Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #298014 01/07/20 02:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its indoor lacrosse clown, and i'm assuming that most teams did not have full rosters playing due to other commitments, Basketball, field hockey, vacation, etc.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298015 01/07/20 02:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like Hero's got the best of M&D again this weekend

M&D were missing many key players and speaking of getting the best how did the YJ game go. OH My what a blowout I think Spallina's kid is still scoring goals. Enjoy it now because at full strength its M&D by a landslide

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298023 01/07/20 05:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious as an outside “BOC” stalker, how was the officiating?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #298024 01/07/20 05:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D has their kids playing all winter so no excuses. It is pathetic to fight about indoor lax though. I feel bad for the kids that don't get a chance to play multiple sports due to the psycho M&D rules.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #298032 01/07/20 07:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D has their kids playing all winter so no excuses. It is pathetic to fight about indoor lax though. I feel bad for the kids that don't get a chance to play multiple sports due to the psycho M&D rules.

What "psycho M&D rules" are you referring to? A majority of the players are multi sport athletes and several missed this weekends tourney because of another sport conflict. Also, get your facts straight, the team doesn't do anymore tourneys than any other club. Ultimately, thanks for your concern for the kids but rest assured, they're thriving and doing well

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298045 01/08/20 07:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What "psycho M&D rules" are you referring to? A majority of the players are multi sport athletes and several missed this weekends tourney because of another sport conflict. Also, get your facts straight, the team doesn't do anymore tourneys than any other club. Ultimately, thanks for your concern for the kids but rest assured, they're thriving and doing well

We have a few M&D girls on our team that always miss games and practices due to lacrosse obligations in the winter so calling BS on M&D dad.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298051 01/08/20 09:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D were missing many key players and speaking of getting the best how did the YJ game go. OH My what a blowout I think Spallina's kid is still scoring goals. Enjoy it now because at full strength its M&D by a landslide

I think we're in for some good lacrosse this summer. The YJ team is great, but if you watched the game, the Heros team really pulled it together in the second half. Too bad there was not enough time on the clock. After playing together all spring and summer Heros, M&D and YJ are all going to be a lot of fun to watch compete against one another.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298059 01/08/20 11:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So.... M&D was the only team without their full roster ?? Always excuses. Their best player being out of middfield hurts - but I'm sure other teams had girls playing other sports too. i know Heros did

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #298060 01/08/20 11:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D encourages kids to play multiple sports. Anybody that says otherwise is misinformed.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #298062 01/08/20 12:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see girls from Hero's and MnD every week at other sporting events (basketball, soccer, fh, etc...). I can't speak for Hero's but MnD encourages girls to play multiple sports during the off season but during the spring and summer lacrosse should be the focus. It's safe to say that both teams were missing players and I can probably bet YJ was missing a few also. If your 2-3 ringers played this weekend your team probably had an advantage. if not you were at a disadvantage. So any "who beat who" is moot. Its the spring and summer games that count.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298066 01/08/20 12:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think we're in for some good lacrosse this summer. The YJ team is great, but if you watched the game, the Heros team really pulled it together in the second half. Too bad there was not enough time on the clock. After playing together all spring and summer Heros, M&D and YJ are all going to be a lot of fun to watch compete against one another.

heros had a great tournament til they ran into the YJ team. I did stay for the final or at least most of it and it was ugly YJ was up 10 plus most of the game and at one point 15 goals ( when we left) sounds like heros scored a few late but still lost by close to 10 . As far as time on the clock you lost by a large margin. Think these three teams are clearly the best I would say YJ is by far and away the best Then M&D and Heros a very distant 2 or 3 depending on the day. The big questions are who is after the top three. Skywalkers, Grizzlies, Primetime, Pride, LBC, Eagle sticks Salt C, Monsters

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298067 01/08/20 12:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see girls from Hero's and MnD every week at other sporting events (basketball, soccer, fh, etc...). I can't speak for Hero's but MnD encourages girls to play multiple sports during the off season but during the spring and summer lacrosse should be the focus. It's safe to say that both teams were missing players and I can probably bet YJ was missing a few also. If your 2-3 ringers played this weekend your team probably had an advantage. if not you were at a disadvantage. So any "who beat who" is moot. Its the spring and summer games that count.

It all counts Did you tell your daughter it doesnt count when she was stepping out on the field

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298069 01/08/20 01:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It all counts Did you tell your daughter it doesnt count when she was stepping out on the field

You're right. It counts for the kids but does it really mean anything for parents? I have seen enough of these teams to know if a player or players are missing it makes a difference. Given this was an optional game for most clubs some parents/kids opted to sit this one out. If Hero's was at full strength for the game I would have more concern that they only beat MnD by a couple goals. Especially knowing who was missing on the MnD end. If Hero's was missing players also, then as I said the game was "moot" and you cannot judge either on who was missing.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #298089 01/08/20 10:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News flash, none of this "counts". Remember the whole reason your daughter is even playing club lacrosse. It makes no darn difference who wins these games.

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 43 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 42 43
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard