this). Then split into two teams. If the Terps team wins, it was the Terps Black, if it loses, it is the "regular" Terps.

Truth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are totally incorrect. Terps BLACK was top team by design once he split the team!! It was so he could make more $$, and its no secret that a few of the parents that didn't make the ORIGINAL terps were complaining a lot that their kids only made Piarhana team, those players are on Terps (not BLACK) I believe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems very interesting that the people on this thread are positioning themselves as if they, "here this info from this one and there son ect". The fact is that you are all either Terps black or Terp parents trying position yourselves to get your message out. It is very obvious!!! The Terp Black parents don't want any of the Terps playing or practicing with them because they don't think they are good enough. The Terps parent are trying to position themselves as if they are better then they really are. Very funny to watch this unfold. The Terp Black team is a very good team and the Terps team is just another B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Terp Black team is a very good team and the Terps team is just another B team.

Exactly!! But when they mix in 8-10 superior players from the Black team they are an A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps black - regular terps??? i heard the black team is set in stone, with a couple of reg black coming along for the ride to stand on side just in case. There are no true black rostered players playing on both teams. The only duplicates are the 2 or 3 reg terps kids whose parents complained so they are listed on both with little or no chance of seeing the black field. whatever...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you play the terps black team it will say terps black team. two totally separate teams which really have nothing to do with each other. Big difference in talent between the two and you will know the difference when you play them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the switching thing as mc explained was that the blacks have 6 middies, that's it. There isn't any switching of any blacks players. He put a kid from reg terps team on both rosters to bring on occasion but is not in same category as black players. Maybe parents saw value on being listed on black roster with no intention of playing and have some sort of mc connection. Not sure about level of reg terp talent in general other than I heard not very strong but seems to me he could've at least found a player or 2 that can contribute to team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps black - regular terps??? i heard the black team is set in stone, with a couple of reg black coming along for the ride to stand on side just in case. There are no true black rostered players playing on both teams. The only duplicates are the 2 or 3 reg terps kids whose parents complained so they are listed on both with little or no chance of seeing the black field. whatever...

Hahahhahahahh - Roster? very funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps black middies very good, defense not to good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terp black should be in 9th grade carry that team, my 3rd grader could school there defense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record i am a terp parent, I wish we would have our own roster,because when we win terps black parents take the credit, when they lose they blame us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what I am hearing is that the Terps are now separated from the Terp Black team. Isn't that were these parents were at in the Fall. On the B team? Then they each complained and threated to leave the Express and one by one they were picked off the other B team and put on the Terps Black. Then the Terps Black parents complained and then Express made the Terps team! Just another B team. So earlier someone wrote about add 8-10 Black kids you have an A team. If you mix 8-10 A+ kids on any C team you have an A team. Only 10 kids on the field at a time?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you can have your 3rd grader teach you the difference between Their and There.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are only 10 players on the field at a time. All you need is 8-10 superior. Hello!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record i am a terp parent, I wish we would have our own roster,because when we win terps black parents take the credit, when they lose they blame us.

For the record your a liar. You are NOT a Terp parent, Two official rosters went out two weeks ago. The person who said "true Terp black players aren't on Terp roster" is correct.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what I am hearing is that the Terps are now separated from the Terp Black team. Isn't that were these parents were at in the Fall. On the B team? Then they each complained and threated to leave the Express and one by one they were picked off the other B team and put on the Terps Black. Then the Terps Black parents complained and then Express made the Terps team! Just another B team. So earlier someone wrote about add 8-10 Black kids you have an A team. If you mix 8-10 A+ kids on any C team you have an A team. Only 10 kids on the field at a time?
Your are a clueless [lacrosse]. You are so off base it's comical! Stay off the computer when your drunk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What roster were you originally on in the fall? I guarantee it was not the Terps. You cried to MC and he put you on the Terps!!!! Then we got stuck with you for the winter… Now that’s over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two official rosters went out two weeks ago. The person who said "true Terp black players aren't on Terp roster" is correct.

So are you saying that the Terp roster doesn't have any goalies on it and only about 3-5 middies?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC Blew up JC (Pirhannas) and PM (Orange) for this Terps Team???

Gueass what? Pirhannas and Orange both beat Jesters and Outlaws last year in OBLL.

The parents complained that they wanted MC to coach their kids (take their money), now they are losing to teams the Terps kids used to beat.
What a Joke!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express had tryouts and from that came the terps which represented the top 2017 express team. Had a ton of players on it, some really good, some average and some with connections. Practiced and played throughout the fall and winter and then the really good players that stood out were assigned to an elite super competitive team called Terps Black, while the original terps team remained on their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the fall the terp team was the express "a" team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom Line is this, last year JC(Pirhannas) and PM (Orange) regularly beat teams like Jesters and Outlaws. Yet parents still begged MC to coach their kids (take their money).

Now after all that money and time with "special attention" and professional coaching, they are getting worse results and losing more than the past couple of years...

Think about the "line to get onto the Terps" and ask was it worth it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are the Terps Black, Terps, Phiranas, and Wolverines for the 2017 Express. (Turtles not included)

Out of these 4 teams they cannot make rosters where at least 8 kids play on both Terps teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...OK, think I got it.....terps black, terps ?, pirranahs and wolverines....but no rosters so they are all interchangable ????? So who are you playing when you play one of these teams???? or does it matter......I guess it really doesn't matter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are the Terps Black, Terps, Phiranas, and Wolverines for the 2017 Express. (Turtles not included)

Out of these 4 teams they cannot make rosters where at least 8 kids play on both Terps teams?

The only team that doesn't have a complete roster is the Terps. This is because this team was only formed to appease crying parents whose sons weren't good enough to be on the newly formed Terps Black which is the Express A team when not counting the Turtles.

So about 8-10 kids from the Terps Black also play for the Terps including 2 goalies, about 6 middies and atleast 1 long pole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only team that doesn't have a complete roster is the Terps. This is because this team was only formed to appease crying parents whose sons weren't good enough to be on the newly formed Terps Black which is the Express A team when not counting the Turtles.

So about 8-10 kids from the Terps Black also play for the Terps including 2 goalies, about 6 middies and atleast 1 long pole.

So, what you are really saying, is when the Terps lose, it is really Terps Black losing. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, what you are really saying, is when the Terps lose, it is really Terps Black losing. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes that is essentially true but the Terp Black parents or the directors of the Express would never admit it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes that is essentially true but the Terp Black parents or the directors of the Express would never admit it!

INSANITY!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is better than Dance Moms. I think I have a great idea for a new show.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ah you beat me to it. Imagine a camera following Express parents around at tournaments and games, talking about each other behind their backs, dissing the coaches and players on the sly. What drama ! Then again, MC probably has this in development already. Sort of like a cross between Hard Knocks and the Kardashians.
This is better than Dance Moms. I think I have a great idea for a new show.

Like Reply Quote
Page 38 of 69 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 68 69
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard