Limited Spots Left for the Girl's Brown-Syracuse Skills Clinic on 12/29 || The Experience Girl's Showcase on 1/5 in MA is Now Accepting 2020-2022 Graduates

BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
by Anonymous. 12/14/18 10:26 PM
Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
by Anonymous. 12/14/18 04:59 PM
Girls 2022-9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
by Anonymous. 12/14/18 04:05 PM
MadLax Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 12/14/18 03:04 PM
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 12/14/18 02:09 PM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous. 12/14/18 01:43 PM
Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
by Anonymous. 12/14/18 01:03 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics1,527
Posts240,824
Members2,049
Most Online5,209
Aug 22nd, 2018
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 58 1 2 54 55 56 57 58
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277171
11/27/18 04:41 PM
11/27/18 04:41 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spallina's yellow jacket girls would beat every team on this 2025 forum in box lacrosse. Bet on it.



Stop..... Its a notIntelligent thing that a desperate coach is using. These girls do not belong doing box lacrosse. And his coaching at SBU is marginal and will run its course shortly with him leaving.


You clearly do not know the man if you are calling his coaching marginal!! It sounds like you might be unintelligent yourself!


C’mon!. The guy has been successful at every level of coaching in the sport. So what that he isn’t shy about his teams and their accomplishments. You can’t say his coaching is marginal. No, my kids don’t play for 91, just the facts and you should be called out for making that statement.


Can someone explain to me what value there is for girls to play boys box lacrosse? I’d say that has more to do with one narcissistic coach than it does a bunch of little 11 year old girls. As an outsider, it looks like he just wants to be able to brag about how HIS 11 year old girls beating 11 year old boys at their own sport. A very nice little feather in his cap? C’mon. It’s a completely different sport. The best that can come out of it is a whole bunch of bad habits.



It is a completely different sport. Girls lacrosse is boring. Box lacrosse is exciting and fun. Who wouldn't want to play box over girls lacrosse?

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277250
11/28/18 01:28 PM
11/28/18 01:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spallina's yellow jacket girls would beat every team on this 2025 forum in box lacrosse. Bet on it.



Stop..... Its a notIntelligent thing that a desperate coach is using. These girls do not belong doing box lacrosse. And his coaching at SBU is marginal and will run its course shortly with him leaving.


You clearly do not know the man if you are calling his coaching marginal!! It sounds like you might be unintelligent yourself!


C’mon!. The guy has been successful at every level of coaching in the sport. So what that he isn’t shy about his teams and their accomplishments. You can’t say his coaching is marginal. No, my kids don’t play for 91, just the facts and you should be called out for making that statement.


Can someone explain to me what value there is for girls to play boys box lacrosse? I’d say that has more to do with one narcissistic coach than it does a bunch of little 11 year old girls. As an outsider, it looks like he just wants to be able to brag about how HIS 11 year old girls beating 11 year old boys at their own sport. A very nice little feather in his cap? C’mon. It’s a completely different sport. The best that can come out of it is a whole bunch of bad habits.



It is a completely different sport. Girls lacrosse is boring. Box lacrosse is exciting and fun. Who wouldn't want to play box over girls lacrosse?


skill development and team work! Sounds like a Daddy that has had his dreams squashed by some 11 year old girls. On another note all the girls teams in Canada are playing and it is why their skill work and teams are closing the gap on the US

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277315
11/29/18 08:53 AM
11/29/18 08:53 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I’d rather be a hypocrite than a blatant sexist. Your disdain for women certainly stems from a subconscious insecurity that you are not good enough. This explains why you feel the need to come on BOTC and put down athletes (both male and female) who are just trying to improve themselves. For your son’s sake, I hope he is good athlete who is kind so he can break the cycle. Good luck, Junior. BREAK THE CYCLE!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #277342
11/29/18 02:11 PM
11/29/18 02:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’d rather be a hypocrite than a blatant sexist. Your disdain for women certainly stems from a subconscious insecurity that you are not good enough. This explains why you feel the need to come on BOTC and put down athletes (both male and female) who are just trying to improve themselves. For your son’s sake, I hope he is good athlete who is kind so he can break the cycle. Good luck, Junior. BREAK THE CYCLE!


Snowflake alert

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277437
12/01/18 11:59 AM
12/01/18 11:59 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’d rather be a hypocrite than a blatant sexist. Your disdain for women certainly stems from a subconscious insecurity that you are not good enough. This explains why you feel the need to come on BOTC and put down athletes (both male and female) who are just trying to improve themselves. For your son’s sake, I hope he is good athlete who is kind so he can break the cycle. Good luck, Junior. BREAK THE CYCLE!


Snowflake alert


Small penis alert
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’d rather be a hypocrite than a blatant sexist. Your disdain for women certainly stems from a subconscious insecurity that you are not good enough. This explains why you feel the need to come on BOTC and put down athletes (both male and female) who are just trying to improve themselves. For your son’s sake, I hope he is good athlete who is kind so he can break the cycle. Good luck, Junior. BREAK THE CYCLE!


Snowflake alert

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #277578
12/04/18 09:56 AM
12/04/18 09:56 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Besides Express and 91, which teams are playing box this winter?

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #277582
12/04/18 10:59 AM
12/04/18 10:59 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



YJ

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277585
12/04/18 11:43 AM
12/04/18 11:43 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I don't think Express 2025 is playing

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277609
12/04/18 09:10 PM
12/04/18 09:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think Express 2025 is playing



You can’t play box with 35 on the roster.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277615
12/05/18 08:01 AM
12/05/18 08:01 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think Express 2025 is playing



You can’t play box with 35 on the roster.


Express is a finesse team with good coaching and sets of plays. They don't have the chops for a gritty game of box lacrosse. It's not their game.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277618
12/05/18 08:48 AM
12/05/18 08:48 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think Express 2025 is playing



You can’t play box with 35 on the roster.


Express is a finesse team with good coaching and sets of plays. They don't have the chops for a gritty game of box lacrosse. It's not their game.


Sets? Lol. They play two ways fast and faster.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277628
12/05/18 11:05 AM
12/05/18 11:05 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think Express 2025 is playing



You can’t play box with 35 on the roster.


Express is a finesse team with good coaching and sets of plays. They don't have the chops for a gritty game of box lacrosse. It's not their game.


Sets? Lol. They play two ways fast and faster.


You’re right. They play fast and use space to draw the defense out of position. Won’t work in box. There is no where to run and hide.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277633
12/05/18 12:03 PM
12/05/18 12:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think Express 2025 is playing



You can’t play box with 35 on the roster.


Express is a finesse team with good coaching and sets of plays. They don't have the chops for a gritty game of box lacrosse. It's not their game.


Sets? Lol. They play two ways fast and faster.


You’re right. They play fast and use space to draw the defense out of position. Won’t work in box. There is no where to run and hide.



This whole conversation is dumb. They will split the roster into multiple teams for box if necessary. Every team does this. Box teaches these kids how to work without the ball. That translates to getting open on the outdoor fields. It's great for anyone to play box if they want to become a better lacrosse player.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277668
12/05/18 10:48 PM
12/05/18 10:48 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous

Can someone explain to me what value there is for girls to play boys box lacrosse? I’d say that has more to do with one narcissistic coach than it does a bunch of little 11 year old girls. As an outsider, it looks like he just wants to be able to brag about how HIS 11 year old girls beating 11 year old boys at their own sport. A very nice little feather in his cap? C’mon. It’s a completely different sport. The best that can come out of it is a whole bunch of bad habits.


Originally Posted by Anonymous

This whole conversation is dumb. They will split the roster into multiple teams for box if necessary. Every team does this. Box teaches these kids how to work without the ball. That translates to getting open on the outdoor fields. It's great for anyone to play box if they want to become a better lacrosse player.


Box is bad for girls. Box is great for anyone. Someone is afraid their superstar will get roughed up by a little blonde girl with a ponytail. How will junior ever grow up to be a man like his balding old fat dad? Bunch of p$ssys scared of 11 yr old girls.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #277695
12/06/18 05:05 PM
12/06/18 05:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Can someone explain to me what value there is for girls to play boys box lacrosse? I’d say that has more to do with one narcissistic coach than it does a bunch of little 11 year old girls. As an outsider, it looks like he just wants to be able to brag about how HIS 11 year old girls beating 11 year old boys at their own sport. A very nice little feather in his cap? C’mon. It’s a completely different sport. The best that can come out of it is a whole bunch of bad habits.


Originally Posted by Anonymous

This whole conversation is dumb. They will split the roster into multiple teams for box if necessary. Every team does this. Box teaches these kids how to work without the ball. That translates to getting open on the outdoor fields. It's great for anyone to play box if they want to become a better lacrosse player.


Box is bad for girls. Box is great for anyone. Someone is afraid their superstar will get roughed up by a little blonde girl with a ponytail. How will junior ever grow up to be a man like his balding old fat dad? Bunch of p$ssys scared of 11 yr old girls.


And when "Johnny" injures "little Sally" then what??? Here comes the lawyer with a law suit. Its a dumb idea that does not help girls with their sport. But as stated.....it gives a narcissistic coach a way to tell the parents about how much he helps his team . T

Reply Quote
Page 56 of 58 1 2 54 55 56 57 58
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.2