BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 311 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 310 311
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who wants to bet that Lids CEO’s mediocre kid gets a gushy shout out by Ty Xanders? Paying for Ty to attend and flying him to Tennessee on a private plane has a certain effect on people. Here’s to Daddy ball!

You watch the first set of games posted on LSN ? Player played well and it doesn’t matter who he is dad is. Get over it if you haven’t even made an effort to actually watch him play. Maybe spend more time getting your boy up to speed.

Lol. As predicted - Daddy Lids gets his boy a write up.

Kid is a great player. Period. detest on dad all you want but leave kid out of it. His teammates love him and he has talent. Walk away.

Kid looked like a role player. Average compared to the new kids Hawks brought it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournament set up by Lids CEO, plugs his kid on LSN then flies coaches and Xanders down on private plane. Xanders writes his kid up. Oh - and he starts his kid over Petro’s son vs DC Express. Daddy ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wants to bet that Lids CEO’s mediocre kid gets a gushy shout out by Ty Xanders? Paying for Ty to attend and flying him to Tennessee on a private plane has a certain effect on people. Here’s to Daddy ball!

You watch the first set of games posted on LSN ? Player played well and it doesn’t matter who he is dad is. Get over it if you haven’t even made an effort to actually watch him play. Maybe spend more time getting your boy up to speed.

Xanders is who he is. Remember him a couple years ago saying lacrosse needs to do something with all these over age players playing down. He even said it was over the top with so many. Quickly shouted down by MIAA coaches/parents and UA and never a word since.

At least lacrosse has one person writing about recruits. But , Dont expect anything but a bread butterer from Xanders.

I just read Xander’s write up. I think his write up of certain kids is objectifying them and it unacceptable from someone who recruits kids. I seriously hope coaches don’t listen to this joke of a writer. I implore IL to do better than this. In these current times it is offensive. You need to do better. I am sure you can find a better writer who is more professional!

Last edited by 1026ME; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I seriously hope coaches don’t listen to this joke of a writer.
Trust me, they don’t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
17 goals allowed 15 in the second half. Yikes. Didn’t almost the whole Hawks defense go to Tennessee repping the best in the country?

Along with ½ of the DC Express... Yes.

The DC Express must have sent 12 kids to Tenn. compared to only 11 for the Hawks.

Talent was off the charts . Either team could beat 99% of High School teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Xanders is who he is. Remember him a couple years ago saying lacrosse needs to do something with all these over age players playing down. He even said it was over the top with so many. Quickly shouted down by MIAA coaches/parents and UA and never a word since.

At least lacrosse has one person writing about recruits. But , Dont expect anything but a bread butterer from Xanders.

I just read Xander’s write up. I think his write up of certain kids is objectifying them and it unacceptable from someone who recruits kids. I seriously hope coaches don’t listen to this joke of a writer. I implore IL to do better than this. In these current times it is offensive. You need to do better. I am sure you can find a better writer who is more professional!

Give an example of objectifying them, I don't think that's the case. That said, I'm from LI and my son is not in the '22 age group and I don't know about the Lids CEO but it's plainly obvious who the kid is when Ty uses words like "gritty", "steady" and "deceptively fast". That's a joke, at least put him in Honorable Mention.

Also, at a minimum one of the boys in Hon Mention was clearly just written up b/c of his 'reputation'. At this point, who cares what the kid looked like in 7th and 8th grade? These boys are rising juniors, they've all hit puberty, tell me who looks the best right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t have a ‘22 player either, but really all these write ups are just that, a one time write up. In the end, the only opinion that will ever matter is the coach who is recruiting your son or daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He flew the guy that compiles the Inside Lacrosse rankings down to a tournament he funded on a private plane. Did Ty pay for the seat? Did Ty pay for his hotel? Did Ty pay for his food? Of course he didn’t. Do you think that might have an impact on who he ranks/writes about? Of course it does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With each player reference - refer to month/year of birth as well as height/weight.. So when Ty soils himself with how big and strong a kid is, making it look easy, etc.. everyone is clearly aware that same kid had problems finding the classroom attended cohorts of his own age. Wonder why Ty doesn't find diamonds in the rough - he's busy promoting players who have already been selected by coaches, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Main Stage moved to Maryland. Who is IN? Looks like many of the same players that went to Tenn. Should be a great opportunity for the naysayers to take a look at some of the best in the 22 class.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He flew the guy that compiles the Inside Lacrosse rankings down to a tournament he funded on a private plane. Did Ty pay for the seat? Did Ty pay for his hotel? Did Ty pay for his food? Of course he didn’t. Do you think that might have an impact on who he ranks/writes about? Of course it does.

He was a top 10 scoring attackman. Every top 10 attackman was written up. Get over it. The kid is good and earned it- no different than the other 9 attack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was a top 10 scoring attackman. Every top 10 attackman was written up. Get over it. The kid is good and earned it- no different than the other 9 attack.

Thanks for info Ty ! Give a big Hi to Mr Lid ! Couldn't resist .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was a top 10 scoring attackman. Every top 10 attackman was written up. Get over it. The kid is good and earned it- no different than the other 9 attack.[/quote]

If Xanders wants to be a “journalist” he might think about not taking private jets, food and lodging paid for by parents who he then showcases. That’s about as unethical as it gets. Inside Lacrosse should put a stop to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please advise how to navigate LSN's website to locate "first set of games".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Xanders wants to be a “journalist” he might think about not taking private jets, food and lodging paid for by parents who he then showcases. That’s about as unethical as it gets. Inside Lacrosse should put a stop to it.[/quote]
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Xanders wants to be a “journalist” he might think about not taking private jets, food and lodging paid for by parents who he then showcases. That’s about as unethical as it gets. Inside Lacrosse should put a stop to it.
☝🏻[/quote]

I think IL is what is called a media company. You seem way too bitter. The kids that play well and make an impression, get written up. Thats the "story"... smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please advise how to navigate LSN's website to locate "first set of games".

https://www.ftfnext.com/videos/1594324770933-070920-game-1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think IL is what is called a media company. You seem way too bitter. The kids that play well and make an impression, get written up. Thats the "story"... smile[/quote]

You seem naive. The story is daddy pays for IL reporter to fly in a private plane to attend a tournament he sponsored and rank his kid. Best 10 attackmen? Please. He plays for Spalding. They are gonna be great... next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like lid ripley made sure nobody could see their @ss whooping!!!!!

That whole Hawks franchise is an absolute joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did your son get a bad write up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think IL is what is called a media company. You seem way too bitter. The kids that play well and make an impression, get written up. Thats the "story"... smile

You seem naive. The story is daddy pays for IL reporter to fly in a private plane to attend a tournament he sponsored and rank his kid. Best 10 attackmen? Please. He plays for Spalding. They are gonna be great... next year.[/quote]

And Constabile played for St Joe... what's your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point is Spalding is a joke. Kids go there because they know they won’t play at St. Mary’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point is Spalding is a joke. Kids go there because they know they won’t play at St. Mary’s.

Are you back again.. Good Grief man, still bitter. We get it, your son didnt get the call to go with the rest of his teammates to Spalding. Time to move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Carl Bernstein just uncovered LaxGate... you seem irrationally upset about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is still salty about being cut. Move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GO HAWKS!! FLY HIGH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://youtu.be/WQy4SVyZWhw

Hawks on high. 😎

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy cow! Have you seen new PVI campus and field? Top notch!

Too bad they haven’t replaced Waters yet. He’s terrible and can’t take the program to the next level. By far, the worst head coach in the DMV for elite HS lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy cow! Have you seen new PVI campus and field? Top notch!

Too bad they haven’t replaced Waters yet. He’s terrible and can’t take the program to the next level. By far, the worst head coach in the DMV for elite HS lacrosse.

And it’s a heck of a drive. Could be an issue recruiting some from the DMV area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OUCH ! Thats gotta hurt ! But so true. Competition gets harder year by year at Top teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are an elite team. However, they don't develop, they pick up really good players from other teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are an elite team. However, they don't develop, they pick up really good players from other teams.

I heard a rumor that Hawks 2022 actually might add Joey Spallina to the team. That would be nuts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning at all costs is the name of the game...good news, lacrosse is played with one ball

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard a rumor that Hawks 2022 actually might add Joey Spallina to the team. That would be nuts.

So he could play middie. Attack is set

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If true, they might have a chance against DCE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still would lose to 91 MD . Better attack unit

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still would lose to 91 MD . Better attack unit

Gonna be some very good adds coming. 🔥

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the Hawks backup goalie might come down with a mysterious injury. Lid has been active getting another goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark great add. You lost to freedom Wow tough one with your add Pathetic

Like Reply Quote
A